Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2005, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Has studying the NWO brought you closer to God?

The answer for me is YES. How else can you explain that all the prophecies told in the Bible are coming to pass ?

- rebuilding of Israel.
- the mark of the Beast.
- the coming of the antiChrist.
- Jerusalem being the focus of world events.
- etc, etc.

about the churches...the pastors are scared to death and many just don`t understand the current situation. Few talk about it. But it doesn`t mean they are evil, just ignorant of the facts.

Old 09-12-2005, 09:03 PM

I don't know if studying NWO issues in itself has brought me closer to God. It may just be that in realizing that there is an underlying evil that controls world events via the Illuminati and others, I now know that I need to try to stay closer to God in order to deal with the knowledge of it, and the ramifications of it.

Don't know if anyone else sometimes feels this way, but I sometimes envy those who, in their blissful ignorance, refuse to believe in the NWO agenda. But there's no going back now...

The question was asked: Does anyone go to a church that addresses the NWO at all?
The church I attend doesn't address NWO issues, and I do wish that it somehow could or would, but not at the expense of diminishing the the reverent attitude of worship. I'm probably not explaining this very well, but even if a little time were devoted to the discussion of NWO issues during Sunday service, it would probably have to be kept to a minimum so that we could remember to 'seek first the kingdom of God.' Hope that makes some sense.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Anglicans toughen stance on Israel
From correspondents in London
25jun05

ANGLICAN Church leaders have voted to call on their member churches to reconsider their investments in Israel, British newspapers reported today.

The Anglican Consultative Council, including the Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, voted unanimously for the motion.

The resolution calls on the church to pressure companies involved in Israel's activities in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, The Guardian reported.

"Moves towards disinvestment represent a flawed and disastrous course," said Rabbi Barry Marcus, who holds the Israel portfolio in British Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks' cabinet.

"They will do nothing to advance the twin causes of security for Israel and statehood for the Palestinians," The Times quoted him as saying.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,15726484%255E1702+,00.html
Old 09-13-2005, 06:20 AM

Thought I'd respond on this one...

Yes learnring about NWO has brought my faith right up to speed.

Faith is what I live in... cuz I have to. It's my faith that gets me through some very mad circumstances indeed.

One could say that it was because of my self belieif or will power, I have charged on through. But I don't think so.

I believe in God. I believe in a higher power, whether it be a collective conscious or a sole being I don't know.

I believe that there is a grand master plan and that the earth is Eden. We have come to God's green earth, His vision of a heavenly place and we are fucking up.

I detest religion. Oldest form of politics on the earth - controlling people through fear - fear of death. And the Christian symbol of being crucified along with all folks being born sinners is hogwash to me.

The my God is better than your God is also a bunch of hoowie! God is God.

Learning about the NWO has made me realise that a little faith can go a long way and made me appreciate what I can only consider as divine help. Shit happens in my life for the bad, through the NWO way of thinking and reality - I swallow that....also amazing things happen which I can only place as miracles.

I can focus on what is good and be aware of what is bad or I can focus only on what is bad and end up with a head ache and a disbelief in God. Sounds like what they want me to think.

God is a powerful real force in my life and I am not religious whatsoever. I do have my faith though.

Mary XXX
Old 09-13-2005, 06:40 AM

Mary,

it sounds like you have faith in your own faith, not in God. That would be more mind power than faith, really. Is it the case ?