Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2004, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Is Bible more History or Prophecy?

It is not just the government who is sick. We, society, are sick too. We apathetically stand by, wondering what we can do. Get right with the Lord, I say. Do not be a silent witness.

Racism is killing us. Most people hold varying degrees of racism. It is a red flag for ignorance. People need to learn about each other and varying cultures. We need to stop hating and appreciate. Society needs to confront itself before the government uses the racial hatred they are brewing in the media,to create societal unrest (which is happening), as another "good" excuse for Martial Law.

Consciously seek a friend, a person, from another race or religion. It's an invaluable experience and you just may learn something. It would also greatly add to the concept of peace.

We need to believe in peace. Armageddon is for the Hollywood types who live for the drama and sit idly in their seats.

Peace Sable
I think humanity could come up with some brilliant prophesies that can be focused upon, such as a place in time where there is one thousand years peace, for the betterment of the future.

Mary XXX

Old 12-09-2004, 08:51 PM

Maryxxx Thank for the comeback.. Heah.. It's almost Chrismas.. You don't mind if I call you MaryX do you ? I notice you call me sable.. and I dont mind at all.. Is it O.K.?
Old 12-09-2004, 09:14 PM

It's all good!

MaryX
Old 12-11-2004, 11:37 AM

Ahmad,

Can you please educate an uninformed individual as to what you mean by the Quran being infused with the number 19? I have not heard this before, and I do not understand what it means. Do you really think that because the numbers of a book add up to 19 that you can trust it's from God?

Louey
Old 12-11-2004, 12:41 PM

Peace be unto you Louey,

God has composed his final testament around the number 19 in a superhuman way. I can't make you appreciate it though, but i can introduce it to you.

We all need proofs to reassure our hearts of the truthfulness of anything, that's why God sends us signs to convince us that Quran is the exact word by word message from outer space, from Him.

The whole universe is built on numbers, 19 is the building block of it, however weird it may sound, but it's the absolute truth.

7 years after the purifying messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa was assasintaed (He was the one commissioned by God to decode the code), a German scientist, who had no knowledge about Rashad's assertion (that 19 is God's signature in HIs universe) found after extensive research that 19 is on everything, on me and you and the whole universe.

But before you verify this simple miracle for yourself, you should read at least some verses of Quran in order to see for yourself, if it's nonsense or the Truth.

The message is everything, 19 is just a sign to REassure your heart that Quran is truly from your Lord.

For more info. please check my recent reply on the (Submission, the religion destined to prevail) thread, and also check the information posted on my website, may God guide us to His straight path.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-11-2004, 12:54 PM

Lou

I think, and I could be wrong....

Numerology is based on every leter of the alphabet being asigned a numerical value and every number being a signed a meaning.

They add up the sum of the numbers, being derived from the letters and that end number is then divided into singular separate digits and those numbers add up together, and so on if warranted.

The people who play with the dark side of spirituality, and their are a lot of them, place there faith in this rediculous idea and their will, and they think that makes it so.

There is a certain bizarre logic to it, I suppose. I.E. Crowley dude preached, "Let thy will be the whole of the law".

Translation.... anything goes. Not in front of the kids and certainly not with the kids. Satanism in a nutshell. I digress.

This is a mathematical formula for assigning numerical value to letters and deriving a new numerical value when assessing a group of letters - a word, and therefore deriving "new" meaning from the collection of numbers.

It follows that if I thought a sure fire way to make sure sure no one tampered with my writing, I would make an allowance for each sentence to add up to 19 say?

A code is a code and codes were meant to be broken. If some knows how to figure it out to assess its value, that "value" may not be altered and the words may be altered as long as the value of the combined words remained the same.

Like I said, I could be completely wrong and that is my perception.

mary XXX
Old 12-11-2004, 01:37 PM

Peace Mary,

You said: "I could be completely wrong"

No, you are not completely wrong, the magicians, the satanists, the Caballah (a mysterious faction of Judaism) all practice numerology, a small example (the skull and bones emphasize on the number 322!).

However we have to think, what is the origin of all this numerology?

The messenger of the covenant gave us an important clue, he quoted in appendix 1 of his authroized translation of Quran Rabbi Judah the pious:

The following quotation is taken from STUDIES IN JEWISH MYSTICIM, (Association for Jewish Studies, Cambridge, Mass., Joseph Dan & Frank Talmage, eds., Page 88, 1982). The quotation refers to the work of Rabbi Judah the Pious (12th Century AD):

The people [Jews] in France made it a custom to add [in the morning prayer] the words: "`Ashrei temimei derekh [blessed are those who walk the righteous way]," and our Rabbi, the Pious, of blessed memory, wrote that they were completely and utterly wrong. It is all gross falsehood, because there are only nineteen times that the Holy Name is mentioned [in that portion of the morning prayer]... and similarly you find the word `Elohim nineteen times in the pericope of Ve-'elleh shemot.... Similarly, you find that Israel were called "sons" nineteen times, and there are many other examples. All these sets of nineteen are intricately intertwined, and they contain many secrets and esoteric meanings, which are contained in more than eight large volumes... Furthermore, in this section there are 152 (19x8) words.

--------------------

So this Rabbi in the 12th century acknowledged that there are significant numbers in the scriptures. I believe that Satan uses God's creation, the good things and distort it to the exact opposite, soon a new secret faction of Judaism got busy (the Caballah or kabbala) and started the process of divination using numerology.

So how could we tell God's signs from Satan's numerology?

1- The message is the most important thing, God's sign will stand for the simple idea of (One God ALONE), while Satan's numerology will promote polytheism, it stands for evil meanings, no meaning or nonsense.

2- Satan's numerology hoaxes are based mainly on assumptions, unclear connections, use of alot of modules and number variations for the same module. While God's signs are CRYSTAL CLEAR,they don't need a high IQ to be understood, they vary from the simple to the complex to allow everybody to appreciate them, they are direct, unambiguous, divine in nature.

3- Satanic numerologist usually are stuck in the visible, they use numbers to feel they are in control, to gain power, they are obsessed with numbers to the extent that it totally preoccupies their minds. Whatever occupies your mind most of the time is your god.

Those satanists see power in numbers, that's why they use them extinsively, they also see independent power in symbols. However numbers are nothing without a righteous meaning behind them. There is no lucky number, or evil number, any number can be good or bad depending on the message behind it.

19 for example is a sign for the sincere, if it appeared on an evil event, it would mean that God is in full control and he is allowing the evil scheme (in order to serve a higher purpose or message), like the prominent 19 hostages in 911, it meant that God knows exactly what they are doing, while the whole event was a warning to the Americans that they have been following Satan, and his satanic leaders, a wake up call.

The bottom line is there are indeed satanic hoaxes, but there are also God's original signs and proofs. If you can't see the message behind the numbers, nobody can show them to you!

If you are sincere enough you will SEE.

-------------------------------

Witchcraft condemned:

[2:102] They pursued what the devils taught concerning Solomon's kingdom. Solomon, however, was not a disbeliever, but the devils were disbelievers. They taught the people sorcery, and that which was sent down through the two angels of Babel, Haroot and Maroot. These two did not divulge such knowledge without pointing out: "This is a test. You shall not abuse such knowledge." But the people used it in such evil schemes as the breaking up of marriages. They can never harm anyone against the will of GOD. They thus learn what hurts them, not what benefits them, and they know full well that whoever practices witchcraft will have no share in the Hereafter. Miserable indeed is what they sell their souls for, if they only knew.

Conjecture condemned:

[34:54] They have rejected it in the past; they have decided instead to uphold conjecture and guesswork.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...