Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

I'm going to give you my honest opinion of David Icke.

I believe that I have it on good evidence that David Icke is an operative of the O.T.O.

I believe that he is a complete fraud who works to be a 'draining' and influence on the conspiracy crowd.

One of the problems with the conspiracy community is their has never been a 'focus'. There is far too much 'white noize'. This must end.

It's time to take off the tin-foil hat and put on the thinking cap. What David Icke does is put together 5011 subjects to exact a phychological information overload program in the mind of the reader. If you notice in the writing of David Icke, he never offers any 'solutions', only chaos. It leaves the reader with the impression of 'I might as well give up.'

I consider David Icke to be absolute trash, and just another brick in the wall. And I do believe with all my heart that he is an operative of O.T.O. Be careful of what you read. You judge a tree by its FRUIT.

Old 10-02-2005, 06:20 PM

I agree that Icke is trash, but what is the OKO and why do you think Icke is connected w/ it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:32 PM

O.T.O. Ordo Templi Orientis. Probably the main organ propagating the Law of Thelema today.

Thelema = the consummation of the Mystery of Iniquity. The aim and goal of the Mystery of Iniquity since the time of Christ.

Why do I think Icke is involved?

Because I know how Thelemites speak. I've learned to see past the veil of Illusion and look to the DOCTRINE of a person. And his DOCTRINE is pure poison.

If a teacher walks like a Thelemite, talks like a Thelemite and writes like a Thelemite, he IS a Thelemite.

Watch out for a person who is ever eager to share insider information of conspiracies and NEVER gives any solutions. This too is psychological programming.

His shapeshifting lizard theory came directly from the Typhonian O.T.O. It corresponds to the Biblical doctrine of the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent.

Only a person in complete empathy to the position of the seed of the dragon, or serpent would speak in the terms that Icke does.

What's the final touchstone test? He rejects Christ.

And Christ said, "He who is not with me is against me."

Icke is subtle. Icke isn't subtle enough. I DON'T believe he is for you. I DON'T believe he is for you. Only a person in complete harmony with the objectives of Illuminati and O.T.O. could speak in the way he does.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:34 PM

Well said fra nothing ... you can only judge

a fruit by its tree hence the reason I focus

on things that we CAN collectively change

like the atheistic belief that only gasoline

can be used to power things instead of simple

water. What do you make of this fact ?

http://befreetech.com/media/stan_meyers_bb.wmv
Old 10-02-2005, 06:46 PM

I don't know where you are going with this exactly.

But, just for giggles...how about hydro-electricity?

Water=Power.

Don't know if that makes me a Christian, but it at least makes me aware of possibilities.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:49 PM

Well here is my point if you are a Christian

how can you believe that Jesus can turn water

into wine and mankind can not turn water into

fuel ?

In other words what kind of a God do you worship

if cancer causing, war inspiring, environment

polluting gazoline is the best your God can do

for fuel ?
Old 10-02-2005, 07:02 PM

What kind of a God do you worship by assuming that the best my God could do for fuel was gasoline?

What kind of God do you worship by assuming that God intended gasolene as fuel at all?

What if Satan used it as a fuel?

What if greedy men used it as fuel?

What if you're a Thelemite?
Old 10-02-2005, 08:38 PM

BVL...

After reading this...

Quote:
Before I watched the video I dowsed the box with a pendulum and asked questions. I don’t usually use dowsing, but considered it may be useful to evaluate this case from as many angles as I could because if I was correct in my gut feeling then I had stumbled upon some very significant realisations. The basic questions were:

Was she going to be telling me the truth? Yes. Wow! I hadn’t expected that.

Was she also going to be telling lies? Yes. Ah!

As I thought she was a Multiple Personality, I assumed that she had been set up. So I asked, ‘Is she going to deliberately misinform David?’ Yes. This made me curious because I thought she would be doing it from programming.

I always like to ask questions I know the answers of now and then to check whether I am interpreting the pendulum correctly.

So I asked a question I was sure of the answer to: ‘Is she a programmed multiple?’ No. That was absolutely the last thing I expected. I couldn’t see how she could be lying to deliberately misinform and not been a set-up multiple stooge.

‘Then she isn’t a multiple?’ Yes.

‘So has she ever been programmed as a multiple?’ No.

‘She is going to lie deliberately in full awareness?’ Yes.

Now that was only an initial test and I don’t put too much store in my abilities as a dowser. But I tell you my line of enquiry so that you know.

So I watched the video in order to get the full picture.

