Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2005, 06:30 PM

Default Report from Rightnation

An experiment of sorts. Under the same moniker I registered over at rightnation.com. Curious bunch of brownshirts over there, reminds me of a sort of high school clique you know, the jock, nerds, that sort of little kids games. Under the "war on terror" , the "mother of all connections" you will find my post. Knew that would cut right to the chase. Right off the bat you do not have full rights until after your first ten posts. That way they know you are "all right" and in the proper frame of mind to echo the state propaganda. It really was like an alternate universe with manly man type names. Sturm Ruger "The liberal slayer" and others like tears of the liberals. Congratulations to me!! I got kicked off on my second post!! Debate, open minds, logic, reason, argument do not exist there. Just we otta nuke alla dem sand niggers an dem commie fag liberals otta be in gitmo or sum oda place lahk dat.
And they called moi a moonbat!

Old 07-13-2005, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Report from Rightnation

Thank you sooooooooooooo much. That is so freakin' funny.

:lol: 8-) 8-)
Old 07-13-2005, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
Just we otta nuke alla dem sand niggers an dem commie fag liberals otta be in gitmo or sum oda place lahk dat.
Hey,that sounds like somethin' Dreak said. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-13-2005, 07:03 PM

A HUMOR THREAD!!!

Now, TB, get over here and laugh!!
Old 07-13-2005, 07:25 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
Just we otta nuke alla dem sand niggers an dem commie fag liberals otta be in gitmo or sum oda place lahk dat.
LOL :lol:
Old 07-13-2005, 08:00 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
LOL :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Old 07-13-2005, 08:42 PM

Aghhhh...the art of approaching the "kill da sand niggars" people...

TB is now in full "Crocodile Hunter" khaki...

Cor! Look at that! Danger, danger people! Boy are we lucky today! It's a real honest to God fat, slobbering "Sloth". Danger, danger! You cant be to careful with this little beauty...he may look fat and content but he can strike without warning!!!!

Boy! He's a beauty!!!! Pass me the beer darlin and we'll see if we can ply him off his couch and tickle his tummy...come on boy, come on...

He's from the family "Neoconneth" viewers, and closely related to the "Ignorantisfooleth" variety found just about everywhere...careful, careful luv, we dont want to spook him...one more thing viewers, it's easy to mistake this variety with another more lean and agile beauty called the "Truethconservative" of the family "wellinformed'thtruthteller'th" but dont think for a second they are anything alike. They sound alike from a distance but up close you'll note the beautiful lean nature of the "Trueconservative" which he gets from having to hunt at the margins of the concrete jungle...wait, wait he's lookin around folks...

Look out! Look out! He's moving, he's smelt the scent of the sweet beer...come on boy, come on...yes he appears not to have moved for some time. Probably pretty comfortable with the plentiful food and colourful distractive television keeping him local to this area...come on boy...oooo, we have to be real careful now...

Crikey! He's realised he's off the couch and out of his comfort zone and he's not happy! Danger, danger people!!! Back off babe and we'll see if we can calm him with this beer...oooo yes he aint happy...gawd...the spit and gnashing teeth are really going now...cor! What a sight! He's reared up and is really spitting now...cant really describe the painful sound but i've heard it all before anyway so i'll be o.k...danger, danger...he's taken the beer...he's calmed alittle...wait, he still looks unsettled! Quick babe, throw in a T.V guide and a bag of high MSG Pretzels...

O.k...he's calmed...CRIKEY! I tell ya people ya goota be careful around this little fella...

Stay tuned viewers. Next week the Croc Hunter will tickle this beauties tummy...
Old 07-14-2005, 07:59 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard the sound of HOPE in the AIR!!!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Things are becomming more and more clear!!

This has to remain a HUMOR THREAD!!

Somewhere, there must be a place to laugh through all this TORTURE!!!
Old 07-14-2005, 04:01 PM

Truebeliever
I do believe you have outdone me! Look what I started! Crock routine is just about priceless.
Rolling on the floor for sure!
Old 07-14-2005, 04:14 PM

"PRICELESS!!"

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D