Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2005, 09:31 PM

Default Re: The Norwegians are right!!!!!

Quote:
Draken wrote:
No, I didn't turn it into a representation of an evil force. I QUESTION wether it might be a representation of an evil force. Big difference, at least for me.
BTW, the so-called "Texas Longhorn's" sign is made with the little finger and the THUMB stretched out, NOT little finger and index finger. So you see, it really isn't about football! Question is: what IS it about?
That's the California's "Hang Loose" sign if I recall correctly the meaning of that gesture. The UofT "horned" gesture isn't just about football, it's the symbolic representation of a Longhorn cow, commonly founded in Texas and the plains.

I don't know why the connotation of a Satanic association with that "horned" gesture was brought up. People of different views tends to make something out of nothing, if you know what I mean? Like seeing a great cloud hovering above and one could imagine anything out of it based on the merest resemblances.

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Our own darkest corners of human nature IS WHERE EVIL RESIDES. God has given us free will to CHOOSE between Good or Evil, BOTH of which we have the potential of WITHIN us.

Hence, I totally agree with you, although I have a feeling you will misunderstand me. ;-)
Oh, I understand you just fine. We all have different takes on something out of nothing. ;-)

Old 01-27-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Bush The Messiah?

Ok let's cut to the chase here. We can be discussing hand signs til the cows come home. The issue is not about hand signs.

alumbrado, what are you actually saying? That Bush is not really Evil?
Is he in your opinion NOT doing Satan's work?
Is he NOT a puppet for Evil people with a Luciferian agenda?

Judging by George W. Bush's life; family, upbringing, education, professional life, associations, actions and behaviour he seems to have been groomed and molded from birth to do Evil on this planet.
What difference does it make if his hand sign is innocent?

You should be able to see that the connection we are suggesting isn't really that far-fetched, is it?

Besides, everything politicians of Bush's caliber do in public or in broadcast media is calculated, sanctioned and decided in the smallest detail in advance by the puppet masters. He is a puppet - he does what he's told.

There is a very good reason why he's allowed to behave like a dick publicly. If the puppet masters didn't want him to behave like he does, he wouldn't, believe me.

If Evil like this exists on this planet then we can't afford to dismiss anything unfortunately.
http://impiousdigest.com/lbj/media/cults/current.ram

I have to warn you that this little report is the most shocking thing I've seen - I had to look away for a while because I really didn't want to have those images imprinted on my mind.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:14 AM

Default Re: Bush The Messiah?

:-? I wouldnt bother with alumbrado Max and Draken.
I doubt anything you say will make any impression on him/her/it.It Seems this entity can be added to the agent procovateurs list of satanists and masons along with yeoshua now invading this site at leisure. :-?
Old 01-27-2005, 09:59 AM

Draken,

Can you please post that last essay from site last recommended by you on this thread as my computer won't let me access it.

Thanx

Mary XXX
Old 01-27-2005, 11:02 AM

I hear you Ozziecynic. At this point I'm really not so interested in views on the hand gesture- we've established where everyone stands on that- I'm just curious about alumbrado reference to Lucifer as an "Angel of Light"-- which, I believe is how he is referred to from those in the occult. So, perhaps I am incorrect but it would appear that alumbrado, by his own words (and avoidance of the questions) may hold an allegiance to Lucifer. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not out to prove anything I'm just interested to hear what alumbrado has to say for himself.

So alumbrado, what is your view of Lucifer? What positive or negative things do you have to say about him? I'll tell you my view- I think he is sick in the head and is wrong with his views and actions. He is the heart of evil in this world and possibly in the universe. He thinks he is doing the right thing but he is not, nor are his minions. He thinks humans are a bad thing for the universe but he is wrong. Human are good creates, just like we were made to be. Our goodness is the weakness that he is abusing. Ironically, it is Lucifer who needs to learn Gods lesson of truth and love for all living creatures. This is what humans know and believe- this is why his plans have gone against human nature for all times. This is why his work has been discovered and why his efforts will ultimately fail. It's too bad he still insists on playing the game.

As for "Lucifer is Dr. Evil doing nefarious works somewhere on Earth"-- if there is one thing that I have learned it's that I don't know much so I do believe this is possible. Of course, occult members often toss out the bizarre truth and act like it's wacko- its part of the mind control programming to keep the sheep in line. Do I believe that Lucifer is somewhere on Earth? As usual, it doesn't matter what I believe, only the truth matters. There is certainly evidence to support this but I have no direct confirmation that this is accurate but since I recognize that I don't know much I don't discount the possibility of it.

Once again however, you toss out insults ("Paging Austin Powers"). Can we not stick with the issues? Why must you insist on trying to degrade people for some view point?

