Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2005, 05:10 PM

Default Know wot I mean 'arry

You lot should be watching British TV, JK Rowling reading a chapter of her book. loads of kids spellbound by her words. Preparing for the occult new world order?
Politicians choosing their house. Fantastic. By terms of definition. By the way, if JK is single, she's right up my alley!

Old 07-15-2005, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Know wot I mean 'arry

Been away at a "goat sacrifice" convention have we?

That new "Doctor Who" is TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Not fit to brush the felt from Tom Bakers hat or indeed from Jon Pertwee's stunning, pre Austin Powers, ruffled under shirt.

And what is it with the sexual tension between the Doctor and his assistent? Blasphamy! The Doctor is asexual!

Besides, i want young Billy for myself.

You can have that witch Rowling.

BTW...your wit is probably lost here. Dont worry. I appreciate you.

BTW2...have you seen the American version of "The Office"? If you just pretend their was never and English original it's actually not that bad.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Know wot I mean 'arry

No, not goat sacrificing convention. Just been temporarily muted, tied up fighting 'the bastards'. I'll be back soon, as loud as before. I've not seen the American version of the office, bit believe it is supposed to be funny.
It get's more heated between the doctor and Rose as the series progresses, culminating in a passionate clinch during the last episode, just before Christopher Eclesston transmogriphicates into the new doc. To be honest, I recon Billy Piper is OK, but she's been with that ginger tosser Chris Evans. Nah, my number one fave has been and will always be Dannii Minogue. *sigh*. I believe Jacques Villeneuve used to rather play with his computer than with her! is he mad? I'd have never left the house.