Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: The Norwegians are right!!!!!

Quote:
alumbrado wrote:
You've never been to University of Texas before?
Yes- I've been to UT many times but that doesn't exclude the hand sign from having a double meaning (if you want to ignore the minor differences between the two). You claim "there's nothing remotely satanic about it" and I'd just like to know how you can be so certain. The way I see it that's not possible- you can't disprove it. To top things off you dish out an insult of "Be realistic" based on an argument you can't fully support.

Of course, there has been a strong case built to show the hand sign is satanic.

Quote:
According to the Jewish/biblical folklore-myth, Lucifer (a Romanized name for the Hebraic name of Sammael), the greatest of all the Lord's angels, was the brightest Angel in the heavens, righteous and brilliant in light but very prideful in his own sense of self-realization. He learned that God have planned to create a new being on Earth, a being greater than Lucifer/Sammael and he became jealous of the new being which would become Man. In anger and pride, he rejected God's new creation and rebelled against the Lord, leading a host of his followers in the War in Heaven. The Archangel Michael defeated Lucifer/Sammael and God stripped Lucifer/Sammael of his divinity and casted the first Rebel out of the Heaven and fell to the earth, to the darkness that would become his domain. He became the Prince of the Earth, for God believed that he should remain on Earth forever, trapped with God's newest creation that would become Man. Or the story goes.
I am familiar with this (as well as the occult "real" meaning) but I've never meant anyone who refers to Lucifer as an "Angel of Light"- why do you think it is appropriate to say this? Isn't "Prince of Darkness" more fitting?

Old 01-24-2005, 07:46 PM

Can someone tell me who invented this two horned salute?
Old 01-24-2005, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Can someone tell me who invented this two horned salute?
That's a good question, and I don't have a definite answer, but I would guess it has its origins in occult/freemasonic lore like so many other wellknown handsigns and symbols.

Occult Signs and Symbols
Old 01-25-2005, 02:19 AM

Default Sorry!

Posted twice by mistake! int:
Old 01-25-2005, 02:19 AM

Default Double Meaning Would Be Typical

Wouldn't it be just typical of Satanists to pervert the sign language sign for "I Love You" and use it to covertly show other Satanists they are also in allegiance?

alumbrado, the sign itself or the ease with which you can do it yourself is not the issue; it's what it is USED for that is the issue. Just because I can easily do the sign myself of course doesn't make me or anyone else a Satanist.
BUT if I am in fact a Satanist, then the sign has a TOTALLY different meaning to ME and OTHER Satanists.

Especially showing the sign in public really should make people wonder...or are they so dumbed down that they dismiss even QUESTIONING such a display of suspected allegiance with Satan?
Old 01-25-2005, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Max wrote:
Of course, there has been a strong case built to show the hand sign is satanic.
It's a fucking gesture, for God's sake! :roll:

What the term, "satan" really mean to you? Wow me, please.

Quote:
Max wrote:
I am familiar with this (as well as the occult "real" meaning) but I've never meant anyone who refers to Lucifer as an "Angel of Light"- why do you think it is appropriate to say this? Isn't "Prince of Darkness" more fitting?
I just described a folklore myth of Lucifer, basically, for you. Google "Lucifer" and educate yourself. Enjoy. ;-)

Draken, it's just a gesture, nothing more, nothing less. You're just making an issue of a simple hand gesture and turn it into a representation of an evil force that originated from our own darkest corners of human nature.

If anybody gives me the dreaded Finger, that tells me that it does mean something. 8-) ;-)
Old 01-25-2005, 09:40 PM

Quote:
If anybody gives me the dreaded Finger, that tells me that it does mean something.
Funny, I've been flashing this gesture at many of my local Masonic enemies recently, and that seems to be exactly how they are interpreting it.
Well, maybe they're just not Texas Longhorn fans...
Old 01-26-2005, 12:12 AM

Quote:
It's a fucking gesture, for God's sake!
Yes, we've established that it’s a gesture. The question is, what does it means? You seem to claim to definitely know the answer to this which is impossible using an argument of simple logic. The gesture can have multiple meanings, you can't possibly claim to know them all. It's not knowable.

Quote:
What the term, "satan" really mean to you? Wow me, please.
Satan is generally a loose term to identify Lucifer, the entity intent to enslave, rule and destroy the human race thus proving that it is unworthy of existence in the universe. He argued against our creation but lost, he "fell" to Earth and began his work.

Quote:
I just described a folklore myth of Lucifer
Right, but in your first post in this thread you said "He [Satan] was just once an Angel of Light and he still is." Are you saying you think Satan is an "Angel of Light"? What does that mean to you?

Quote:
Google "Lucifer" and educate yourself. Enjoy.
As I already said, I have an occult education on the matter.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:56 AM

alumbrado wrote:
Quote:
You're just making an issue of a simple hand gesture and turn it into a representation of an evil force that originated from our own darkest corners of human nature.
No, I didn't turn it into a representation of an evil force. I QUESTION wether it might be a representation of an evil force. Big difference, at least for me.
BTW, the so-called "Texas Longhorn's" sign is made with the little finger and the THUMB stretched out, NOT little finger and index finger. So you see, it really isn't about football! Question is: what IS it about?

Our own darkest corners of human nature IS WHERE EVIL RESIDES. God has given us free will to CHOOSE between Good or Evil, BOTH of which we have the potential of WITHIN us.

Hence, I totally agree with you, although I have a feeling you will misunderstand me. ;-)
Old 01-26-2005, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Max wrote:
Yes, we've established that it’s a gesture. The question is, what does it means? You seem to claim to definitely know the answer to this which is impossible using an argument of simple logic. The gesture can have multiple meanings, you can't possibly claim to know them all. It's not knowable.
No, we can't possibly to know everything we claim to say.

Quote:
Max wrote:
Satan is generally a loose term to identify Lucifer, the entity intent to enslave, rule and destroy the human race thus proving that it is unworthy of existence in the universe. He argued against our creation but lost, he "fell" to Earth and began his work.
You made it to sound like as if Lucifer is Dr. Evil doing nefarious works somewhere on Earth. Paging Austin Powers.... ;-)