Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2005, 02:08 AM

Default Real history question: Did the NWO take out Hitler because he started printing his own money?

And did he try to fight them?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-21-2005, 03:11 AM

Default Re: Real history question: Did the NWO take out Hitler because he started printing his own money?

I'm very interested in that too.

I keep forgetting to follow it up.

Hitler was undoubtably built up and betrayed. He knew it when Churchill came to power in the "palace coup" and sent Hess to ask the House Of Windsor what the problem was?

Germany in those years was more than Hitler. It was a whole host of advisers and trusted confidants.

I would like to look more closely at Albert Speer and his connections.

Himmler was affiliated closely with European Royalty and a confirmed Pagan. Check out "The Devils Doctor" describing Himmlers trusted "masseus" who was the only person who could cure Himmler of his chronic stomach problems. This masseus was the apprentice of a great Tibetan master. This guy was Himmlers link with Count Bernadette and the Red Cross.

Georing too was heavily up to his neck with European Royalty

Hitler was a COMPLETE Anglophile and wished he had been born English. I kid you not.

I dont mean to digress or distract from the original post. I just want to make the point that WW2 is THE most amazing little series of events in the history of history.

There are still 500 books to be written.

One being the financial plans of Hitler.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:12 AM

Default Re: Real history question: Did the NWO take out Hitler because he started printing his own money?

Just out of interest..

Albert Speers son is to design Chinas new architecture for the Bejing Olympics.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-576789,00.html

Beijing signs up son of Hitler's architect
By Oliver August
Choosing Albert Speer Jr to revamp China's capital for the Olympics has raised ghosts
AN OLYMPIAN plan to revamp China’s capital with a 16-mile boulevard connecting the Olympic Park with the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square has provoked a stormy public debate in Germany.

The project, commissioned by Chinese officials ahead of the 2008 Olympics, has sparked controversy because the renowned urban planner whose design is being used is also the son of Hitler’s personal architect, Albert Speer.

Albert Speer Jr, 68, has become reluctantly embroiled in a public debate over his master plan after comparisons were made between his father’s plans for Nazi Berlin and modern Beijing.

From historians to architects, the road which will connect north and south Beijing, has stirred up Germany.

A taste of the debate was reflected in the pages of Die Weltearlier this week: “His Beijing axis is re-awakening old memories. Wasn’t there a legendary . . . north-south axis, planned by the elder Speer for Hitler’s new Berlin, which was to be called ‘world capital Germania’? Is his son to copy him or rather outdo him?” Herr Speer told The Times: “The comparisons with my father are unfortunately unavoidable.” Berlin also hosted the Olympics in 1936, but he says he gets angry when he reads the comparisons with his father. My plans cannot be mistaken for his. What I am trying to do in Beijing is to transport a 2,000-year-old city into the future. Berlin in the 1930s; that was just megalomania.”

The historical broadside has been rebuffed by Germans and Chinese alike. Axel Busch, who teaches at a Berlin university and runs his own urban planning consultancy, said: “The concept of a central urban axis is much older than the Nazis and this man should not be discredited on the basis of family ties. He has distanced himself from his father’s work and is by no means an ideologue.”

The Chinese are full of praise. A spokesman for the Beijing Olympic Committee said: “Speer’s plans are very similar to what the Beijing city government had wanted. The ‘feng shui’ of the central axis is very good. We don’t mind who Speer is, but we worry a little that other people could misunderstand this.”

The elder Speer was labelled “architect of the devil” by the historian Golo Mann. In the late 1930s, as Germany launched itself into war, Hitler personally gave Speer the job of remodelling the capital to fit his ambitions.

Berlin’s first tenements were bulldozed to make room for a grand axis through the centre, before the Allies occupied the city and imprisoned Hitler’s architect, armaments minister and possibly closest friend for two decades. Heiderose Kilper, a professor at Hanover Technical University, said: “Few children of top Nazis have followed so closely in the paths of their fathers. Those who did have usually suffered terribly under the burden imposed.”

In her biography, the British historian Gitta Sereny depicts Hitler’s architect as unique in the Nazi elite.

He was recognisably human: young, intelligent, educated, lacking (as far as the evidence suggests) any racist views, a gifted architect rather than a political thug. And yet he followed Hitler zealously.

His son, who barely knew his father, has worked as an urban planner for more than 30 years, and his 100-strong office in Frankfurt has advised governments in Libya, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Yemen.

He follows in the footsteps not only of his father, but also of his grandfather and great-grandfather, builders from southern Germany. Of his plans for Beijing, he said: “I want to make a leap into the future but at the same time preserve old structures in the city centre.

