Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2005, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Why don`t the extraterrestrials help us?

Extraterrestrials only help those who help themselves.

Old 01-20-2005, 05:16 PM

maybe, they have a NWO fighting against them so, they could'nt help even if they wanted to. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-20-2005, 07:12 PM

Why Aren't We Being Helped By Beings From Another "Dimension" ?
Reference: :-o :-o :-o

Well, the answer to that question might lie in answering
>> Why don't "we" help the "ants" colonize the earth ?

I’m no so sure about the immediate benefits of that endeavor, but, if there is any credible evidence here ?
God, Man & ET www.ufotv.com/hp/godmanandet.htm , ..., hey,

wouldn’t that be some’ing...?
8-)
Old 01-20-2005, 09:44 PM

Theoretically, how do we know they aren't helping us, in ways too subtle to detect?
Like the Star Trek Federation's "Non-Interference Directive", which prohibits intefering with other cultures without either their permission or in case of imminent danger?
Old 01-21-2005, 09:03 AM

Extraterrestrials: :-o :-o :-o

I’m all for it. Yeah, most likely, they are already helping. Perhaps it takes too much energy & it’s not easy. Perhaps we do need to be at the right “vibratory level”, & thus properly “attuned”. Perhaps some of the things we consider essential here, seize to matter in these other worlds. So, we need to get rid of them first. Perhaps we must first pass through the right number of cycles to get there… In addition, we might need to be in the proper “brain-wave” level (i.e., Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta,...). But because our "electromagnetic environment" is always driving us at the “beta” level (14 -> 30 Hz or higher 10-20 mV – where we are awake & totally active), it is just impossible for us to naturally attain “deep theta” or “delta” (1 -> 4 Hz 50-350 mV), or for that matter anywhere below “alpha” (8 -> 13 Hz). The fact is, you can only “astral-travel” while in lower “delta” & “theta” levels, while being in the “alpha” level benefits the physical body & the renewing & self-healing process is accelerated.
8-)
Old 01-21-2005, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
.........["electromagnetic environment" is always driving us at the “beta” level (14 -> 30 Hz or higher 10-20 mV – where we are awake & totally active), it is just impossible for us to naturally attain “deep theta” or “delta” (1 -> 4 Hz 50-350 mV), or for that matter anywhere below “alpha” (8 -> 13 Hz). The fact is, you can only “astral-travel” while in lower “delta” & “theta” levels, while being in the “alpha” level benefits the physical body & the renewing & self-healing process is accelerated.
8-)
Damn right Jimbo, and you can dowload a tone generator and all the frequencies you need here: http://educate-yourself.org/nch/

You can also get plans for orgone generators and anti-mind control hats too!
Old 01-21-2005, 12:21 PM

Tone Generator: :-o :-o :-o

Yeoshua, I used to have a tone generator I downloaded from “ www.rense.com ”, but it did expire, & I didn’t really looked hard enough for another one. I’ll definitely give this one a try. I remember that just a short burst of the right frequencies used to give me an overall feeling of well-being & revitalization, to the point of almost feeling stress-free for a good moment.
8-)