Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2004, 11:29 PM

Default So when do we tell the children?

As Dr. Makor has pointed out in one of his recent articles, sending a child off for a university education is an emotionally conflicting experience.
As much as one likes to see his or her progeny advance in the world, conventional education is more indoctrination than true enlightenment and little more than a mass brainwashing program conducted by the global elites. Much of the knowledge that young people really need to know in order to cope with this "Brave New World" is not taught in public or private schools; it is, in fact, the reason why all of us have gravitated to this forum in search of real answers.
It took me half my lifetime to detect and deconstruct this entire Masonic/Illuminati/New World Order scheme, and not a day goes by that I don't have to repress feelings of bitterness and anger that someone in the know didn't clue me in sooner, intead of letting me run myself ragged on the treadmill, ever in pursuit of the elusive carrot dangling just in front of me -- and oblivious to the dangers all around me. I don't have children of my own, but as I see other young members of my fanmily maturing and going off to university or entering other adult fields of endeavor, I cannot help but be overwhelmed with an obligation to enlighten them now before they make the same mistakes serving the same phony ideals, corrupted dogmas and false gods as I did at their age.
Which brings me to the point of this post: It appears that there are two "facts of life" lectures that a responsible parent or guardian must have with the children in his or her care before letting them venture out on their own. The first is the standard "birds and bees" lecture, but the second is this knowledge of who really runs this world and their secret, evil agenda.
To permit young people to enter society without this instruction is akin to sending someone into a gunfight with a pocketknife. Only by the grace of God did I somehow survive as well as I did.
So I put it to you, members of this forum, when and how is it appropriate and effective to broach this subject with a young person under your charge?

Old 12-12-2004, 11:43 PM

Default Re: So when do we tell the children?

Logic says you start telling them at the age after they've already learned to read which is around 5 or 6 years old. Do'nt give 'em any of that bulls#@t about santa clause and the easter bunny either. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-13-2004, 02:48 AM

I agree with nohope 1 80 7 on this one. Children are under peer pressure from grade 1 to at least grade 10 or 11. Thats a lot of peer/brain wash. Imagine if you didn't celebrate all the made up hallmark card holidays???

We have the good ol' New years eve make money for alcohol companies .. thats January
February
We have Valentines day buy cards chocolate's diamonds ... buy something damn it your girl friend/wife will dislike you if you do not and the constant TV babble "buy buy buy" will be on for that month ... so there is no forgetting.

This is off the top of the head stuff so I might forget some, feel free to add to the list
( and I just found this site http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0907964.html )

There is the March spring break another reason to lose some brainwashed braincells if you went to college or university. I almost forgot another drunk fest St. Patrick's Day, Weds., March 17. St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland, has been honored in America since the first days of the nation. Perhaps the most notable part of the observance is the annual St. Patrick's Day parade in New York City.

April ? Easter I think I do recall getting chocolates around this time .. a rabbit or Garfield you know ... cause thats what Jesus would want for you... wholesome choclate breakfast.

In canukistan we have the May 24 weekend .. Queens birthday? .. yup another reason to get smashed if thats your thing. Mother's Day, Sun., May 9. Observed the second Sunday in May, as proposed by Anna Jarvis of Philadelphia in 1907. West Virginia was the first state to recognize the holiday in 1910, and President Woodrow Wilson ( bad bad Federal Reserve enacting MAN) officially proclaimed Mother's Day a national holiday in 1914.

June Father's Day, Sun., June 20. Observed the third Sunday in June. The exact origin of the holiday is not clear, but it was first celebrated June 19, 1910, in Spokane, Wash. In 1966 President Lyndon Johnson signed a proclamation making Father's Day official.

July August and September are all summer months in canada .. So I get to see peoples at the beach .. usually drinking.

We have October the 31st ( ever hear the one that Jesus was born on this date and Nimrod was born on Dec 25th?? Just throwin that out there)

Columbus Day, Mon., Oct. 11. A federal holiday, observed the second Monday in October, it commemorates Christopher Columbus's landing in the New World in 1492. Quite likely the first celebration of Columbus Day was that organized in 1792 by the Society of St. Tammany, or the Columbian Order, widely known as Tammany Hall.
( yes and we all know Columbus is a Masonic tool ex. CBS , NASA and this too "1829-1837 Andrew Jackson, 7th. President of the United States (D) Confirmed Mason. (New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, William T. Still, pg. 21) Initiated: The record for Brother Jackson has not been located. He seems to have been a Member of St. Tammany Lodge No. 1, Nashville, Tennessee, as early as 1800. It was the first Lodge in Tennessee, organized in 1789, under a Dispensation from the Grand Lodge of North Carolina."

Well whats next November? Thanksgiving
December 25th Jesus day ... Not santa and his elves With their total information access network -Homeland security.. you know making sure if you are naughty or nice? checking the "you might be 85% terrorist" list.