Whatever the case, it's all aright, I still love you alumbrado-- just note, mind games don't work on me anymore- I am an independent thinker and a free man that can bust threw a world of lies.
Old 01-27-2005, 04:23 PM

All this time I thought you were a woman Max.
That's 3 people I've been wrong about now.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:14 PM

That's funny, madchou. :-x :-? int: :-o 8-) :hammer:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-27-2005, 05:18 PM

LOL! It's all good madkhao. I guess I should take this as a compliment in that I can break free of gender stereo-types.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:45 PM

For everyone: Draken, Max, even Ozziecynic and perhaps MaryPopinz

I am just a realist. Plain and straightforward.

I have a duty to God's truth in this world and that is finding the actual truth of the Creator's intentions with us on this world. I have some Hermetic understandings of the world.

I have nothing against you all and if you find my infusing of humor in my comments sarcastic or off-handed, my apologies. In this sad state of the world we lives on, I think humor is the only good thing we have to feel good about ourselves and there's nothing wrong with that. It's the only thing to remind us how human we all are.

Some of you are under the impression that I'm into Lucifer or the Luciferian beliefs or whatever that is. The truth is that I have studied quite a bit about the origins of the Devil and have to conclusion that the "Devil" is actually resides in all of us, as Draken pointed out. It is in our own human nature. It's what we do to other people for various reasons. If you've watched those reality-game TV shows, you get the idea of what those people could and can do to other people to get what they wanted and that's just the glimpse of how far people are willing to do, in the manner of devilish/sinful behaviors.

For centuries, mankind have been looking very hard for a strong valid explanation of why we do very bad or horrible things to others, actions that deemed evil. For some, it is so conveniently to blame everything on the Devil as if the Devil is the only scapegoat. Point is, if some would have you believe, the Devil have only "himself" to blame if we bring all of our grievances that he wrought upon us since time began IN PERSON, face to face.

So, where's the Devil/Lucifer residing at? Not that it is a simple thing to do but it is ridiculous for some to hunt down and bring him to justice, as if he's a real person. The Iraqis are getting their chance to see the "devil" in court and be tried for his crimes against humanity. We did the same for most of Hitler's henchmen in Nuremberg after the war. Are we looking at the Devil in President Bush? Or are we looking at the Devil in David Rockefeller or Vladimir Putin or Fidel Castro or somebody high and mighty?

Are you going out and hunt down anybody you believe could be the Devil himself? What gonna you do? Hack up that person you believed possessed or influenced by the Devil and see if the Devil is inside that poor human being you've just killed? What are you trying to prove? Are you going to hunt down anybody who waved that "horned" gesture in front of you for no apparent reason other than just stating the obvious?

If you lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, lust, and/or kill for any reason whatsoever, that make you evil, your actions evil. It's inside YOU. Nobody's perfect. We are all paying the prices for our actions in life, our weaknesses, our falling into temptations of various kinds.

Understand this, folks: what things you think or believe in are good by you may be viewed as evil by others. If Bush was waving that "horned" gesture because he thought it was cool to show his support to the University of Texas marching band on the Day of Inauguration, then some of you may believe it to be evil, satanic or whatever you call it. Get the idea?

If I did see or have some solid photographic evidences of a huge mass of public waving the "horned" gesture to President Bush as if it is a mass salutation a la "Heil Hitler", then I have a good reason to believe in Dr. Henry Makow and you all.

I just wish you all to think a bit more realistic than to resort yourself to believing far-fetched or wild claims as if you're not ruling out or discounting the possibility of such claims without some solid or proven evidences to the contrary. Anybody can state such a wild claim and keep driving at it until people begin to believe it unrealistically and conveniently treat it as a truth, until there are skeptics and doubters out to dispute or shoot it down. Sometimes, the line has to be blurred at some points to balance things out, as, perhaps, a way to compromise truth and fiction as some people would like to have.

When I read a conspiracy theory of something, I make it my point to research the background of it to separate the fact from the fiction and objectively see the difference. If we have several peoples making different interpretations on the same conspiracy theory, then we would have a hard time trying to see the differences between them. Though that's not always the case in most conspiracy theories in general, depending on what backgrounds did they researched into.

If some of you have reasons to believe that Bush is a satanist, then I have my reasons to believe that Iraq did have WMDs all along. We can go around and round with Bush as Satan issue until the cows do come home by the mere sight of "horned" hand-gesture. ;-) :-D

(Draken, thanks for that shocking video. It's very gruesome and sad how far people would goes: seeing the government trying bust on people's right to freely worship, even if it is a Satanist cult, even that cult committing that horrible crimes of murder, human sacrifice and perversion. I did not turn away from it, as you did. I have a pretty strong stomach as I've seen uglier gruesome stuff before). :-o
Old 01-27-2005, 05:55 PM

"then I have my reasons to believe that Iraq did have WMDs all along."

If you believe this, you are believing a lie. Dr. David Kelly gave his life to tell that truth. Iraq had no WMD's. I spoke with Andrew Gilligan, the BBC reporter.

Anyone can choose to believe what they like about Iraq and Dr. Kelly, head of UN inspections died for the truth, after he was publicly hung in a kangaroo court.

Alumbrado -I would suggest you wake up to the truth. God is watching... God knows the difference between a lie and the truth. Do you?

mary XXX