Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2005, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Wake up call to New Zealand

Yeah, they seem to be thinking: "If we legislate away their freedoms and rights with anti-hate laws, we win. If they try to oppose our legislature and anti-hate laws by force, i.e. open revolution, we strike militarily, i.e. we win."

The NWO seeks to win, regardless if we fight or not:

if we fight physically, we are at open war with the NWO;

if we don't fight physically, we lose our rights and freedoms.

I say it's better to die fighting than to die knowing you didn't do anything to stop it.

Who's going to take the first step toward open aggression, is the question.
The NWO is really trying very hard to provoke a response from the masses. Question is whether it's a good or a bad idea to respond, WHAT that response should be if any at all, and count on the very real possibility the NWO has anticipated the response and has a response of their own in the pipeline.

It certainly seems a bad idea, both to let oneself be provoked and to resist provocation. A line of response totally unexpected seems to be the most adequate one.

Old 09-23-2005, 11:26 AM

Quote:
The NWO is really trying very hard to provoke a response from the masses. Question is whether it's a good or a bad idea to respond, WHAT that response should be if any at all, and count on the very real possibility the NWO has anticipated the response and has a response of their own in the pipeline.
...That bears repeating.
I have been contemplating this dilemma myself for some time now. I suppose the answer is that we must try to discern the response that they haven't anticipated and pursue it.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Yeah, they seem to be thinking: "If we legislate away their freedoms and rights with anti-hate laws, we win. If they try to oppose our legislature and anti-hate laws by force, i.e. open revolution, we strike militarily, i.e. we win."

The NWO seeks to win, regardless if we fight or not:

if we fight physically, we are at open war with the NWO;

if we don't fight physically, we lose our rights and freedoms.

I say it's better to die fighting than to die knowing you didn't do anything to stop it.

It certainly seems a bad idea, both to let oneself be provoked and to resist provocation. A line of response totally unexpected seems to be the most adequate one.
Do you think it's possible that they're setting up Europe for another purging? I mean if the people can be convinced that it was the joos or some other group that created their volatile multi-cultural society, the whole thing could be just a ploy to build up for another war.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-23-2005, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Do you think it's possible that they're setting up Europe for another purging?
They're setting us all up for another purging.
Europe is just being brought along slower than the U. S.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:34 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Do you think it's possible that they're setting up Europe for another purging?
They're setting us all up for another purging.
Europe is just being brought along slower than the U. S.
do you think it will be an 'anti-immigrant' movement, or just an anti-muslim one in particular?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-23-2005, 11:40 AM

Well, it certainly struck me as I was reading your comments that that might be the case.

But like I said, our line of defense needs to be on a totally different level, totally unexpected to the NWO.

I think maybe in the lines of my previous posts on Spiritual Superiority, true aristocracy and Individual, Spiritual Resistance Against the Ego & NWO...
Old 09-23-2005, 12:05 PM

Quote:
do you think it will be an 'anti-immigrant' movement, or just an anti-muslim one in particular?
Generalized racism and bigotry from all quarters, including anti-Semitism.
Remember, Protocols expressy stipulates that the Illuminati will not hesitate to sacrifice their own to advance the agenda.
I would say to look at France as a microcosm of what is to come. Remember just a few decades ago, France was considered the epitome of racial and ethnic tolerance. Black athletes and entertainers from the United States even fled there for sanctuary. More recently, France has rescinded this tolerance and become a hotbed of racial discord, resulting in some of Europe's most controversial anti-hate legislation.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:41 PM

We could call it the "Solzhenitsyn Dilemma". :-( ;-)

"What did Solzhenitsyn say about the gulag? "At what exact point, then, should one resist? When one’s belt is taken away. When one is ordered to face into a corner? When one crosses the threshold of one’s home? . . . ." The same questions that are bothering you now. Solzhenitsyn bitterly laments the Russian failure to resist:

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? . . ."
<a href="http://www.etherzone.com/2005/stang061705.shtml">AMERICAN GULAG COMING SOON By: Alan Stang</a>
Old 09-23-2005, 12:49 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Generalized racism and bigotry from all quarters, including anti-Semitism.
Remember, Protocols expressy stipulates that the Illuminati will not hesitate to sacrifice their own to advance the agenda.
I would say to look at France as a microcosm of what is to come. Remember just a few decades ago, France was considered the epitome of racial and ethnic tolerance. Black athletes and entertainers from the United States even fled there for sanctuary. More recently, France has rescinded this tolerance and become a hotbed of racial discord, resulting in some of Europe's most controversial anti-hate legislation.
let's not forget that the anti-semitic attacks that we have heard of late were mostly fake. I can see a more anti-muslim backlash though, especially in Lyon.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-23-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Re: The Wave of Rape in Feminist Sweden

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Quote:
Author Ramon Bennett in his book 'Philistine, the Great Deception', says because sexual restraint is practiced among young Muslim women there is an unavailability of willing girls with which to satisfy a young man's high urge for sex. This could will (sic!) account for their victims being non-Muslim.
No, it certainly "could will" not, since I don't think Swedish or Danish girls are more willing to be raped than Muslim women!

There's an astronomical difference between having a "high urge for sex" and crossing the line to rape! Come on, you don't RAPE a girl because you have a "high urge for sex"!

What utter nonsense!

Why is this article apologizing rape?

Quote:
Self-imposed isolation: Over time, as Muslim immigrants increase in numbers, they wish less to mix with the indigenous population. A recent survey found that only 5 percent of young Muslim immigrants would readily marry a Dane.
I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Quote:
Fomenting anti-Semitism: Muslim violence threatens Denmark's approximately 6,000 Jews, who increasingly depend on police protection. Jewish parents were told by one school principal that she could not guarantee their children's safety and were advised to attend another institution. Anti-Israel marches have turned into anti-Jewish riots. One organization, Hizb-ut-Tahrir, openly calls on Muslims to "kill all Jews . . . wherever you find them."
See http://judicial-inc.biz/London_firebrand_cleric_who_stirs_uk_mu.htm

Not all anti-Jew sentiment originates in Muslim mosques.

Not all Muslim clerics advocating violence are Muslim.;-)

Quote:
And the state prosecutor is considering a ban on Hizb-ut-Tahrir for its death threats against Jews.
Aah yes, the above "anti-Semitism" was the pre-text for this ban.

Quote:
"Copenhagen Flirts with Fascism."
Yes, here's that abuse of a word nobody really knows the meaning of anymore.

Anyway, apart from a few very surprising and major questions about a possible hidden agenda in this article, it's generally informative.
You have a point as studies have shown, rape = control. The act is about domination over those that are despised.