Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2005, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Muhammed or Jesus?

peace A.

what is "repent" ?
what is "redemtion" ?

nobody could ever abide by the "laws".

The fact is, the laws dont apply to us anymore.
Thats what the Cross was for..to wipe away all sins so we could be with Him.

There is no "sin". Thats the Gosiple.

And If you do walk with God..then your on a personal relationship..and I think it would be impossible to sin unless you turn away from him.

Take a look at some civs that dont even know about the Bible..much less have ever seen a TV. Are they subject to damnation because unfortunatly there is no Bible around ? Does God punish them ? Are they damned ? Do they believe in "sin" ? I doubt that..I think the Holy Spirit is everywere..

one last point..Could God make a rock so large that He himself cannot lift it ? hehe

no really..Is God limetless..or are there Things that He CANNOT do ? think about it..then post

D.

is only a stubbornly persistent illution\" A.A.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:44 PM

peace,

The theory of Paul is that the new testament frees the people of the law, thus they don't need to work righetousness anymore to be redeemed, for just by accepting Jesus they will.

This contradicts the very message of Jesus who came to complete not to abrogate,

Matthew 7:21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

----------------

24"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."

So as you can see Jesus stressed that works (according to the law) is what matters, and ofcourse they must be based on belief in God alone.

The idea of free-redemption is false, the whole test is about putting into practice the righteousness you believe in.

The snake oil that Paul presented unfortunately lead millions to Hell, these millions thought that JUST by accepting Jesus' death on the corss, all their sins (even future ones) are gone, just like that! which is a satanic license to sin.

As for the people who don't recieve the law, God knows about them, thus there are different standards to judge them, God is never unjust towards the people.

Ofcourse God is Omnipotent, He is capable of erasing your sins without the need for a cross, and that's why repentance if sincere can easily erase your sins, the ones which you don't persist on doing knowingly.

Ahmad
p.s: is that your real name? i use initials only with nicknames.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-21-2005, 01:16 PM

Peace ..

Deu 32:20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end [shall be]: for they [are] a very froward generation, children in whom [is] no faith.
Hab 2:4 Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Mat 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, [shall he] not much more [clothe] you, O ye of little faith?
Mat 8:10 When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
Mat 8:26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
Mat 9:2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mat 9:22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.
Mat 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
Mat 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth [his] hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
Mat 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great [is] thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
Mat 16:8 [Which] when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?
Mat 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Mat 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this [which is done] to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
Mat 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mar 4:40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
Mar 5:34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
Mar 10:52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Luk 5:20 And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.
Luk 7:9 When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
Luk 7:50 And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.
Luk 8:25 And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.
Luk 8:48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
Luk 12:28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith?

------ faith seems kinda Important here aye ? ---
Dreak
Quote:
no really..Is God limetless..or are there Things that He CANNOT do ? think about it..then post
Ahmad
Quote:
Ofcourse God is Omnipotent, He is capable of erasing your sins without the need for a cross, and that's why repentance if sincere can easily erase your sins, the ones which you don't persist on doing knowingly.
you didnt answer the question of others that dont know about " God " what do they do ?

you didnt answer another question...WHAT is it that God Himself CANNOT do ?
Old 07-21-2005, 01:51 PM

peace D,

Faith is stressed because Jesus' only mission was to bring it into the focus again after being long ignored by the Jews, for the Jews focused on the deeds, the rituals and lost the meaning, the faith.

For example, Jesus and the Jews argue alot about the Sabbath, which was originally made for them to stop seeking material things and seek God alone instead, for one day, they took the Sabbath to an extreme and even refused to do righteous work on that day, a clear example of loosing faith and meaning, and focusing on the physical practices.

As for the people who don't know about God, how could that be? i believe even on the most rempote island in the pacific the primitive tribes know in their hearts about God, perhaps they give Him a different name, but the instinct in all of us is that God exists.

[7:172] Recall that your Lord summoned all the descendants of Adam, and had them bear witness for themselves: "Am I not your Lord?" They all said, "Yes. We bear witness." Thus, you cannot say on the Day of Resurrection, "We were not aware of this."

So we are all born already with this knowledge, the prophets and the books bring it to the forefront.

As for what God cannot do? Nothing.

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-21-2005, 01:58 PM

Quote:
As for what God cannot do? Nothing.
are you sure ? I mean absolutly sure..

As I stated before..think..and then post..I dont want you do come back and say " well..Yea..thats a "givin" ..

What are things that God CANNOT do ?

there ARE some things that He cant do m8...

PS. There is no Faith before Jesus..just laws..
Old 07-21-2005, 02:02 PM

I seek refuge in God from Satan, the rejected
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[2:259] Consider the one who passed by a ghost town and wondered, "How can GOD revive this after it had died?" GOD then put him to death for a hundred years, then resurrected him. He said, "How long have you stayed here?" He said, "I have been here a day, or part of the day." He said, "No! You have been here a hundred years. Yet, look at your food and drink; they did not spoil. Look at your donkey - we thus render you a lesson for the people. Now, note how we construct the bones, then cover them with flesh." When he realized what had happened, he said, "Now I know that GOD is Omnipotent."

Old 07-21-2005, 02:05 PM

Your not answering Ahmad...tisk tisk...

What CANNOT God .....

dont evade .. I have more respect then that..

answer..or dont ...

peace D.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:40 PM

peace..

we were going back and forth on this post..you were logged in..then out ?

Once again..Ill ask of Anyone...

What things God CANNOT do ?

Its very simple..and I cant believe that you dont know the things that He cant do..

On the premis that it is taking you all SO long to answer ( Should only take about 1 minute to answer what God cannot do ) is my premis that mabee you dont fully understand Gods will ? or the truth for others, exluding yourselves..

Life is very complex..to Him its very simple..dont put your complexities on others..mabee its not nessesary or wanted..

Still..

WHAT CANT GOD DO ???
Old 07-22-2005, 01:08 PM

peace,

Are you asking about the Capability or Willingness ?

Old 07-22-2005, 06:07 PM

FOR GOD SAKES!!

Use your brain. Just believe in a GOD. Any GOD. The GOD of your choosing. But, he must be a GOOD GOD.

GOD IS GOOD!! That's all you need to know. Conduct yourself in a GOD-like manner and all of the rest is just a bunch of BS!!

You know what that means!!

Give of yourself and do not ask what others can do for you.