Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2005, 08:29 PM

Default Women with the Jezebel spirit

why do they act this way?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-28-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: Women with the Jezebel spirit

I don't understand, what are you talking about?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-28-2005, 09:51 PM

Women A Problem In the Male Workplace

The entire series reveals the natural differences between men and women. We get to see why women are unsuited to the male world of work. The men contestants were unflaggingly easygoing, sincere, and faithful in group work. They did not attack each other. They were similar to dogs. The females tore at each other in every show. The T.V. censors probably had sore thumbs from pressing the "bleep" button whenever the women were talking. "The Apprentice" showed why humankind invented the term "cat fight" to describe the arguments of women. Yet, when we see groups of females working together in the domestic realm -- getting together with children, preparing food for a gathering, etc. -- we see little of that behavior. Could it be that there is something unnatural about women in the workplace? Could it be that in this realm the female is naturally insecure, so that it brings out her more negative potential?

A humorous moment occurred when it slipped out that Jennifer herself held this view of the female. When asked why she had so many early project failures, she answered: "I was working on an all female team." This got a stupefied reaction from the New-Think crowd. Someone asked what she could possibly mean. "There was a lot of in-fighting" she explained, just as if in-fighting and female groups go together. There was a moment of cognitive dissonance as the culturally brainwashed grappled with this Old World view of the female.

When a woman does well in the male's traditional world, she often had a strong male influence from an early age. Women like talk show host Laura Ingraham think and speak like men. These kind of women usually have strong intellectual influences from a father, brother, or other male. Thus they can spar in that realm without resorting to claws. Jennifer was raised in the southern culture still influenced from the top down by men. This accounts for the survival of some feminine softness, and her intellectual clarity. Another case of a female imbued with male intelligence is Donald Trump's beautiful Nordic deputy, Carolyn Kepcher. She sits quietly beside Trump like a royal minister, exhibiting masculine restraint and intellectual acuity that is the product of long association with males. Notwithstanding her high position, she retains a feminine personae that leaves her attractive as a woman. You couldn't imagine her brawling, or tainting a deal with sex. Women like Kepcher, who live with a strong male in charge, retain both their feminine aura and a firm moral structure.

Laura Ingraham

When patriarchy declines women become coarse and unpleasant because they no longer have the shelter of male protection and the security of a clear social structure. They also lose mental clarity. Raised in matriarchal federal schools and fatherless families, they are not exposed to male intellectual rigor and fair play. When they end up in the stressful workplace of men, having to compete with males -- and other women according to male standards -- out come the claws. Lacking the male influence women also become morally unclarified. These women miss their highest potential for feminine emotional and spiritual development. That is found among other women in family work, surrounded by the protective structure of supportive male patriarchy.

Women In The Workplace Are Often Dangerous:
Why Trump Chose Kelly

Towards Jennifer Mr. Trump lodged two complaints: 1) She was part of a lot of team failures, and 2) Team members disliked her. In Kelly, Donald Trump had found a loyal male who acted like a dog. He was not truly polished, so Trump could finish him, shaping him as a true protege. Trump could lift him to a higher station, and be his unquestioned superior. The real reason Trump fired Jennifer was that she was too able, too smart, and too cunning. A survivor like Trump must have sensed that Jennifer was so skilled, and so subtle, she could do him in. She could wrest power from him, or money. Millions of men know what Trump knows -- that a cunning female can divest you of wealth, progeny, and life. The fact that she was a major league attorney made her more dangerous. That same strategic guile that brought her to the final round warned Trump off. Shark in the water! Trump explained obliquely: "People just don't like you." Kelly was also disliked. But he was less risky.

The Female Will Use Her Sexuality To Gain Advantages,
Get a Man, Or Just To Muck Everything Up

Women in the workplace present another separate problem, and that is their willful sex appeal. Women will always use their sexuality to gain whatever advantage they can. She has this special power, and in her bones, the weakness for using it. This plays havoc with the structured relationships created in the male domains of workplace, hunt, and brigade. Proof emerged when Ivana actually dropped her skirt in public to get a higher price for a candy bar. (The appalled look on male-seasoned Carolyn was worth the price of admission.) In our military today we have seen a breakdown in moral order after just a few years of female enlistment, witnessed in the Iraqi prisoner abuses, and the spread of illicit sex among male and female soldiers.

This power and tendency in the female, plus her relative physical weakness, excluded her from critical missions requiring cohesive and well-ordered relationships (business), a chain of command (the military), and extreme organization (the hunt).
more:
http://celibacy.info/TheApprentice.html
Old 07-28-2005, 10:11 PM

Rush...

They EXCELL in "intruige" however.

For years I had people smiling and laughing with me only to find they had been stabbing me in the back for years.

That was Nursing.

It never happened to me in the male dominated field of mining.

I will say however that %50 of the nurses i worked with hated working with women and welcomed with open arms men on the ward.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:30 PM

Nice tits, and good personality,

Sorry, what were we talking about?
Old 07-28-2005, 10:49 PM

I remember my first good lay, it was at the city swimming pool, she wore a purple bikini, remember that this was long long ago, , I was hard as a fricken single mindedness hormone infested young lad, she was dangerous , but damn it I knew I must try to understand this new feeling erupting within me , so I did, and yea she liked it and I must say , DAMN I LIKE BUSH, BUT I DON"T LIKE GEORGE
Old 07-29-2005, 09:06 AM

I hear that, homey. :-P