Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Banned

Default Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Dear people, I have disturbing news to give to you.

Today I received a frightening letter in my Email here from BlueAngel.

From what I could make out, she feels that she is being watched by agents sent from Mk/Ultra and Bruce Springsteen to asassinate her. The Email was rambling, filled with ridiculous assertions such as that black helicopters have been buzzing her house and that the government has installed a device in her head to read her mind and control her via some type of remote control device.
The worst part was she made some allusions to commiting suicide. The Email went on to say that the constant fear of being watched by Bruce Springsteen's asassins and the Mk/Ultra agents has caused her to lose sleep. She said that she is picking up messages (voices, if you will) from the supposedly device implanted in her head that is urging her to set herself on fire.
I am very concerned for BlueAngel. BlueAngel dear, please don't do anything rash! Medical science have medicine that can help get rid of the voices and the paranoia. Plese, please, please, go to your local hospital and seek help!!

Old 07-03-2009, 12:01 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post

From what I could make out, she feels that she is being watched by agents sent from Mk/Ultra and Bruce Springsteen to asassinate her. The Email was rambling, filled with ridiculous assertions such as that black helicopters have been buzzing her house and that the government has installed a device in her head to read her mind and control her via some type of remote control device.
The worst part was she made some allusions to commiting suicide. The Email went on to say that the constant fear of being watched by Bruce Springsteen's asassins and the Mk/Ultra agents has caused her to lose sleep. She said that she is picking up messages (voices, if you will) from the supposedly device implanted in her head that is urging her to set herself on fire.
I am very concerned for BlueAngel. BlueAngel dear, please don't do anything rash! Medical science have medicine that can help get rid of the voices and the paranoia. Plese, please, please, go to your local hospital and seek help!!
You didn't receive anything of the kind from me.

I have no clue what your email address is and, even if I did, I would NEVER send you an email.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-03-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:45 AM
Banned

Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You didn't receive anything of the kind from me.

I have no clue what your email address is and, even if I did, I would NEVER send you an email.
No need to be ashamed. We all need help at times, BlueAngel.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
No need to be ashamed. We all need help at times, BlueAngel.
No shame here and no help needed, and you would not be a person who is in a position to recognize if someone is ashamed and/or needs help.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:05 PM

Oh, yes, I'm certain you're just so fearful that I am a threat to others and myself because my well-being is of utmost concern to you.

If I were a threat to myself and others, it would be my husband and children who would be aware of this and not YOU!

Some anonymous internet poster who apparently missed his last dosing at the insane asylum in which he resides.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:

Darth continues to make "suggestions" in his posts that he truly wishes I would act upon.

Such as set myself on fire.

Commit suicide.

What a fool.

The same as all the others who have come before him.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:07 PM

How 'bout the names of those persons whom you have suggested that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion.

Still waiting.....
Old 07-04-2009, 02:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Darth continues to make "suggestions" in his posts that he truly wishes I would act upon.

Such as set myself on fire.

Commit suicide.

What a fool.

The same as all the others who have come before him.
Poor, poor BlueAngel. So, so, so sick.

You are so messed up you don;t even remember sending me that Email. Well, I guess if I had 10,000 other people living in my head even *I* wouldn't remember.
Maybe you just have early onset Alzheimers...Who knows?
Old 07-04-2009, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Poor, poor BlueAngel. So, so, so sick.

You are so messed up you don;t even remember sending me that Email. Well, I guess if I had 10,000 other people living in my head even *I* wouldn't remember.
Maybe you just have early onset Alzheimers...Who knows?
Poor, poor, Darth.

So, so, so sick.

Actually, Darth, I highly doubt it is possible for anyone to have 10,000 other people living in their head.

You might, however, be the exception.

Have you always been a pathological liar?

Like I said, and as everyone who reads this site and posts here knows, I wouldn't send you an email if my life depended upon it and, it doesn't, THANK GOD!

You can't even save yourself!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:42 PM

I think the more appropriate thread title would be:

Darth is a threat to himself and others.