Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 01-29-2005, 06:27 PM
marypopinz marypopinz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 710
Default Re: Saddam times 25


WTF Draken?

It's WWF! I agree. I knew it was a scam when I saw the Ali G movie - gave me the idea that all the bad guys end up on diplomatically immune islands, smoking giant reefer.

Osama and Hussein... curtain call 5 minutes please.

Osama, we need to video another statemnet to the American public - these are your lines.

Saddam - you get down that in that there little rabbit hole - it's gonna shoot great! Can someone fix the lighting? More soldiers please. Can we whip up a sand storm?

WTF mate?

Mary XXX

__________________
[size=medium]Freelance brain owner[/size] R U Darwin\'s monkey?[size=medium] HumanKIND = God\'s creation[/size]
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-29-2005, 06:58 PM
alumbrado alumbrado is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 61
Default Re: Give It up

Draken, it's all about what you understand and know from something and what others doesn't understand and know what you'd knew already.

In the ancient times, the masses didn't have so much opportunities to learn something deeper and more profound about the world and its nature, they were just trying to get by and live in such conditions, depended on their priests or shamans to interpret something too incomprehensible for them to actually learn. There were no informations to get around and share quickly around the regions in the ancient times. Only the few were selected and allowed to learn something the rest of the masses didn't get. That gave them the assumption that they were spiritually superior over the masses.

You should be thankful to science. Without science and without man's ability to think, rationalize and expand the knowledge of the world, all of its natural elements and SHARE it with the rest of the masses, you, everyone and I would NOT be here discussing and exchanging ideas on the Internet. Without your insights or mine or anyone, no one could learn from each and we would all still live in a dark age of ignorance and indifference, which often lead to wars, chaos, plague and conquests.

It's fine that you follow traditions and being you, I respect that. Don't diss at something that gave you the opportunity to speak your voice here. ;-)

Admit it, Draken. You know I'm right about that point.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Default Re: Saddam times 25

:-?
Quote:
And your point is?
You are in the Occult you admitted it!.

Quote:
You are entitled to your beliefs and grasping at straws. Are you too concerned with the moral evils we see today that you are not doing anything about it except just to talk and rant here on this forum?
I am a christian as said i attend small fellowship and have faith in Christ. As a christian that is all this expected of me. A christian is saved through faith alone although christian works can add to this, it is only through Gods grace and faith in him that we are saved from the abyss.
What would you be expecting of me out of curiosity!.

Quote:
Christians are being persecuted or murdered left and right in Muslim countries just for spreading the Gospels of Jesus and you're focusing all of your energies on the likes of me (or anybody you think is a Mason, provocateur, or whatever different from you) just for speaking my opinions or expressing my views, of which I'm entitled under the First Amendment of the US Constitution?
It is very simple Muslims are not the enemy of christ and never have been the only enemies of christ are those snakes that constantly disseminate lies and deception to fool the judgements of otherwise good people. Masons are one of those groups and most people on this forum agree with me!.If you dont then you are in the minority here but dont expect to get any respect for your ways of deception!.

I am not a fanatic because i reject your lies. If you believe that makes me a fanatic well then so be it.However that would be rather foolish considering how left of centre many of my views are on some issues which others have pointed out!.
I am hardly a christian zionist fundermentalist these kooks are the real fanatics and they are also hypocrites GWB claims be one also. So far i see you more in agreement with them than me due to your neo con type opinions on U.S foreign policy.

Quote:
My only concern is that Christianity is being used wrongly by the wrong people for the wrong reasons and Christian fanatics are just as bad as Muslim fanatics which are just as bad as any crazy fanatics in this world.
That is for sure and those that are using it in apostasy are the zio christian fundermenatalist e.g falwell, Robertson, in the U.S so far as i am concerned they have currupted christianity as has your Skull and Bones so called christian President!.And just like your president many of them are really just masons claming the nominal christian title.

Quote:
No, it's not only human ego gone rampart. It's our inability to recognize flaws and weaknesses in ourselves, which often led us to becoming frustrated, angry, or hatred that we couldn't handle it, we just take it out on others.
These are simply the reasons why we need christ. We are in state of sin all have sinned.Thats why people are christians or should be the only reasons people are christians to let christ guide them in their lives because they are lost sinners without christs salvation.I feel like a preacher on sunday.Ofcause i am not but you dont even seem to realise the basics of christian faith.I find it hard to believe you could be a follower of christ!.

