Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2005, 11:05 AM

Default Re: MENSA

OK, thanks for the lookback. I remember back in the early 80's when a new artistic form arrived from Newark, NJ. Rapping before then was a kind of informal forum for concerns and greivances. If this is part of the crystallization of the early Rap and Hip-Hop, then I can see what the first rappers were trying to do. And sure, the bigger the money, the bigger the bullies who want a piece. The "Gangsta Mystique" provides a fantasy role for a lot of youth and I hope that they regard it as such and no more.

Old 08-23-2005, 04:15 AM

The only thing that has made these jews powerful is the rothchild money that has been at there disposal interest free for the last 150 years. Money they have used to purchase everything of importance.

psycological as well as allt mental sciences haves been controlled by jews sice Freud and its mostly full of crap. they design the test they score it.

The areas the most excel is language and law and thats mainly because they have been ardent students of there own law and have for centuries been forever searching for ways to legaly circumvent them.
they are so bright that they have converted the original 10 commanments into 670 .

If you take there money away all they have is there natural ability to decive.

Old 08-24-2005, 12:14 PM

Ok, but if that's true, then where are all of the Jewish rappers? Although some of the things suggested in Goy rap songs aren't Kosher, I'm sure their superior intellect can overcome that. I also wonder if those to whom you refer as "Jews" are really just Israelis, and not real Jews. Many sources indicate that those in power in Israel are not religious, but in fact are quite worldly and even atheistic. I suspect that a true Jew would not be interested in dark political intrigue, etc. And by the way, the Israelis don't like the USA very much either, but they are not dumb enough to run around screaming "Death to America", etc.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:56 PM

The real jews (isralites) are mostly mixed with the kazar. There are grups like the sephardites who are truly ethnic isralites and another grup calle the karites whom despize the talmud. but since there are few of these they tend to mix with the ashkenazi (kazar) for cultural reasons. Most jews in power in israel are askenazi kazars non religoius they are zionist. Real jews can be found in zionist or antizionist groups interestinly there are many who long ago converted to Christianity or to islam but still keep some vestige of there past.

Today it s very difficult if not impossible to distinguish among them and pick a real isralite, there are some genetic markings but arabs have them also. In General we can only speak of jews who do not follow the talmud or the kabbalah as people who most resemble them but ultimatly its going to have to be left to God in his time.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:59 AM

BOUNCER...rap was integral to the Black Panther movement. It was political in nature. I am not an expert on the subject but people I speak to who are, tell me there is no relation to it's original roots in todays gangsta rap.

The reason so much CRAP gets on the airwaves is because there are millions of dollars of drug money to spend promoting it on radio and television. Now music industry promoters pay the telly and radio people to play it rather than the other way around.

If you can, get the doco "Biggie & Tupac". It will give you a little insight into the world of Coke and Meth and music studio's and police corruption...especially in L.A.

The CIA is in head first with these spankers.

Onto the original topic...regarding Jews and Psychology...it's interesting that Freud said to Carl Jung that he must make Psychology a "bulwark". Jung asked..."against what?" Freud replied..."the black tide of occultism". I dont believe Freud was "in" with anyone inparticular, athough I believe he lived well in England. The problem with any psychology is when you apply it as a "cure all" for all people at all times.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:14 AM

Well, the CIA and DIA have a great tradition and many who serve in their ranks are decent and honorable people. I've met a family before and they are quite well-off and are obviously in the main stream of society. Even in a perfect world one must weed the garden. There are, of course, black sheep in these organizations who smuggle drugs in the bodies of dead soldiers (i.e. Vietnam) and who rely on local thugs for protection of their operations (i.e. Los Angeles, CA). If indeed rap music is now a bastion of the drug thugs then it is psychological warfare designed to immerse our children into the drug culture. Remeber the 60's? It's deja vu all over again!!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:22 AM

You don't have to reject Judaism in order to be a Christian. I'm so tired of all of the demon-inspired divisions of the Church and attempted suppression of sincere faith in God. The apostles said that a true Jew is someone who believes and follows the Messiah. Even Jesus himself said that he came to redeem Israel. We as gentiles are merely benefactors of what should have been a miraculous transformation of Israel, but many of the religious leaders rejected him as a criminal. After all, they executed him! A messianic Jew is one who knows Jesus, end of story.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:02 PM

B,

I agree with you its not a question of hate as Christian we should not even hate the individul iluminati, kazars.. but we must be salt unto the world and expose the wrong. Make the truth shine through the darkness.

The real Isralites have a special place in Gods plan but its not just going to because tof genes

Besides at this moment it is very difficult to separate who is who among the jews and even if it where posible i am sure that there are many kazars who have become true isrlites because a true convert is the same as an isralite unto God.

What we must do is help them understand what has been vield to them by God because of there ever searching out to false gods.
Old 08-26-2005, 06:39 AM

Yes, and getting back to the MENSA IQ topic, I thank God that intellect is not a prerequisite for spiritual enlightenment. Even a total moron like me can be saved! This is what I have against the Gnostics, in that they think that more knowledge means being closer to God, or that it means you are more "Spiritual" because you have some secret that other don't have. It's just another kind of snobbery which any churchgoer can tell you is a thorn in the side of any congregation. God's Spirit can inform you of anything He wants you to know, and He can speak in a voice that you will understand and trust. Period. So don't be jealous of those idiots who go around saying that THEY have an exclusive and inside track to holiness. Just talk to God and He will answer you in time.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:05 AM

OOOPS! I apologize for my violation of the seventh item in the "Anti-Semitism" list. It is considered A-S to blame the Jews for the Roman execution of Jesus. OK. The corrupt religious leaders of Jesus' day put him on trial with false testimony; they also persuaded the crowd before Pilate to free Barabbas instead of "The King of the Jews", but hey, you're right: they didn't actually nail him to the cross. Sorry.