Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2005, 12:32 PM

Default Re: Unlawful search & seizure?

For the federal guidelines as self-published, see http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2002/may2002/may2002.htm#page_26 for the basics on "Consent Searches." These kinds of searches are also called "Talk & Knock" by law enforcement. Traffic stops (Terry stops) are also situations in which consent to search can be legally denied. It is easy for many to defer to the badge and the "Command Voice" when in fact it may be wiser to defend and preserve whole your privacy and other's right to their own. If enough people make an example of questioning and resisting unreasonable requests, then the officers and agents will have to adjust. We are the people; we are not sheep.

Old 08-02-2005, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
It's worse than that. DARPA project life log. There is just too much data eveywhere and once it gets into a computer now it becomes a permanent record. A real example of this can be shown. Today's youth are totally clueless idiots putting all of their information on the net with real names, sexual preferences and all sorts of things under the guise of socializing. myspace.com is only one of these dating, contact service websites. The plan to normalize giving your information away, perfectly acceptable to the 18-24 year old set. Law? what means law in the land of corporate greed.
Funny!! I just logged into my email account and they asked me for my profession, etc.

First time this has occured.

Should I say, SPY??

Now, there were two options. Either to SUBMIT or LATER.

I actually wanted to check the FUCK OFF!! box but there wasn't one.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:03 PM

!!
Old 08-02-2005, 07:08 PM

Hope you're out of your funk, Bouncer!!

Maybe some KETTLE KORN will help!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-04-2005, 10:10 AM

Yepper . . . I wish there was a KILL button for those annoying polling and demographic questions. You just know that your profession will be used for some kind of marketing or whatever. Can anyone vouch for a good anonymous browser, or an off-shore site?
Old 08-05-2005, 12:19 PM

Hey, anyone elso out there have a story about controlled substances brought into your house by someone else? I was in a situation years ago in which a roommate stashed some dope in a "common area" = the kitchen. In a phone conversation with the police I learned that it would not necessarily cause all of the occupants to be arrested or detained. Yeah, right. I didn't snitch on the guy, but I won't go to the slammer for him, either. Suppose I'm in a college dorm and ny idiot roomy decides to pick up some cheddar by dealing. Do I have to go to jail for that!? How does this work IRL?
Old 08-10-2005, 01:59 PM

Well, perhaps this thread needs to retire. I started this as a sideline to the total information awareness mantra that the farm boys are chanting lately. I don't care if they use greater access to my personal activities in order to eliminate me from a list of suspects, etc. (thereby paring down a list of perhaps thousands who fit vague criteria), but the information they get should not be kept in a file such as a 201 File. This to me is unlawful seizure.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Hey, anyone elso out there have a story about controlled substances brought into your house by someone else? I was in a situation years ago in which a roommate stashed some dope in a "common area" = the kitchen. In a phone conversation with the police I learned that it would not necessarily cause all of the occupants to be arrested or detained. Yeah, right. I didn't snitch on the guy, but I won't go to the slammer for him, either. Suppose I'm in a college dorm and ny idiot roomy decides to pick up some cheddar by dealing. Do I have to go to jail for that!? How does this work IRL?
No, I don't. But, I think I'm going to "SEARCH" everyone who enters my home from now on!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-19-2005, 01:54 PM

Another aspect of the "just-us" system is that in municipal courts and for minor offences if you are summoned as a defendant, then you might as well be guilty whether you really are or not. To spend $100's on legal defence over a ticket for $50 seems ridiculous, right? What I mean is, the prosecutor will most likely coach the witness to say just what is needed to find you guilty. Your best strategy is to speak with the prosecutor in the pre-hearing session and convince him/her to drop the case. Now, this is corruption on a small scale. But suppose the police suspect you of something, but don't have admissible evidence? There is a process called "Information laundering" that could be used to fabricate or to legitimize information gotten about you by illegal means. How do we know that a certain "phychic" detective isn't simply laundering illegally gained information about a suspect? How do we know that the suspect isn't being framed?