Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2005, 02:25 PM

Default What do YOU think?

I have this idea that I thought Id post in here and see what you al think. I'm sure you all think that there is some sort of a conspiracy going on within the US government or most of you wouldnt even be in here. But anywho, I've been thinking a lot about this whole illuminati thing and I thought I'd pass on a little tid-bit of info I've derived from these thoughts.... I believe that the coming years are going to play out like this: Hillary Clinton will be the next president for either 1 term or 2 depending on how much she is allowed to screw up our country in an allotted time. The following president will be Arnold Schwartzeneger as the solve all know all fiend that he is. Hmmm that almost sounds like the antichrist's demeanor.... well anyways only time will tell but I don't think the powers that be are done using the whole terrorist thing just yet (there are still a few things about our constitution that they haven't trampled on yet. If you haven't turned your life to Jesus Christ yet then I think it would be a good idea to reconsider at this time. Im just a guy on a mission to try to save the country we have left. Love you all!!!
Time2getbusy

Old 07-22-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: What do YOU think?

About what?
Old 07-22-2005, 08:03 PM

You love us all!! WOW!!!

"You don't even know us."

Do you think turning our lives to Jesus Christ is going to somehow help the world?

Think again!!

Most of the religious folks who have turned their lives to Jesus Christ voted the anti-christ into power.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:47 AM

For interesting article regarding the possible anti-christ, see link below:

http://www.rense.com/general64/newp.htm
Old 07-23-2005, 02:13 AM

I have no doubt Hillary will be up for Prezzie after Bush has done his duties.

Bill will be U.N head...no pun intended!!!!

Oh, it gets whackier!
Old 07-23-2005, 07:51 AM

I sorta doubt that ol' Hillary will be President.
She doesnt have "dirt" on her yet..I dont think she would risk it

Dont think Arnold will reach the seat untill he has more years of Politics under his belt.

Are you sure were even gonna make it to 2008 ?

I could see F.E.M.A. runing the country next.

There the ones with the REAL power here.

D.

PS. dont let Blue get to ya Getbusy..she is just..umm..that way from time to time. love you too bro.
is only a stubbornly persistent illution\" A.A.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:08 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
You love us all!! WOW!!!

"You don't even know us."

Do you think turning our lives to Jesus Christ is going to somehow help the world?

Think again!!

Most of the religious folks who have turned their lives to Jesus Christ voted the anti-christ into power.
Angel's right, most church folk blindly follow their 501-c3 corporate-State church. Most people who call themselves christian are worshipers of the State, not God. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-24-2005, 01:38 PM

I DONT THINK IT MATTERS WHO THE NEXT PREZ IS
GOING TO BE. TO ME THEY ARE ALL OF THE SAME. THEY
ARE BEING RUN BY THE HIDDEN HAND WHICH ARE THE GLOBAL ELITE THAT FUND THERE VENTURES, IN THE LONG RUN THEY ARE MOVING US DOWN THE SAME PATH.
TO LOSS OUR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY THAT IS GOD GIVEN.
YES RELIGION IS A FRONT AND PHONY BUT GOD IS NOT, ITS A WAY OF LIFE THAT MANY RELIGONS HAVE ABUSED.
AT THE END GOD IS THE ONLY THING THATS GOING TO KEEP US STRONG COUSE THE REVOLUTION WILL COME
AND WE NEED TO KNOW WHICH SIDE TO BE ON.
WE NEED TO FIGTH FOR OUR GOD GIVEN RIGTHS BEFORE WE GIVE OUR SOULS AWAY WITH THEM.

LET PEACE BE OUR MERCY,
REBEL BULL.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:59 PM

The 12 house prophecy says that the presidency ends and we are left to assume America too. Can't remember if Bush is the last or there is one more.
Unfortunately the timelines match if you care to peruse prophecies relating to the Catholic Popes.
On a really optimistic note perhaps this is an effort to wake people up and we can do something to change our "fate".
Still another internet story says that the American revolution starts this year. This is what I feel.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:

Still another internet story says that the American revolution starts this year. This is what I feel.
I would agree that a kindling of a revolution got started with the Eminent Domain fiasco, but I wouldn't be too quick to get excited cause it looks like the globalists took note and you all know how adept they are at damage control. It already looks like the embers of revolution is dying again, but I could be I wrong. At least I hope I am. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...