Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Bush The Messiah?

Quote:
Max wrote:
Alumbrado, it's not my inability to do the research, I was just interested in your perspective on the matter.
*sigh* :roll:

My perspective is this: I'm only following biblical, literature and mythological sources on the origins of "Lucifer". There have been many different interpretations of the Devil or the Satan. The Old Testaments do not have anything descriptive on the Devil but the Satan is mentioned in the Book of Job. Bear in mind: the Satan is based on a Hebraic word for "the adversary" since his role was to test Job's faith in God.

The "angel of Light" was my reference to a Roman myth that the early Christians adopted to replace the Hebrew and Greek versions of the Satan in the shaping of the New Testaments for Latin-speaking Christians long after Jesus' death. Lucifer was a Latin name for the morning-star: the planet Venus. Remember this most famous phrase from the prophet Isaiah, "How art thou fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning star!"? Keep in mind that's an English translation of that phrase from the Old Testaments. There was no "Lucifer" in Hebraic language in it. Rather Isaiah may be referring to Nebuchadnezzar, the king of Babylon, who saw himself as a god of light or another Babylonian king who fell out of God's grace.

Perhaps I was speaking in a metaphoric connotation of Lucifer being once a fallen angel of light. I was a bit hasty with it, drawing from my knowledge of those sources I've read over the years. I still do believe there is a greater force beyond us that we can't really see or feel but still are susceptible to its dark influences and its name is Lucifer/the Satan/Sammael/Elyon/Yezer Hara.

Dante, John Milton, even William Blake were huge influences on me with their epics. I've a degree in Fine Arts and have been an artist for many years, so I like stories of all kinds with myths and fantasy. That's an irony for me as a realist.

Does that help, Max?

Old 01-28-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Bush The Messiah?

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
Dr.Kelly and Andrew Gilligan... you obviously swallowed the lamestream preparation of said events. Experience, especially personal experience of these forces proves most enlightening in further recognizing those who would spin the truth into a hazy crazy lie.
:roll:
Old 01-28-2005, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Saddam & Milosevic Vilified By Western Media

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-o alum:
Thats the problem and the dead give away!.
You say Hermetic pertaining to the Greek Messanger God Hermes also known as Mercury in Roman mythology carrying his cadeseus wand of alchemical change.Or is it the syncretic fraudulent Cult of Thoth of Hermes Trismegistus. You make no attempt to hide your occult intentions we are not all naive amateurs in the esoteric here you know!
:roll: And your point is?

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Thats exactly why we need Jesus christ and his morality to give us some grounding moral absolutes rather than secular moral Relativism.
We are presently living in moral relatvist global system and look where it is getting us high crime lack of morality and degeneracy!.
You are right that the potential for evil is in all of us that is weight for the reasons why we need christ and the Bible to give us moral grounding.
Otherwise the world is chaos and anarchy as it is right now. You sound like Nietzschian because you are intentionally trying to undermine christianity in the posts of yours i have seen on this forum so far.It is so obvious this recent attempt by you to admit their is a creator is simply a ruse to soften others up but to no avial with me.
You are entitled to your beliefs and grasping at straws. Are you too concerned with the moral evils we see today that you are not doing anything about it except just to talk and rant here on this forum?

Christians are being persecuted or murdered left and right in Muslim countries just for spreading the Gospels of Jesus and you're focusing all of your energies on the likes of me (or anybody you think is a Mason, provocateur, or whatever different from you) just for speaking my opinions or expressing my views, of which I'm entitled under the First Amendment of the US Constitution?

I'm not here to soften you or anybody or to discredit Christianity. In fact, I'm in favor of the Christian faith and find its messages a far better alternative to any other faith in this world. My only concern is that Christianity is being used wrongly by the wrong people for the wrong reasons and Christian fanatics are just as bad as Muslim fanatics which are just as bad as any crazy fanatics in this world.

You, sir, seem to have all the makings of a Christian fanatic, judging from the unenlightened tone of your comments to me. :-?

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
So you want to know what evil i will tell you. Basically evil is the Human Ego gone rampant and out of control without discipline or restrictions!.
That is the true christian definition of evil or to put more philosophically something akin to Nietzsches Superman anyone who is so in love with their own ego that they believe they are a God.Which infact is many people in todays humanity true.Living in a laissez faire system with a libertine hedonist system must make the 21 st century Nightmare wish come true for you Occult types.
No, it's not only human ego gone rampart. It's our inability to recognize flaws and weaknesses in ourselves, which often led us to becoming frustrated, angry, or hatred that we couldn't handle it, we just take it out on others. Thousands years ago, peoples did not have any real understanding of themselves, in terms of mental, psychological, emotional and physical conditions these people were under. Life was pretty hard and short for them. They were susceptible to nature's wrath, often seeking favors or protections from the gods/goddesses they've invented in order to compensate the lacks of any scientific or rational understanding of the world and nature. The only people who possessed true knowledge and understanding of that in the ancient times were the priests or the priest-kings. Also, the Hebrews were the first people to recognize human failings and weaknesses among mankind, much of the Bible's Old Testaments are the stories of knowing weaknesses, morally or naturally and how to overcome it through some trials/errors. The Book of Job is the perfect example.

Evil exists because we are unable to reconcile ourselves with the facts that all of us have serious problems that we couldn't address, acknowledge, or confront altogether for the fear of being looking bad or evil to others.

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
I know your game to soften up people here well it simply has failed one me. I am more than a match for you in intellect, Christian faith and esoteric awareness! So go back to where ever you came from!. :-D :-o
:roll: Amusing. ;-) I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy your rants on the forums.
Old 01-28-2005, 06:03 PM

Evil is as evil does and the meaning of evil is indeed a personal one.

Is "fear factor" evil? Beautiful people doing anything for money.

How about "Jerry Springer"? The oddest limits of morality and character of society, airing all their dirty laundry and flashing their boobies for beads with a pole dancer on the set? This is entertaining to who? Jerry's accountant likes it, I bet.

Are these two tv "programs" good ideas regarding morality, to advertise into the mind of society? Are they instilling evil?

"I've heard tell the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Hell is the creation and summation of evil acts regardless of good intention; a lack of attention regarding present evils and a lack of action regarding fighting for the right of good to remain important to our societies morality.

And it is true, people hate to see the evil within themselves for fear of not being accepted. That's how evil cycles round and around, a lie to cover another lie and then somewhere, somehow, the truth comes to light and the mirror is front and center.

Mary XXX

Alumbrado,

N.B.

Q: Do you believe that their were WMD's in Iraq and that's why we went to war? Is that what you believe?
Old 01-28-2005, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Q: Do you believe that their were WMD's in Iraq and that's why we went to war? Is that what you believe?
Before I may answer that, I'm very curious... what is your full knowledge or understanding of Iraq's WMD issue so far and what's your stand on the war? Do you believe that Saddam Hussein is entitled to develop his WMD programs and possess WMD?
Old 01-28-2005, 08:51 PM

Actually, there is something descriptive of satan in the old testament.

Read
Ezekiel 28:13-19
if you're interested.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:55 PM

Who are the norwegians again? oh, nevermind. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-28-2005, 09:01 PM

Alumbrado, I understand to the level of SO19, Scotland yard's anti-terrorism units understanding regarding WMD's in Iraq, the good Dr. Kelly, many picked off journalists attempting to tell the truth and numerous Iraqi relatives and witness to said war crimes; said war is illegal, against the fabric of human nature and genocidal evil, to say the least.

Mary XXX

Saddam is supping somewhere on his nice island, sipping his tea. The mainstream media and politics are World Wrestling Federation - WWF bullshit badly-acted out soap operas of foretold dramas spewing out of the great anus called Hollywood.

Wake up.

Mary XXX
Old 01-28-2005, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Saddam is supping somewhere on his nice island, sipping his tea.
Hell yes. How could a guy so loaded he crapped into goldplated toilets end up hiding in a "spider hole" like a cornered animal and not manage to find asylum in some friendly Islamic nation? All fiction for our benefit.
The real Saddam is most likely basking in his rich rewards as you say. After all, the Illuminati have to maintain a certain level of morale, too. Evil third-world leaders who sell out their countries to the West must be treated favorably, or they may become harder to install and control. Even General Noriega is incarcerated in a hotel prision, despite doublecrossing Bush Sr. Of course, his "insurance policies" don't hurt his cause, either.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:14 PM

Mary, I'm going to have to take your words for one thing:

Do you watch "Wag the Dog" movie too many times? With popcorns and your tin-foil hat?

:-? ops: