Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2005, 09:26 PM

Default Question about Alex Jones that someone else brought up

Alex Jones...

"Minoru Yamasaki the Architect of the World Trade Center Towers went on record just days after 9-11 and said 'We designed the towers to take multiple jumbo jet strikes, this is not architecturally feasible'"

Minoru Yamasaki died on February 7, 1986

:-P

What gives???

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-23-2005, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Question about Alex Jones that someone else brought up

I heard that quote before. Can you bring up the source? Was AP or somethin? Or are ya gonna make me go look for it? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-23-2005, 10:17 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoru_Yamasaki

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-23-2005, 10:20 PM

thanks, but I meant the quote. Was it on his show, 911: Road to Tyranny... what? 8-)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Alex Jones...

"Minoru Yamasaki the Architect of the World Trade Center Towers went on record just days after 9-11 and said 'We designed the towers to take multiple jumbo jet strikes, this is not architecturally feasible'"

Minoru Yamasaki died on February 7, 1986

:-P

What gives???
Interesting...

Yamasaki, Minoru (1912-1986)

American architect, b. Seattle. Yamasaki worked for prominent architectural firms in New York City from 1937 until 1949, when he formed his own company. In 1951 he designed the Lambert-St. Louis Municipal Air Terminal, an impressive concrete groin-vault construction. In his design (1954) for the U.S. consulate general in Kobe, Japan, Yamasaki adapted elements of the Japanese aesthetic.

His interest in ornament and sculptural form is revealed in buildings for the American Concrete Institute, the Reynolds Metal Company, and the McGregor Memorial Community Conference Center, Wayne Univ., all in Detroit. Yamasaki's design for the U.S. science pavilion at the Seattle Exposition, 1962, is famed for its soaring arches and Gothic tracery. His other major works include the Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles (1966), and the Eastern Airlines Unit Terminal, Boston (1968).

He was a chief designer of the vast World Trade Center complex, New York City, which was destroyed by a terrorist attack in Sept., 2001.

Great Buildings Online- Minoru Yamasaki:

http://www.greatbuildings.com/architects/Minoru_Yamasaki.html

Anne Baxter on Minoru Yamasaki:

http://www.public.asu.edu/~dejesus/210entries/minoruyamasaki/final.htm
Old 07-23-2005, 11:25 PM

Default WTC Construction Manager Speaks On Impossibility Of Towers Being Felled By Aircraft

WTC Construction Manager: Towers Were Designed to Take Numerous Plane Crashes

Prison Planet | November 14 2004

Frank A. DeMartini, Manager, WTC Construction and Project Management, discusses the fact that the WTC towers were designed to take multiple hits from airliners and not collapse, comparing it to poking a pencil through fly netting, DeMartini was adament that the towers would not collapse. DeMartini died in the towers on 9/11, this interview clip was taken from video shot in January 2001.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2004/141104designedtotake.htm
Old 07-24-2005, 01:32 PM

Default Re: WTC Construction Manager Speaks On Impossibility Of Towers Being Felled By Aircraft

Like I said before maybe not on this board but. The official explanation relies on the weakening of steel support members. If that is the case I would like to offer up the miracle steel that God hath made. It is the steel in my Holy 55 gallon drum. I burn yard refuse in it every spring. To make it burn more efficient I installed a blower motor in it. Even burns motor oil quite well when dripped in a little at a time. Quite a roaring fire this barrel makes and even gets red hot in some places. But I am into my third season with my current barrel and it's still intact. Miracle steel, the steel God hath made!
So I have to agree with that other website.
Muslims defy laws of physics!
Old 07-24-2005, 05:10 PM

Default Re: WTC Construction Manager Speaks On Impossibility Of Towers Being Felled By Aircraft

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
WTC Construction Manager: Towers Were Designed to Take Numerous Plane Crashes

Prison Planet | November 14 2004

Frank A. DeMartini, Manager, WTC Construction and Project Management, discusses the fact that the WTC towers were designed to take multiple hits from airliners and not collapse, comparing it to poking a pencil through fly netting, DeMartini was adament that the towers would not collapse. DeMartini died in the towers on 9/11, this interview clip was taken from video shot in January 2001.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2004/141104designedtotake.htm
Thanx fer clearin' that up, True. :-P
Old 02-26-2009, 10:03 PM

Obviously, the towers were designed in that way.

The planes did not penetrate the buildings completely, therefore, the reason it is believed by many that a controlled demolition took place.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence should be able to comprehend that a JUMBO JET that crashes into a sky scraper such as the TWIN TOWERS cannot cause the TOWERS to collapse in the fashion in which they did so.

IMPOSSIBLE!

They crumbled due to a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

The buildings were wired and the JUMBO JETS/hijackings set the course of action they desired; killing thousands in the process and beginning the "WAR ON TERROR;" the invasion of Afghanistan and the subsequent take-over of Iraq.

The "Patriot Act," etc., etc., etc.

CAUSE AND EFFECT.