Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Bush The Messiah?

Alumbrado, you are correct in that we can't guess what is in someones heart by them flashing a hand gesture (hence the principle of not to judge). We can however gain insight into a person by their actions- in Bushs case, his command has lead to the death of over 100,000 people (thus the "bad fruit").

I agree that it is important to research facts-- in all cases, either with testimony, photo, video, audio, whatever- it can all be questionable. I find it beneficial to not use absolutes like "is true" and "is false" because we don't know the absolute truth, never will. If you do find conflicting information then there is nothing wrong with presenting this information to bring about a new hypothesis- there's no reason that can't be done in a kind manner however.

As for the Lucifer residing within us, I have come to no conclusions as there is far too little information to determine what is really going on. I'm not planning on a search of course. A very real potential alternate viewpoint to the devil being in all of us however is to consider how our consensuses are all connected in the universe- thus giving us physic type powers (which are largely suppressed from us). This connection could allow for other people to plant thoughts in our brains-- something's could be good, some bad. Could it be that Lucifer is actually planning negative thoughts into our brains? Yes, it's possible but of course I don't know for sure. Having said that it's an interesting process trying to understand where our original thoughts actually come from. I try to monitor mine, it proves to be enlightening. Understanding your brains functionality also allows one to better process and filter out negative elements- it works for me.

As for mankind looking hard for centuries trying to explain why we do bad things (or whatever else), I don't give much consideration to that- the truth could be well known but suppressed.

Alumbrado, another question for you, since you study the matter, what do you think is the actual truth of the Creator's intentions with us on this world? Also, I still didn't get your view of the "fallen angel".

BTW- as for humor- I agree it is a great thing when well used.

Old 01-27-2005, 07:29 PM

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
"then I have my reasons to believe that Iraq did have WMDs all along."

If you believe this, you are believing a lie. Dr. David Kelly gave his life to tell that truth. Iraq had no WMD's. I spoke with Andrew Gilligan, the BBC reporter.

Anyone can choose to believe what they like about Iraq and Dr. Kelly, head of UN inspections died for the truth, after he was publicly hung in a kangaroo court.

Alumbrado -I would suggest you wake up to the truth. God is watching... God knows the difference between a lie and the truth. Do you?

mary XXX
Then if you don't believe Iraq didn't have WMDs, then I may not believe you that Bush is a Satanist.

And you believe in Andrew "Gullible" Gilligan? The journalist who broke a sacred principle in investigative journalism: "protect the source"? The same journalist who admitted his error in releasing the identity of that source named David Kelly who committed suicide after the scandal of "sexed up" dossier issue relating to the Iraqi war?
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/30/britain.gilligan/
Old 01-27-2005, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Max wrote:
Alumbrado, another question for you, since you study the matter, what do you think is the actual truth of the Creator's intentions with us on this world?
All things are meant to be something for us, as we are all susceptible to God's Infinite Will. Such intentions are meant for Man to progress, transformatively, toward an union with God. Man is still a long way off from that and that's the job of the Satan: keep Man down from reaching God.

Quote:
Max wrote:
Also, I still didn't get your view of the "fallen angel".
I still don't get your inability to research the origins of the fallen angel. :-? Much of my views I've learned are based from various sources: Dante's the Divine Comedy, John Milton's Paradise Lost, St Augustine's the City of God, Alice K. Turner's History of Hell, Joseph Campbell's the Power of Myth, the Ultimate Encyclopedia of Mythology, and informations founded in the Internet.
Old 01-27-2005, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Max wrote:
We can however gain insight into a person by their actions- in Bushs case, his command has lead to the death of over 100,000 people (thus the "bad fruit").
What's the difference between Bush and Saddam Hussein being responsible for the deaths of over 2.5 millions people (and still rising due to recently excavated mass graves) for his 30+ years reign?

Under the Presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt, his command have led to the death of almost 300,000 Americans in World War II plus collectively responsible for the deaths of almost 3 millions of enemy casualties (Germany, Italy and Japan).

Under the Presidency of Abraham Lincoln, almost half a million Americans died fighting in the Civil War, more than half of that were under his command (the other less-than-half were of under Jefferson Davis' command).

People fought and died in wars under their leaderships under different circumstances all the times throughout the human history. Bush ain't no different than the rest.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:39 PM

Alumbrado, it's not my inability to do the research, I was just interested in your perspective on the matter.

As for Bush being like the rest of them, that is correct- I hold no allegiance to any of them, regardless of what the history books would like for us to think. Wars are basically fabricated by the elite to the demise of the masses- always have been.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:36 AM

Default Link To Mary&Co

http://impiousdigest.com/lbj/multimediai.htm
Scroll down to "Another Face of Witchcraft".

I haven't read anything properly on this site, but it looks very interesting.

Truth, Beauty, Love
Old 01-28-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Saddam & Milosevic Vilified By Western Media

alumbrado wrote:
Quote:
Sometimes, the line has to be blurred at some points to balance things out, as, perhaps, a way to compromise truth and fiction as some people would like to have.
There's no need to blurr the line between truth and fiction. I NEVER compromise the Truth. To compromise the Truth is to lie.

Quote:
When I read a conspiracy theory of something, I make it my point to research the background of it to separate the fact from the fiction and objectively see the difference. If we have several peoples making different interpretations on the same conspiracy theory, then we would have a hard time trying to see the differences between them. Though that's not always the case in most conspiracy theories in general, depending on what backgrounds did they researched into.
I don't care for conspiracy "theories".

Quote:
What's the difference between Bush and Saddam Hussein being responsible for the deaths of over 2.5 millions people (and still rising due to recently excavated mass graves) for his 30+ years reign?
As with the alleged mass killings of Milosevic, there is a great deal of doubt unreported by the mainstream media you refer to (CNN - infested with CIA & NSA psy-ops agents) about who those people they found in "mass graves" - both in former Yugoslavia and Iraq - really are and who actually killed them. I put mass graves within quotation marks because in some cases there is doubt if they ever existed or if the mass murders ever happened.

Below you'll find important articles on Yugoslavia vs. NATO, UN and US. I'm not saying this is the ultimate truth but these articles sure show a totally different picture. The relevance to Saddam and the alleged mass murders by him in Iraq is up to you to figure out.

I have personal experience of Iraqis telling me a totally different picture of what life was like under Saddam in the 60s and 70s, so let's not swallow without question everything CNN is telling us, OK?

At this stage I'll leave you to read these articles and check out the rest of this website. I'll try to find relevant and similar articles on the Iraq situation.

Was the Srebrenica 'Massacre' a Hoax?
http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/falsely.htm

WAS THERE A MASSACRE IN SREBRENICA? WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AND WHY?
http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/list-s.htm

Articles Related to Srebrenica
http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/refutat.htm

"Milosevic's Speech at Kosovo Field"
http://emperors-clothes.com/milo/milosaid.html

The cornerstone of the vilification of Slobodan Milosevic is the speech he made to a huge crowd in June 1999 in Kosovo. Did he whip up nationalistic rage, or did he call for multiethnic unity and warn against the dangers of nationalism? Read it and judge for yourself.

"Media Misrepresentation of Milosevic's Words: A Review of the Evidence,"
by Francisco Gil-White
http://emperors-clothes.com/milo/gw.htm

Professor Gil-White compares the actual content of the pivotal speech that Slobodan Milosevic made in Kosovo in 1989 with the misrepresentations (and fabricated quotations!) of the same speech by politicians and the media.

Illegal Tribunal - Illegal Indictment
http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/prog2.htm

A long-standing UN consultant examines the legal justification for The Hague Tribunal (ICTY) and finds it nonexistent.

"Official Statements Prove Hague 'Tribunal' Belongs to NATO"
http://www.icdsm.com/more/belongs.htm

This documents our charge that the ICTY is NATO's instrument.

The Freezer Truck Hoax
by Francisco J. Gil-White
http://emperors-clothes.com/milo/freezer1.htm

When NATO failed to produce even *one* body of an Albanian massacred by Milosevic's forces, it proceeded to manufacture an elaborate hoax. This article contains the proof, including the smoking gun.

"A Reporter's Account of Evening Spent with the Commander of Bosnian Muslim Forces in Srebrenica"
http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/oric.htm

The commander of the so-called Bosnian government's forces in the famous town of Srebrenica boasts of slaughtering Serb civilians in ways reminiscent of the Bosnian Islamist Waffen SS division during World War II.

"Stranger than Fiction: NATO and the US Sponsor Terror in Kosovo and Macedonia"
by Jared Israel
http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/jared/nocrime.htm

"How will you plead at your trial, Mr. Annan?"
http://emperors-clothes.com/news/howwill.htm

The London Observer quotes a UN document confirming our charge that the UN-created Kosovo Protection Corps is comprised of criminal thugs and terrorists.