Quote:
They were susceptible to nature's wrath, often seeking favors or protections from the gods/goddesses they've invented in order to compensate the lacks of any scientific or rational understanding of the world and nature. The only people who possessed true knowledge and understanding of that in the ancient times were the priests or the priest-kings.
So is your intention to put christianity in the same boat as pre christian religions as mere irrational superstition like the good deist you are. Ah yes reason and science the only rational justification for our existence.
So if you believe this then why would claim to care for christians because you have just placed christianity as an irrational creed equal with pagans beliefs!.Let me tell you something christianity is not based on rationality and never has been nor is any other faith for that matter faith does not require reason to exist anyone that claim otherwise is a masonic fraud out to corrupt the spirit of christ!.

Quote:
Evil exists because we are unable to reconcile ourselves with the facts that all of us have serious problems that we couldn't address, acknowledge, or confront altogether for the fear of being looking bad or evil to others.
I couldnt agree more.That is why we need christ no one is perfect all are in a state of sin for the second time.:roll:
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-29-2005, 10:08 PM
alumbrado alumbrado is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 61
Default Re: Saddam times 25

Ozzie, do you realized that Muslims do not accept Jesus as the Christ of Mankind? They only viewed Jesus as a prophet as being a part of a long line of prophets going back to Abraham, Noah and Adam, nothing more.

Even the Qu'ran clearly stated Muslims should not mix with Christians and to kill them if provoked for any reason. In spite of the same belief in God, they are theologically incompatible when they comes to the spiritual affairs of mankind.

One more thing, Ozzie, I'm not into any occult group or deep, deep into the Occult. I haven't gotten that far. Mysticism is more suitable for me as I'm always seeking the deeper meanings and understandings of all that is the Glory and Wisdom of God. Do not presume me to be a Satanist, for that I harbor no ills toward the Christian faith.

You are the most unenlightened backward christian I've ever seen on any forum. You make really good Christians looked bad. :-(
__________________
‘‘I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.’’- Galileo Galilei
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-30-2005, 03:27 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Default Re: Saddam times 25

Quote:
Ozzie, do you realized that Muslims do not accept Jesus as the Christ of Mankind? They only viewed Jesus as a prophet as being a part of a long line of prophets going back to Abraham, Noah and Adam, nothing more.
This has nothing to do with the point i was making. The point is not whether Islam or christianity are compatible.The point is God, jesus does not tell us that Islam is an enemy nowhere is it stated in the Bible OT or NT.
It also does not encourage us to hate or encourage hatred against other Monotheist religions.Only pagan religions that worship Idols are singled out as the antithesis of God.
All monotheist religions are noble Judaism( excluding talmudist jews) christianity,Islam because they all share a common source.

You are attempting to turn me against a Noble monotheist religion and your hatred and intolerance are for all to see. Islam has many noble qualities some of them are far more noble than many of the fruads that call themselves christians or secular humanists/nihilists in the west can offer.Our civilisation isnt going to the dog s for nothing you know.
Iam not a believer of institutional Deist christianity e.g like the Catholic or Anglican churches etc.Much of it i consider to be apostate!There is no one more acidic than false christian on judgement day they will be toasted. I look forward to these snakes getting roasted.Many them are in high places like Hinn, but there assets wont save them on this occasion.

Quote:
One more thing, Ozzie, I'm not into any occult group or deep, deep into the Occult. I haven't gotten that far. Mysticism is more suitable for me as I'm always seeking the deeper meanings and understandings of all that is the Glory and Wisdom of God. Do not presume me to be a Satanist, for that I harbor no ills toward the Christian faith.
Really what kind of christian would be trying to encourage anti muslim sentiment like you are here.
What kind of christian would be trying to convince people that Lucifer was a God of Light from a statement by Freemasonic Grand master Albert Pike. Yes thats right i know where you got that idea from I suppose you also believe that Jesus christ is Adonay the Dark cold god.
I finally what kind christian would be trying to convince us all that Lucifer is just scapegoat for mans lack of rationality.Oh and before i forget remeber this statement.
Quote:
I have some Hermetic understandings of the world.
You said you had a hermetic understanding of the world how many christians have such an understanding of the world i wonder!.
You where stating before that Christianity and Islam are incompatible. So i suppose you believe that Alchemy and christanity are fully compatible yes!.Hmm Right,interesting i wonder how many christians would hold that view! Question how many do you think?. Your a christian pal are you?. yeh right what a Jest! :lol: :lol:

