Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2005, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Saddam & Milosevic Vilified By Western Media

Was that supposed to be funny?

You are a time waster... you evade answering direct questions... whatever dude.

Mary XXX

Old 01-29-2005, 08:02 AM

Default Re: Saddam & Milosevic Vilified By Western Media

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
Was that supposed to be funny?

You are a time waster... you evade answering direct questions... whatever dude.

Mary XXX
You did not answer my questions. That comment you posted last night was asinine.

Perhaps you never do your homework and resort yourself to making asinine comments just to show how "smart" you are. :roll:

So I won't be wasting your time and answering YOUR questions.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:58 AM

Default Give It up

Quote:
alumbrado wrote: Thousands years ago, peoples did not have any real understanding of themselves, in terms of mental, psychological, emotional and physical conditions these people were under. Life was pretty hard and short for them. They were susceptible to nature's wrath, often seeking favors or protections from the gods/goddesses they've invented in order to compensate the lacks of any scientific or rational understanding of the world and nature. The only people who possessed true knowledge and understanding of that in the ancient times were the priests or the priest-kings.

This says it all to me.

The belief that Science and Ratio is superior to Traditional and Ancient knowledge.

This view confirms the belief in an evolutionary progress for the better, which is a typical sign of Intellectual and Spiritual stagnation.

Additionally, it confirms the Marxist belief that the Ancient priests and priest-kings usurped the power to rule over people and used it for their own material excesses, implying that ALL rulers use force, oppression and terror to rule.

The superiority of one Man over another in Ancient times did not have anything to do with physical might but a superiority of SPIRIT and SOUL.

Considering the stagnation of sovereignity in modern times; Julius Evola:

"...whenever we witness in history the triumph of a sovereignity and of a unity presiding over multiplicity in a merely material, direct, and political way - intervening everywhere, abolishing the autonomy of single groups, leveling in an absolutist fashion every right and every privilege, and altering and imposing a common will [Marx's "the common mind" Draken] on various ethnic groups - then there cannot be any authentic imperial power since what we are dealing with is no longer an organism but a mechanism; this type is best represented by the modern national and centralizing states. Whenever a monarch has descended to such a lower plane, in other words,wherever he, in losing his spiritual function, has promoted absolutism and a political and material centralization by emancipating himself from any bond owed to sacred authority, humiliating the feudal nobility, and taking over those powers that were previously distributed among the aristocracy - such a monarch has dug his own grave, having brought upon himself ominous consequences...

In Ancient times rulers and sovereigns were TRULY superior, being "twice born".

"If the 'imperialist' adventures of modern times have failed miserably, often bringing to ruin the peoples that promoted them, or if they have been transformed into calamities of different kinds, the cause is precisely the absence of any authentically spiritual, metapolitical, and metanationalistic element; that is replaced instead with the violence of a stronger power that nonetheless is of the same nature as those minor powers it attempts to subdue. If an empire is not a SACRED empire it is not an empire at all, but rather something resembling a cancer within a system comprised of the distinct functions of a living organism.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:16 AM

Default Re: Give It up

Draken, well-stated. This is exactly the very reason how ancient rulers used knowledge passed down from priest-kings or brought up by their priests who claimed to guard ancient knowledges and secrets in order to control the society/kingdom. Much of the ancient civilizations were ruled by the powers of the One (the King, Priest-King or Queen) who claimed to have such knowledges that the mass do not possess or control.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:17 AM

Yes, Draken, I agree. My admittedly limited studies in these areas convince me that what we call science is an inferior body of knowledge at best, and largely a distraction employed by the evil totalitarians, a shell game to keep humanity weak and powerless by looking under the wrong shell for the wrong pea.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:26 AM

The earth being the center of the universe lasted for quite a while!

Mary XXX
Old 01-29-2005, 10:41 AM

I'm afraid you misunderstand me, alumbrado. Alternatively, you try to make out as if I didn't mean YOUR view of matters.

The fact is that you believe this modern, anti-"traditionalist", scientific, rational world view which is Marxist, i.e. materialist, economic, mechanistic and ultimately satanic.

The Ancient Priest-Kings did not pretend to have Sacred Knowledge; they HAD sacred Knowledge. They did not claim to have Ancient Secret Knowledge to control the masses; the masses acknowledged their ruler to be truly superior and by realising their inferiority, let themselves be ruled by their free will, by a ruler SPIRITUALLY superior to them.

You embody the ideas of Modern Man; everything I work against. I'm a man of Tradition, at least I try to be in every aspect of my being.
Old 01-29-2005, 12:13 PM

It's all bunk.

Pat yourself on the back for being distracted.

--

Oh, the Protocols are a fraud.

Have a nice day.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 01-29-2005, 12:58 PM

Default Point?

Very insightful addition to the issue, rangergord. Now what was the point of that? :-?
If you're not interested in the discussion, don't write.
Old 01-29-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Saddam times 25

mary, freeman, nohope;

that Saddam arrest was a load of rubbish. The thing that gave it away for me was:
if the West knew Saddam had as many as 25 lookalikes for safety reasons and protection from assassinations, then how come the Americans - when they arrested him - suddenly KNEW dead certain it was the real Saddam? :lol: