Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: NORAD and their role in 911

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
There had to be some who were in on it!
Maybe someone should file a FOIA in Canada, to get the radar screen returns on 9/11 ?, or someone in Canada needs to find someone who works as an air traffic controller, and was on duty that day, or find out what bars they might hang out at, and do a little recon work, although being very carefull, youve got to wonder if the bars are not surveiled electronicly, even still.
Oh, I'm on it!

Just call me 99!

I'm going to find an air traffic controller and take him to a bar, get him drunk and hopefully he'll spill the beans.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:38 PM

ALL FOUR JETS HAD TO BURN TO ASHES!!

Why?

Because there weren't any passengers on the jets, except, perhaps on Flight 93 that was most probably shot down.

Pentagon jet still unexplained.

Any bodies of passengers recovered?

This is very crucial question.

Flight 93 off course deliberately?

Could be to show attempt by military to intercept.

Cargo planes into Towers?

Remote controlled from the ground!!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 11:14 PM

Interesting site re what hit the Pentagon

www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf
Old 07-12-2005, 01:26 PM

igwt..

Ive seen that "production" that you linked b4..

couple questions..

1. Where did the 757 go then ? did it never take off ? are all the other flight controllers that say it was in transit liers ?

2. what about all the "first" reports of people saying they saw a plane go down ? do these peeps not know the difference between a missle and a 757 plane ?

3. how do you describe the damage done on the pentigon. When you think about a missle that could do as much damage that was actually inflicted .. the payload of such a missle would carry SOO much more damage on impact then a "moderate" sized plane ( its not a 747..not a 777 .. it was a 757..average size plane mate )we have all seen mid sized missles hit Iraq eh ? KABOOM there would be much more damage then what was described ( IMO that production did a good job at gettin hit counts on there web site )

4. allready 3 other planes ( oh no..2 other planes actually hit at that moment ) struck targets in US..you think the US would just..like..launch a missle without a warhead to the pentigon ?? to what extent ? make things worse ? to make it more dramatical..please man..think with your head ..not with your mouse !
Old 07-12-2005, 01:34 PM

Since I think the Pentagon hit is still a mystery, I should change the title above, "All four jets had to burn to ashes," to "All three jets and unexplained flying object" had to burn to ashes" because there could be no risk of recovering any passenger bodies!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:01 PM

Well one thing i'VE GOT A PICTURE OF AN fbi GUY STANDING IN FRONT OF AN ENGINE IN THE STRRETS OF NEW YORK, BELIEVE ME THIS THING was no 757 engine, and if you look at the photos of the wreckage of 93, theres one big problem, its a hole with no plane in or around it.
sorry for the caps, but to lazy to change them all.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:25 PM

I wasnt talking about NY..you were talking about the pentigon..and your link.

how does NY pics do anyting for your theory of the pentigon crash ?

PS. I dont doubt anything you are saying is not real..I am just asking for a little more then your or anyones "links" on a production that will change any minds out there..a video doesnt do the trick for me, they all could be at this point altered..
Old 07-12-2005, 03:47 PM

It's a simple question?

Were there any passenger bodies discovered on the two tower jets, the pentagon jet or the Pennsylvania jet?

Were there any body parts that were identified. What about Olsen?

Simple question.

If we get an answer to that, we can go from there.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:01 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's a simple question?

Were there any passenger bodies discovered on the two tower jets, the pentagon jet or the Pennsylvania jet?

Were there any body parts that were identified. What about Olsen?

Simple question.

If we get an answer to that, we can go from there.
Interestingly enough, every one (American) on all alledged hijacked aircraft have never reappeared.

Did see on internet after 911, a story showing photos of certain members of alledged hijackers STILL ALIVE saying their identities were stolen?

That leaves the question, Who hijacked the aircraft?

Eye witnesses to the events at the Pentagon, that happened to be driving past said they saw the airliner fly past the Pentagon building, and another flying object described as sounding like a missle hitting the Pentagon directly???

Witnesses a a facility near the Pentagon said that they saw via CCTV, replayed the event and were shocked at what they saw...the impression from what they saw scared them that much they refused to say what they say...however it seemed different to the official story given out. Co-incidentally, the same eye witnesses stated that within minues of the Pentagon event, official agents arrived and confiscated all CCTV footage.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:28 PM

I'm going to have to hire a Private EYE.

I NEED to know.

This is imperative.

This is very important.

WERE ANY BODIES IDENTIFIED OR DID EVERYTHING BURN TO ASHES?

THIS IS CRUCIAL.

I'll research it myself, but that would be somewhat of a missing link for me inasmuch as I KNOW THAT EVERYTHING HAD TO BURN TO ASHES because there weren't any bodies on the planes.

This is where I have a problem, too.

The jets that hit the towers flew at top speed, hit their targets with precision (I remember those words)...hit their targets with precision, remote controlled.

Check out the video footage.

The jets did not waiver for a second.

I find this interesting.

Flying full throttle over the streets of New York.

Man, these guys certainly were skilled after training at that tiny little flight school in Florida.

But, there's something about NORAD.

Conducting exercises in the area?

Somehow, someway, they guided the jets.

These jets could have landed at a very secure military complex and the passengers, well, who knows.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2010 at 05:47 PM.