“We propose the building of a central train station, a new transport gateway, in the city’s south as well as an ecological model city.”

The plan covers more than 36 square miles and is supposed to be finished before the 2008 Olympics. Herr Speer also envisages a new enterprise zone with shopping streets, residential blocks and office towers a few minutes from Chairman Mao’s mausoleum on Tiananmen Square.

Perhaps the salient point in the current controversy is that Beijing — once isolationist and xenophobic — has chosen a foreigner to revamp its capital.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:55 AM

good question.i think the short answer is yes.
would the jews go to israel if he would have printed more?
why didn't he go to switzerland?
not that money really matters,because there is no money.law and contracts are more important. :-) c/p.
The Toronto 'Evening Telegram' February 26, 1940, quotes Rabbi Maurice Perlzweig of the World Jewish Congress as telling a
Canadian audience that 'the World Jewish Congress has been at war with Germany for seven years' [i.e. 1933]. Jews were obviously willing
to back up their threats, for the London 'Sunday Chronicle' of January 2, 1938, reported that 'leaders of International Jewry' had met in
Geneva, Switzerland to set up a $2.5 BILLION fund to undermine the economic stability of Germany.

However, Jewish boycotts against Germany failed to bring that nation to its knees as [because] Hitler had already freed Germany
from dependence on Jewish usury. Since economic pressure by World Jewry could not break the back of Germany, it was determined
that an actual war would be necessary to destroy Hitler [the German People for they had thrown off the control of the International Banks].
This desire to decimate Germany is understandable when one recognizes that Jews are a parasitic race and as parasites will fight to the death .end. :-)
it's complicated.the rest is on:
http://christianparty.net/holohoax2.htm
Old 07-21-2005, 05:33 AM

Quote:
not that money really matters,because there is no money.law and contracts are more important.
Agreed.

Quote:
However, Jewish boycotts against Germany failed to bring that nation to its knees as [because] Hitler had already freed Germany
from dependence on Jewish usury.
True, money is irrelevent if you have resources and once the dependance on money is broken the economy will revive...as long as you have resources which Germany DID NOT have in abundance.

Quote:
Since economic pressure by World Jewry could not break the back of Germany, it was determined
that an actual war would be necessary to destroy Hitler [the German People for they had thrown off the control of the International Banks].
In the end Hitler had no choice but war and was instramental in starting it. Germany needed resources. Those lay in the East.

While he was at it he planned to get rid of a certain Satanic concoction the Bolsheviks in Russia. Also a parsitic concoction.

Thanx for the tips.

Now you mention it, it seems pretty obvious.

My previous postings were not meant to serve as a distraction.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:25 AM

The first clue that the NWO was involved in Hitler's death would be his SUICIDE.

Could you imagine the TON of information we would have if all of those who supposedly SUICIDED or died of unnatural causes did not.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:42 PM

Here's an example of how the Jews have been lied

to ... the creme de la creme of the Nazis were

given promotions in the good US of A ... so what

if they killed Jews ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Paperclip
Old 07-21-2005, 06:15 PM

Oooohhhh, Project Paperclip!! The importation to America some of the same Nazi scientists and doctors who inflicted grotesque abuse on Holocaust prisoners. Men, who should have been convicted of war crimes were given safe-haven in the United States and allowed to continue their grotesque abuse, experimentation on unwitting and unwilling citizens, all courtesy of the CIA and Alan Dulles.

Setting up shop in some of our most prestigious hospitals and universities, these MAD scientists and doctors continued where they left off in Germany.

Against President Truman's orders they were brought to our shores and sold to the American people as rocket scientists. They may have been, but their agenda was not only space. Their dossiers were changed in order to affect this operation. Operation Paperclip.

NASA is not exempt from their participation in cruelty to human beings!!

I think the number was 7,000. Or could it have been 700?
Old 07-21-2005, 06:26 PM

NOMAD...I guess seeing as the Nazi's were basically created from a certain clique in the U.S it should be NO surprise.

Ask "Mr Peabody" the P.R man from Rockerfella sent over to brush the Nazi's into a slick propaganda machine.

I have a great documentry on that by G.E.Griffin..."The Politics Of Cancer Therapy" which is my FAVOURITE lecture as it ranges widely.

I think you have it.

Good to see you back.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:29 PM

BTW...if people can get over their paranoia I have that lecture..."The Politics Of Cancer Therapy" as a 3 meg MP3.

I can send it to you via e-mail.

My e-mail is via an I.P so I can be easily traced!

It is an importent lecture on the rise of Hitler and how the "Cartelist Monopolists" work.