Quote:
You are the most unenlightened backward christian I've ever seen on any forum. You make really good Christians looked bad.
Unenlightened is the only thing your going to get agreement from me on tonight pal yes iam unenlightened alright.I have no wish to be brainwashed by secular Humanist zioganda correct!. :lol: :lol:
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 01-30-2005, 03:53 AM
Draken Draken is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 896
Default Vertical vs. Horizontal Science

Quote:
alumbrado wrote:
In the ancient times, the masses didn't have so much opportunities to learn something deeper and more profound about the world and its nature, they were just trying to get by and live in such conditions, depended on their priests or shamans to interpret something too incomprehensible for them to actually learn. There were no informations to get around and share quickly around the regions in the ancient times. Only the few were selected and allowed to learn something the rest of the masses didn't get. That gave them the assumption that they were spiritually superior over the masses.
In ancient times the masses didn't need to learn something deeper about the world; they were part of the Divine hierarchy, hence they KNEW. In the ancient order everyone had their place and were proud of their place. They didn't want to be anywhere else. The spiritually superior were TRULY superior and the inferior acknowledged the leadership of the truly superior.

Quote:
You should be thankful to science. Without science and without man's ability to think, rationalize and expand the knowledge of the world, all of its natural elements and SHARE it with the rest of the masses, you, everyone and I would NOT be here discussing and exchanging ideas on the Internet. Without your insights or mine or anyone, no one could learn from each and we would all still live in a dark age of ignorance and indifference, which often lead to wars, chaos, plague and conquests.

It's fine that you follow traditions and being you, I respect that. Don't diss at something that gave you the opportunity to speak your voice here. ;-)

Admit it, Draken. You know I'm right about that point.

The Internet didn't start a worldwide revolution to get people SUDDENLY start communicating with eachother. We don't need the Internet to talk to eachother. If I didn't have the "opportunity" to speak my mind here on this forum, I'd do it somewhere else. I'm in no way dependent on the Internet - thank GOD! - to get my ideas out and communicating with other people.

WESTERN science might at the best of times "expand the knowledge of the world" BUT ONLY HORIZONTALLY. Meaning, WESTERN science goes about discovering everything on THIS LEVEL; the material level. It's the LOWEST level. It doesn't even realise there IS a VERTICAL direction.

Allow me to quote Evola:

"Every modern, profane science corresponds in the world of Tradition to a "sacred" science that had an organic, qualitative character and considered nature as a whole in a hierarchy of degrees of reality and forms of experience in which the form connected to the physical senses is just one among others. It is precisely in this way that the system of transpositions and symbolic and ritual participations was made possible. This was the case in cosmology and in related disciplines: for instance, ancient alchemy was not at all a primitive chemistry and ancient astrology was not at all (as it is mistakenly assumed today) a superstitious deification of the heavenly bodies and of their movements, but a knowledge of the stars so organized as to be able to constitute a science of purely spiritual and metaphysical realities expressed in a symbolic form." (my emphasis)

So what we have today is not "sacred" science that Evola talks about, but "demonic" science, in my opinon.

I don't think you really understand what I mean when I say I'm a man of Tradition; I might be wrong.
If you're interested, go to the INTEGRAL TRADITION thread in the "Share The Knowledge" forum and read the links I posted there.
__________________
Three things are sacred to me: first Truth, and then, in its tracks, primordial prayer; Then virtue–nobility of soul which, in God walks on the path of beauty. Frithjof Schuon
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-30-2005, 06:58 AM
alumbrado alumbrado is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 61
Default Re: Saddam times 25

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
This has nothing to do with the point i was making. The point is not whether Islam or christianity are compatible.The point is God, jesus does not tell us that Islam is an enemy nowhere is it stated in the Bible OT or NT.
It also does not encourage us to hate or encourage hatred against other Monotheist religions. Only pagan religions that worship Idols are singled out as the antithesis of God.
All monotheist religions are noble Judaism( excluding talmudist jews) christianity,Islam because they all share a common source.
All religions are originally pagan, even some religions follow monotheistic beliefs. Period. There is no religion more different and unique than the rest.

