Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2005, 08:34 PM

Default Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

Thought I'd take in a little Hollywood this weekend and went to see finding neverland with Dippy Depp, who I loved in pirates of carribean and chickee from tit's up titanic, Winslett whatever.

Anyhoo... we all know the story of Peter pan...?

This is the way Hollywood is setting it up. The acting was disgraceful, the lines were garbage and the plot was poorly constructed and thiny veiled, to say the least.

If you want to see this garbage, don't read any further.

Synopsis.

- man writes poor play which closes
- man meets boys in the park then meets woman who owns boys
- boys father is dead
- man begins to court boys and not the woman
- man's own wife not in love and begins real affair elsewhere
- woman falls ill
- man writes Peter pan as we knew it and invites 25 orphans to see stage show
- the show is a hit
- perform mini version of stage show in the home of dying woman/mother
- woman dies and man inherits children with maternal grandmother's approval

Synopsis.

Reads just like lessons in pedophilia that I heard on tv regarding tactics of pedophiles. What to look for and how to proceed.

The movie was garbage to say the least. I fail to understand how it has recieved such high ratings? That is what makes me believe that their is an ulterior motivation to the release and Hollywood professed brilliance of this film. Kinsey...

Everyone that I saw leaving the cinema commented on how shit this movie was too. Any red flags folks?

Mary XXX

N.B. Also took the kids to see racing stripes - the movie about the zebra who thought he was a racing horse.

Three young girls sat behind us and the audience was full of kids. Somewhere, in the film, they showed a scene, and the girls behind me made a loud "OOOOOOOOOOOOooo, yuuuuuuuuuuck" noise amongst many other from several other children, including my own.

What was the scene? Was it buzz and scuzz, the flies, nose diving into scrummy shit? NO!

It was the full frontal nude of a male dog.

A big dog, the full size of the screen, laying on his back with his penis laying everywhere. This scene made no sense to the plot. It was someone's sicko idea of something.

What is the purpose of showing a G rated children's audience, a very clear full screen size of a dog and his penis showing for a sustained length of time? This wasn't just a flash... The dog was up there for at least five seconds which is relatively a long time when you consider how much film ends up on the cutting room floor.

Someone please tell me I am imagining these things. I am noticing a very sicko agenda indeed.

Old 02-04-2005, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some bullshit

Hey Mary, Your title should be 'Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum' :-P
Old 02-04-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

Excellant suggestion I will take you up on

Mary XXX
Old 02-05-2005, 09:29 AM

Yes, that word: AGENDA. :-?
Old 02-05-2005, 12:44 PM

MP

These movie never make much money they are made to influence peolple and the society. The reviews they recieve all come from the same media.

These media are conrolled by the iluminati and have their scion on staff. When the unaware reads all this crap they think that it is true.

Recently a film was released about Kinnsey the author of various studies in human sexuality, The powers to idolize him when in fact he was a lowly homo pedofile a very screwd up person who's research (the kinnsey report) was actually done with hardcore prisoners. But they omit these facts.

Most of the reviewers themselves are either fremasons. iluminati, homosexual activists and other type deviants who want to perpetuate their sick lives.
Old 02-05-2005, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some bullshit

Quote:
madkhao wrote:
Hey Mary, Your title should be 'Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum' :-P
LMAO ;-)
Old 02-05-2005, 04:23 PM

I am going to see that Kinnsey movie and then I expect I'll want to blow up Hollywood myself.

Osama Mama - terrorist of truth!
(Just kidding folks)

MaryXXX
Old 02-06-2005, 08:28 AM

"Freud came face to face with it, when he abandoned his own seduction theory (his belief that most of the psychological problems his upper-class female patients had were due to molestation by their fathers) when it was viciously attacked, due mainly to the nasty implications of it. But even today, it is at the center of many stories that often grab headlines. Most of the focus in Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's divorce case has been on his romance with Soon-yi Previn, Mia's adopted step-daughter. The korporate media is more often than not silent of the more disturbing charge, that he molested Dylan, their adopted seven-year-old daughter. Whenever such charges are briefly mentioned in korporate pieces, it is quickly added that "the charges are unsubstantiated." What they fail to mention is that Connecticut state authorities, based on the testimony of Dylan and others, have stated that they do believe Woody did molest her, but decided not prosecute anyway, under the excuse of "wanting to spare the children further suffering." Woody's film career has continued without pause. Then there is the case of the Menendez brothers, who, after admitting to murdering their parents, painfully revealed that they were ruthlessly abused and molested by them over the years, and the twin emotions of fear and revenge drove their slayings. Rather than investigating the Menendez claims, they too were viciously demonized for trying to escape the murder charges and accused of making up their abuse."

Back on track...
Old 02-06-2005, 01:30 PM

That title is just disgusting and appalling
and should be removed by the webmaster.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
That title is just disgusting and appalling
and should be removed by the webmaster.
Don't take it personally. Did you read the subject matter? Now that's disgusting and appalling.