Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2005, 05:37 PM

Default What Do We Know?

We know the following:

On 911, our military was ordered to STANDDOWN. This involved all branches of military and government to effect such an order. The higher-ups, if you will!!

We know that President Bush was "out of the loop."

We know many of the men who control our country were members of Skull and Bones, a secret society.

We know that George Bush, Sr. was a sleeper since being inducted into the CIA after he graduated from Yale. We know that he threatened Congress with Martial Law when then CIA director wanted to inform congress, during the Iran Contra hearings, that part of the CIA had gone "rogue." We know that they installed George Bush, Sr. as CIA director making it appear as if he was independent of the agency.

We know that Prescott Bush helped finance the Nazi's. We know that Bush, Jr. was AWOL from the National Guard and in training with the CIA and his buddy James Bathe during his "missing time" in the Texas Air National Guard.

We know that Osama Bin Laden has not been apprehended; but that Goss, CIA DIRECTOR, recently stated that he had a good idea as to his location.

We know that both towers crumbled as if by controlled detonation.

We know that it was captured live on television, just as JFK, in order to replay the event over and over again to affect further traumatization of the masses.

We know that they PLAY on our fears in order to affect a "transference of power."

They have been traumatizing us for decades. PTSD creates many different psychological changes in one's mental state of mind.

We know that they are full of distractions. We know that technology is one way in which they keep us busy 24/7, without time to become involved in their activities. To investigate them.

We know they have perfected the art of distraction and all that they do into an art form, but that we are catching on to their "dirty deeds."

We know investigative reporting does not exist any longer in this country.

We know that repetition, as on news stations, is key into creating the "parroting" effect of the masses into believing their lies.

We know that the "rogue" CIA controls mass media, publishing, and that most corporate conglomerates are owned and operated by the Illuminati.

We know that due to 911, the Patriot Act, or so they call it, has been implemented, pushed through Congress so that our rights as freedom loving American's are stripped from us.

We know they use "catch phrases" like any good salesman would.

We know that we are learning how to live with daily fear of terrorist attacks at home and abroad. Becomming de-sensitized.

We know that we are learning how to line-up for search and seizure measures at airports, national landmarks, baseball stadiums. Another invasion of our privacy.

We know that the Supremes just ruled that our home is no longer our home. We are no longer secure in believing that we cannot be "tossed out onto the streets."

We know that the Bankers own us!!! We know that we are slaves!!! We know that Kennedy tried to preserve our freedoms and paid with his life.

We know that our President invaded Iraq based on lies and has killed and wounded thousands of innocent men, women and children all in the name of advancing the New World Order. However, I caution that after the New World Order which we are experiencing comes the One World Order.

One World!!

We know that jobs are being moved overseas, the economy is failing and that our government seeks to bring us to a third world country.

What else do we know???

Care to add your thoughts!

Oh, I forgot!!

I KNOW that many of them are pedophiles and worship Satan.

Old 07-09-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: What Do We Know?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
We know investigative reporting does not exist any longer in this country.
I question whether it even existed at all, not to mention the countless decades of revisionist history being taught. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-09-2005, 08:12 PM

Why the hell do you describe your occupation as
"ratting out those who speak against the government?"
Old 07-09-2005, 08:13 PM

Okay, I'll give you that. Investigative reporting may never have existed within mainstream, only independently.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:20 PM

Like you Angel, I got a little bit too comfortable with self disclosure not knowing it's a double edge sword. I've gone through the government spy/ Illuminati insider bullshit too. I used to have my email posted up on my profile and have been receiving lots of weird mail so I had to make something interesting out of it. It's my way of having fun. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-09-2005, 09:47 PM

Oh, sorry for calling you on that, but it did throw me for just a minute!!

I just leave everything as BLANK as possible. Doesn't matter. They still track me down!!
Old 07-09-2005, 10:18 PM

In regards to the first post, DEPTH CHARGE! , true enough, have you seen the dvd JFKII ?, otherwise known as JFK2? its not bad
Old 07-11-2005, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
In regards to the first post, DEPTH CHARGE! , true enough, have you seen the dvd JFKII ?, otherwise known as JFK2? its not bad

HUH??? DEPTH CHARGE!!! Is this secret code or something?

As far as the JFK DVD, I'll pass. Watching him having his brains blown out over and over again for the past four decades is enough for me.

Replaying traumatic events, well, they serve a purpose as far as mind control is concerned.

I'm sure we'll watch the Towers crumble over and over again for the next four decades unless the people in this country wake the hell up and do something about the criminals who occupy the people's house.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:30 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Like you Angel, I got a little bit too comfortable with self disclosure not knowing it's a double edge sword. I've gone through the government spy/ Illuminati insider bullshit too. I used to have my email posted up on my profile and have been receiving lots of weird mail so I had to make something interesting out of it. It's my way of having fun. :-P
I trust very few people on the web and in my life other than family and good friends.

Comes with the job and the terrority.