The main thing here is your kids go to school grow up in a hive mind/sheeple reality .. where you would be an outsider by proxy if you didn't at least fiend an interest in any given "holiday"
Old 12-13-2004, 02:53 PM

Wow, somebody actually agrees with me for once. 8-)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:17 PM

Let's see. When mummy was tangling with the corrupt insurance nasties and the sewage was coming into basement home everytime it rains Thank you Halifax Regional Municipality. For sending Crichton Park sewage into my basement...where I worked.

Let's see the kids were...15, 9, and 3.

They witnessed the corruption of the insurance company, the adjuster, the contractor and the city first hand.

Corruption just steam rolled right into my home, my children's lives, flooding the basement with raw sewage.

Fire sale or bankruptcy was my option. I wouldn't play the backhander game and they cancelled all my insurance - car too - bastids. They can do anything, this is true. And a lot of sheeple are finding out first hand knowledge of what these idiots are like and the games they play.

There are good people and bad people in every race.

There are good people and bad people in every job.

That's what I teach my children. To be intuitive. I point out the bad ones and it is usually them pointing out the bad ones to me.

I don't like her.
I don't trust him.

What are we teaching our children? To be a two-faced society, that's what.

Recognize the truth from a lie. Good from bad.
Get off the fence.

My thoughts
Mary XXX
Old 12-13-2004, 04:41 PM

President Woodrow Wilson ( bad bad Federal Reserve enacting MAN) officially proclaimed Mother's Day a national holiday in 1914.

Incredibly the NWO put Woodrow Wilson

on the $100 000 bill !

Everything is hidden in plain view.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:45 PM

666 thought you'd like this

This is the song I wrote and I sing and my kids know every word.
Uncle Sam's Unicorn Song

Once upon a time when the people were green
There was more corruption than you'd ever seen
WW1 was just the start of the game
It gave Woodrow Wilson his American fame

The creel commission sent the media in motion
The Red scare that tormented the American oceans
Dewey decimal and his buddies so smart
Were sheep to the corporates and they played their part

The Deweyites desire to direct our minds
Controlling education - just a matter of time
Big business owns the media and the kids must conform
Literacy is not to be no longer the norm

The communist bludgeon is the pen of the west
Government propaganda putting truth to the test
The first trick of advertising - make them say yes
You must support our troops, Uncle Sam knows best

Media monopoly is democracy's shame
The Mohawk formula works again and again
Two factions of the business party, one and the same
Committing hellish crimes, with the darkies to blame

911 was certain cause for concern
For their horrendous crimes, the CIA should burn
Capitalists and Zionists, supremists they're all
And they all dance together at the Nazi ball

Not too far ahead, you know, the people will see
What is meant by creation, peace and humanity
Thank you David Sh.... there's a cure for aids
Ignorance shall be no more, mums and children aren't prey

Humanity will rise supporting democracy
The fathers will be heard reporting mysteries
The mothers will stand up and fight, in their courage take note
The suffragettes indeed, they did win the vote

My name is Mary Anne, is that familiar to you
I stand for what I am, a mother, that is the truth
I cannot stand a lie, I'm gonna show you the door
Were not going back to where we came from before

A long time a go when the earth was green
There were more kinds of animals than you'd ever seen
But can you imagine the most dangerous of all...
This mother standing here, be careful boy, you're gonna fall
goodbye Uncle Sam

:-o
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

PEACE AND JUSTICE MARY XXX
Old 12-13-2004, 07:59 PM

Beautiful Mary !

:-D
Old 12-13-2004, 09:24 PM

Thank you, for me it's a bit of divinve inspiration and I thank God.

I would like more parents to be singing it. I sang it outside Buckingham Palace. Outside 10 Downing Street, the Royal Courts of Justice, Trafalgar square outside the canadian embassy.

I sang it outside the CBC radio building, here in Halifax, Nazi Scotia twice and twice they called the cops on me.

Oh Canada, my home and corrupt land

England is no better. It's time to stand up to the devil and chase that bastid out of town.

I have been warned, if I return to CBC building, I willed be banned under "protection of private property act" again. I'm 5'2' and change and petite.

Both times, I stood across the street on the corner of a busy intersection. Downtown heard me, I'm sure. People drove by in their cars and held up their mobile phones so others could here. I picked heavy traffic times of course, when I had a captive audience.

I am such a threat, I guess.

The police are always polite to me, I will always say that. When faced with the truth, they have stood down where they could have been a-holes. We still have some real men around these parts.

Tell me God doesn't protect my bum?

Mary XXX
Old 12-13-2004, 10:10 PM

Mary, you totally kick ass! 8-) I wish my parents were like you. Unfortanately, they've fallen for neocon propaganda and they think that they're gonna be raptured too. :-( Can only hope the scales fall from their eyes when the fit hits the shan! :cry: