Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2004, 10:37 AM

Default Does George Bush Represent a Rift in NWO?

Rather than saying "A satanic criminal cabal controls the US government and thanks to the mass media, masquerades as the defender of God and freedom.",I would say "a satanic cabal WAS CONTROLLING the US govt... through the so-called neo-cons political lever. As a result, the USA are now trapped in the Iraqi war from which they are trying to get out.

Many of the "neo-cons" pretend to be Jews but they did not work really for Israel. Fundamentally, they represent the interests of cabbalist billionnaires who are planning to get rid of all sovereign nations (at this
very moment Ukrain) in order to establish a feudal-cabbalist NWO entirely under the control of the giant trusts they already own. The USA were used by them to destroy the Iraqi sovereignty in order to, PRINCIPALLY:

1. Close the Iraqi oil taps in direction of China, Russia, France and Germany which must be economically weakened since they are opposing the feudal-cabbalist NWO.
2. Involve the USA in a UN opposed dirty war which would give strong arguments to politically empower this UN (and its NATO sheriff forces)
already controlled by the NWO planners. Did you notice that the UN opposed the Iraqi war for so-called humanist reasons while it did nothing to oppose the Rwanda genocide (more than two million civilians slaughtered)? The final objective of this involvement is to destroy the US sovereignty by making it appear publicly as a danger for the world peace.

For short-term reasons of economical war, the US govt was agreeing on depriving China, Russia, France and Germany from the Iraqi oil but did not take in account the medium/long-term danger of the Iraqi war for the US sovereignty itself.

This plan was having a second shutter: Iran. Exactly for the same reasons than for Iraq, the cabbalist billionnaires wish to destroy the Iran`s sovereignty too, with a little help of their first enemy the still sovereign USA. If I am right in stating that G. Bush is no longer on
the wrong side, the USA will not attack Iran. If G. Bush is still on the wrong side, then God save us from the feudal-cabbalist NWO.

Old 11-28-2004, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Does George Bush Represent a Rift in NWO?

I would like to know wht the USA gave the Pqanama canal to China if they are supposed to be such enemies. I don't have any suggestions. I do hope China and USA are opposed. It may be the only thing that reigns in the 4th Reich.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:13 AM

Answers may be here:
http://vaticanassassins.org/ny_attack.htm
http://vaticanassassins.org

Quote:
roon wrote:
I would like to know wht the USA gave the Pqanama canal to China if they are supposed to be such enemies. I don't have any suggestions. I do hope China and USA are opposed. It may be the only thing that reigns in the 4th Reich.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:10 PM

wow Nestor , some real hard-core stuff there ... some of it is pretty accurate , I think , except the part about the black pope . I couldn't quite swallow the idea that the Catholic church is the power behind the NWO .
Old 12-07-2004, 08:35 PM

Anonymous.. No wonder you hide your identity.. you are on top of it.. Sovereignty is what the NWO wants to destroy.. night on.

I Think the Bush bunch has been involved so long in the development of the NWO that there is no doubt about what side they are on.

It is true, it appears that there is a schism between the Bush bunch and the U.N.... However remember that the powers that be including the Bush's have supplied weapons to both sides of all wars in the past century..

I suspect Bush's job is to bankrupt America so that the oligarchs can buy up our natural resources and privatize our infrastructure, like they have always done, every time they set out to destroy a nation in order to own the vulture rights... These people have done this for centuries... They are good at it.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:58 PM

Anonymous

Yes I totally agree that this could be what is happening now. The globalists really thought they could get the Rothschildís man Kerry into power and every paper was on the case. The lies ran thick and fast but I think they under estimated the electorate. Thatís what convinced me something was up when all of a sudden they all switched support away from Bush. Now what appears to have become the overwhelming trend since Bush won is he has replaced most of the top neo cons with people who are very close to him. People who have been long term friends and you have to ask the question that if the Neo cons were all so great why so many have resigned or been sacked. Also lots of pressure from the government on the UN at the moment (oil for food). Oh and check whatís going on with the RIIA, which is considered to be one of the most powerful military talk shops in the world. They were instrumental in lying to the public about WMDís etc but now there has been anti Bush noises coming from them.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:17 AM

If I read correctly, the Jesuits (the military order of the Church), via the Jesuit General is in control of the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. But think about it, this power structure dates back to the middle ages where they yielded enormous power. Forward in time to the Inquisitions and Crusades you begin to understand the power of the Vatican (or those who pull her strings behind the scene). Seems that the men behind the White Pope (the visible pope) is the one with the real authority and power. This manís name is Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, the Black Pope. The story of the Jesuits is very intriguing on many levels.

Quote:
billiard wrote:
wow Nestor , some real hard-core stuff there ... some of it is pretty accurate , I think , except the part about the black pope . I couldn't quite swallow the idea that the Catholic church is the power behind the NWO .
Old 12-08-2004, 11:07 AM

As to there being a rift, I feel that this is not so. Kerry would not have seceded so quickly and quietly. Both Kerry and Bush would have taken the same course albeit in different time frames. The goal is to overextend and possibly have American troops deployed on two fronts possibly leading to the destruction of American forces. Had Kerry won, the attack on Iran would have taken longer but it would have happened regardless. Since Bush was allowed to remain, that means that an attack on Iran will be forthcoming shortly. If anything, NWO plans seem to be ahead of schedule.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:52 AM

BvL.. I don't notice any neocons quiting or leaving this administration.. I see this administration getting rid of voices that go against the neocons and their objectives.. The neocons are being promoted upwards.. The State department will soon be under their control.. The CIA is bing cleansed of truthful voices.. I see the triumph of the neocons, and the end of America in this new administration.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:10 PM

Quote:
billiard wrote:
wow Nestor , some real hard-core stuff there ... some of it is pretty accurate , I think , except the part about the black pope . I couldn't quite swallow the idea that the Catholic church is the power behind the NWO.
Find it hard to swallow? Take a look at the below image...