You've failed to take to account that Muslims considers Islam to be the true religion over all other religions, including Christianity and Judaism. It was never meant to compliment the Christian and Hebraic faiths. How would you reconcile with the fact that if you ever try to carry the Bible in your hands in Mecca, you would be approached by the Saudi religious police, your Bible confiscated and throw you in jail with the anticipation of being publicly lashed in front of the Muslim worshippers?


Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Iam not a believer of institutional Deist christianity e.g like the Catholic or Anglican churches etc.Much of it i consider to be apostate!There is no one more acidic than false christian on judgement day they will be toasted. I look forward to these snakes getting roasted.Many them are in high places like Hinn, but there assets wont save them on this occasion.
This is why I loathe Christian fanatics like you. Close-minded blind faith is the most dangerous and very evil thing in the world. :-(

You're really twisting my words and taking my words out of context. You failed to understand my points that I've explained 2-3 pages back.

I stated that I have SOME Hermetic understandings of the world. That's it. It does not mean that I'm very Hermetic thinker, just understanding some Hermetic teachings and beliefs and leave it at that. I don't go around and preaching Hermetic beliefs upon others.

You are also a very stupid man, Ozzie. :-?

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with an unenlightened thick-head christian idiot like you. You're a joke to the Christian faith.
__________________
‘‘I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.’’- Galileo Galilei
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-30-2005, 07:19 AM
alumbrado alumbrado is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 61
Default Re: Vertical vs. Horizontal Science

Quote:
Draken wrote:
The Internet didn't start a worldwide revolution to get people SUDDENLY start communicating with eachother. We don't need the Internet to talk to eachother. If I didn't have the "opportunity" to speak my mind here on this forum, I'd do it somewhere else. I'm in no way dependent on the Internet - thank GOD! - to get my ideas out and communicating with other people.
That may be true, in your case. But the rest of the people aren't like you. The Internet was originally started out by scientists seeking to share informations faster than snail mail or distribute information more clearly stated than talking over telephone. By then, the Internet have evolved into something big for business, creative and personal purposes for all to share, network and distribute such information. I would like to think the Internet is a real blessed thing to have today.

Quote:
Draken wrote:
WESTERN science might at the best of times "expand the knowledge of the world" BUT ONLY HORIZONTALLY. Meaning, WESTERN science goes about discovering everything on THIS LEVEL; the material level. It's the LOWEST level. It doesn't even realise there IS a VERTICAL direction.

Allow me to quote Evola:

"Every modern, profane science corresponds in the world of Tradition to a "sacred" science that had an organic, qualitative character and considered nature as a whole in a hierarchy of degrees of reality and forms of experience in which the form connected to the physical senses is just one among others. It is precisely in this way that the system of transpositions and symbolic and ritual participations was made possible. This was the case in cosmology and in related disciplines: for instance, ancient alchemy was not at all a primitive chemistry and ancient astrology was not at all (as it is mistakenly assumed today) a superstitious deification of the heavenly bodies and of their movements, but a knowledge of the stars so organized as to be able to constitute a science of purely spiritual and metaphysical realities expressed in a symbolic form." (my emphasis)

So what we have today is not "sacred" science that Evola talks about, but "demonic" science, in my opinon.
When people think horizontally, they look ahead of themselves and only see for themselves. When people think vertically, they look ahead of themselves and realize there is something far greater, more powerful, majestic and glorious than themselves. I have horizontal and vertical views of everything and God, I like this more balanced approach to spiritual, physical and metaphysical understandings.

Some people use science as a mean to understand and respect nature as a whole whereas some people use science as a mean to observe and exploit nature to their advantages. There are always two sides of the same coin with mankind.

Quote:
Draken wrote:
I don't think you really understand what I mean when I say I'm a man of Tradition; I might be wrong.
If you're interested, go to the INTEGRAL TRADITION thread in the "Share The Knowledge" forum and read the links I posted there.
I have not check it out but I will. Thanks. ;-)
__________________
‘‘I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.’’- Galileo Galilei
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-30-2005, 08:46 AM
Draken Draken is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 896
Default Internet Blessed?

I don't think the Internet is blessed. It distracts people from going out to seek and FIND the Truth for themselves. Nothing can replace personal experience as a superior manifestation of the Truth.

There's nothing "blessed" about sitting in front of a radiating screen, staring, pretending to be communicating with someone you never met.