'Dutch Report: US Sponsored Foreign Islamic Fundamentalists in Bosnia'
By Richard J Aldrich
Comments by Jared Israel
http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/used.htm

Truth, Beauty, Love
Old 01-28-2005, 06:47 AM

Alkumbrado,

Please answer this specific question please.

Max wrote: "Also, I still didn't get your view of the "fallen angel"."

What is YOUR view on the fallen angel? Lucifer?

Is he your guy cuz you are either vastly uninformed, blurring too many lies with truths or you aren't very good hiding your intentions.

Dr.Kelly and Andrew Gilligan... you obviously swallowed the lamestream preparation of said events. Experience, especially personal experience of these forces proves most enlightening in further recognizing those who would spin the truth into a hazy crazy lie.

The British media... Dr.Kelly and Andrew Gilligan... I'll have to start a thread on that one. Thanx Alumbravo!

Q: Max wrote: "Also, I still didn't get your view of the "fallen angel"."

A: please?

Mary XXX
Old 01-28-2005, 06:56 AM

Default Re: Saddam & Milosevic Vilified By Western Media

:-o alum:
Quote:
I have a duty to God's truth in this world and that is finding the actual truth of the Creator's intentions with us on this world. I have some Hermetic understandings of the world.
Thats the problem and the dead give away!.
You say Hermetic pertaining to the Greek Messanger God Hermes also known as Mercury in Roman mythology carrying his cadeseus wand of alchemical change.Or is it the syncretic fraudulent Cult of Thoth of Hermes Trismegistus. You make no attempt to hide your occult intentions we are not all naive amateurs in the esoteric here you know!.

Quote:
Some of you are under the impression that I'm into Lucifer or the Luciferian beliefs or whatever that is. The truth is that I have studied quite a bit about the origins of the Devil and have to conclusion that the "Devil" is actually resides in all of us, as Draken pointed out. It is in our own human nature. It's what we do to other people for various reasons. If you've watched those reality-game TV shows, you get the idea of what those people could and can do to other people to get what they wanted and that's just the glimpse of how far people are willing to do, in the manner of devilish/sinful behaviors.
Thats exactly why we need Jesus christ and his morality to give us some grounding moral absolutes rather than secular moral Relativism.
We are presently living in moral relatvist global system and look where it is getting us high crime lack of morality and degeneracy!.
You are right that the potential for evil is in all of us that is weight for the reasons why we need christ and the Bible to give us moral grounding.
Otherwise the world is chaos and anarchy as it is right now. You sound like Nietzschian because you are intentionally trying to undermine christianity in the posts of yours i have seen on this forum so far.It is so obvious this recent attempt by you to admit their is a creator is simply a ruse to soften others up but to no avial with me.
Also you said the creator which creator you are far too vague in the typical masonic manner.
The Creator could mean any Idol or spiritual entity perhaps you mean the GATOU hardly the christian God of the trinity, father son and Holy ghost?.You are not out of the woods yet sir.

Quote:
For centuries, mankind have been looking very hard for a strong valid explanation of why we do very bad or horrible things to others, actions that deemed evil. For some, it is so conveniently to blame everything on the Devil as if the Devil is the only scapegoat. Point is, if some would have you believe, the Devil have only "himself" to blame if we bring all of our grievances that he wrought upon us since time began IN PERSON, face to face.
Ah yes the typical masonic or satanic argument that the devil is the scapegoat for Humanity.
So you want to know what evil i will tell you. Basically evil is the Human Ego gone rampant and out of control without discipline or restrictions!.
That is the true christian definition of evil or to put more philosophically something akin to Nietzsches Superman anyone who is so in love with their own ego that they believe they are a God.Which infact is many people in todays humanity true.Living in a laissez faire system with a libertine hedonist system must make the 21 st century Nightmare wish come true for you Occult types.
I know your game to soften up people here well it simply has failed one me. I am more than a match for you in intellect, Christian faith and esoteric awareness! So go back to where ever you came from!. :-D

:-o
Old 01-28-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Evil Is Ego Out Of Control

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote: So you want to know what evil i will tell you. Basically evil is the Human Ego gone rampant and out of control without discipline or restrictions!
You hit the nail right on the head. Couldn't have said it better.