"The rest of the people" are EXACTLY like me: they have arms, legs, head, brain, heart, all of which can be used for communication!
Don't sell yourself cheap. You don't need the Internet to communicate anymore than I do. It's just a fun distraction. REAL communication is when you talk to a stranger on the bus home from work. Just looking at someone and smiling is so much more superior than the Internet! Just try it and see the miraculous effect it has on you, the one you smile at and everyone around you.

No one needs the Internet - I dare you, I DOUBLE DARE YOU! :lol:

You're ok, alumbrado - basically. But I think you put your faith a little too much in modern science. I'm really looking forward reading your views on Tradition... ;-)
__________________
Three things are sacred to me: first Truth, and then, in its tracks, primordial prayer; Then virtue–nobility of soul which, in God walks on the path of beauty. Frithjof Schuon
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-31-2005, 03:48 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Default Re: Internet Blessed?

:-o
Quote:
All religions are originally pagan, even some religions follow monotheistic beliefs. Period. There is no religion more different and unique than the rest.
Here we go again with your serpent like undermining of Christianity. Christianity never started as pagan religion.There is only one Christ and he is the saviour of mankind his name is Jesus christ!. As for some religions follow monotheist beliefs, so what well duh ofcause they do.As christian your never going to get agreement from me over the last sentence here so dont even mention it.
For someone that claimed no later than two posts ago that they were a christian and believed in a creator you really have done a complete flipflop havent and you and made a complete hypocrite and fool of yourself.Is it my imgination because for someone that thinks of themselves as possesing some elite knowledge you really end up looking like such a fool.Ofcause i knew what you were all along. So Sqirm snake squirm.



Quote:
You've failed to take to account that Muslims considers Islam to be the true religion over all other religions, including Christianity and Judaism. It was never meant to compliment the Christian and Hebraic faiths. How would you reconcile with the fact that if you ever try to carry the Bible in your hands in Mecca, you would be approached by the Saudi religious police, your Bible confiscated and throw you in jail with the anticipation of being publicly lashed in front of the Muslim worshippers?
I havent failed anything because for the second time if i can get it through to your thick scull(no apologisees for insult you began it) i was not making a point about whether they are compatible or get along or not!.Unlike you i hold no spite towards other monotheist religions.I do have problem with pagan and occult types like you though, who are snakes disseminating real lies!. As for Muslims trying dominate the west in clash of civilisations type scenario i have never bought that neocon U.S zioganda it is simply bollocks!. The U.S military/intelligence complex started the Imperialist aggression and now they are continuing it.
They wish to give the world their sloppy free trade and degenerate culture whether the rest of the world wants it or not I am fedup of the US and its NWO. The U.S is the New Babylon and even it own citizens know it thats why sites like this one exist because U.S citizens are so pissed off with their own government and country.

Quote:
This is why I loathe Christian fanatics like you. Close-minded blind faith is the most dangerous and very evil thing in the world.
Oh and i suppose your not closed minded then Right, Dream on!.The fanatics of Reason the Masons. Lets see now they brought us the Enlightenment the French revolution and the savagery of the jacobites and murder of very decent noble people.
They brought us Neopolean and the first modern Imperialism. Then world war 1 with their yid mates and their Protocals and Black Hand.
They brought us 1917 and Bolshevism and then finally they brought us Mussolini and fascism then Hitler and the Nazis.
And now GWB cesar of washington d.c or is Alexander of the New Babylon. I guess all these new movies recently must mean something, Hollywood dont worry i got the drift!.
All thanks to the fanatics of secular Humanism and its philosophy of reason.That means people like you alumbrado snake, thank you for the suffering of Reason the real God of man :lol:

Quote:
stated that I have SOME Hermetic understandings of the world. That's it. It does not mean that I'm very Hermetic thinker, just understanding some Hermetic teachings and beliefs and leave it at that. I don't go around and preaching Hermetic beliefs upon others.
You stated a few posts ago that Lucifer was the God of Light which was quoting Albert Pike.So that means you must think the Christian God is Adonay the Cold God quoting Pike!.You said it Now deal with it!.

Quote:
You are also a very stupid man, Ozzie.
Quote:
I'm not going to waste my time arguing with an unenlightened thick-head christian idiot like you. You're a joke to the Christian faith.
Oh whats the matter poor alumbrdao the truth is getting to hot for you poor child. Lets throw a tantrem didems heres some tissues! :-( :-(
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.