As I said, her testimony tallied so well with David’s that I can see how he was so impressed. He has always stated that he works on cross-referencing testimonies and ‘synchronicities’ as proof. Well, this time I think the Intelligence people took advantage of that one!

More revealing, however, about AW’s ‘evidence’ was that she demonised the ancient archetypes and occult images throughout. Osiris, Isis, Druids, even Harvest Festival. My own research tells me that there is a very positive side to these things. In fact these things are exactly what the Bible was written to obscure. AW’s testimony was overtly Judeo-Christian in its level of gross and blanket demonisation of the occult. Something which I had warned David about doing when I read his draft. Something which he promised to amend for the final version.

But of course, that was before he met AW. And as a consequence of her testimony, it seems, David decided not to balance out his demonisation, but instead increased it. If I was going to set David up to make that mistake, that’s exactly how I would have done it!

Then came some obvious bloopers. Having claimed to have been a multiple, she also states she forgets certain names of people. Multiples have photographic memory and perfect recall (see Cathy O’Brien’s testimonies). This memory lapse does not happen in recovered multiples.

Her facts were either regularly wrong, or so full of spin that she was hardly credible. Other information is impossible for anyone to verify, conveniently.

I checked with 2 occultists about her description of the demon raising ritual and both stated she had it wrong. Strange for a top level Satanist!

Then she targeted Sitchin and Gardner and said they take part in blood rituals with the Royals where shapeshifting happens. Considering Gardner’s books are revealing profound insights into the ancient knowledge, I am not surprised they wanted him demonised. I personally do not believe this testimony. I do however, think that Sitchin has been less than honest in his research, but again, the statement that he takes part in murderous rituals is more than I will accept without some pretty firm proof. But proof is offered nowhere in relation to AW’s testimony.

She states the royal lizards change back to lizards when asleep. Considering how many of them were educated in schools where they also lived amongst hundreds of others in dorms, and how many of them were in the armed forces, you would think someone would have noticed this little thing!

She states that the royal lizards can’t stay in human form at the scent of blood and transform and go crazy, ripping into their victims. And in all those years nobody has ever noticed this when they have cut themselves, been around blood, menstruating women etc. Considering they are so public, there is no way they have never been in the vicinity of blood. No signs there though either.

I thought, ‘this is just too ridiculous for words. David how the hell are you allowing this nonsense to influence you?’...
And yours too matey!

Not that I dont think things like Runes and the I Ching work. It's just that you've discredited a loon using the tools, of a "loon"...according to the mainstream who are the people we must address.

An enigma, wrapped in a mystery contained in a riddle...and round and round it goes.

People should just laugh at Icke. Simply laugh at him and all the sucker twit Ickians. Thats all they deserve.

Quote:
David has an excellent track record of bringing hard to get information into the wider public arena. He has worked extremely hard and endured a great deal of ridicule for courageously speaking out and standing up for what he believes in. It would be ‘The Biggest Shame’, if his efforts and work were to be overtaken and used by the very forces he seeks to expose.
No, he's a loon. Loon. Loon...who has taken way to much LSD.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:50 AM

You can put a piece of crap on the floor and if you are well into demons, they will answer your questions making the crap point to them. No need of a pendulum.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:18 PM

"An enigma, wrapped in a mystery contained in a riddle...and round and round it goes."

and...where it stops, nobody knows!!!

And, so, then the above statement explains EXACTLY how the Illuminati work their "magic" (confusion) on the masses by using the likes of operatives such as Icke, etc. as disinformation agents who mix a little bit of fact with a whole lot a fiction.

Like tb once said, why spoil your own well? and this is what Icke has done, but his "followers" are too wrapped up in the mystery he has provided and they can't see the forest from the trees.

The imagination is like a sponge. Give it something to ponder, something of intrique, keep adding to the story as you gain momentum with your listeners making for a great "science fiction" movie/novel and you've just captured an audience. Sometimes, a stupid one, at that.

However, mind control and brainwashing can be affected in "lesser" degrees/trance states on the population than what one would experience in a "mind control" program. As you know, the programs involved not merely what Icke is offering his VICTIMS, but deprevations, emotional, sexual and physcial abuse, while in captivity, which leads to a "complete" surrendering of one's will to their ABUSERS.

Oh, what a "tangled web" they weave upon society and have been weaving for centuries. First, practicing "black magic" and/or mysticism upon the masses and then with the advancement of technology they had a "gold mine" in their hands.

Their ownership of the "air waves," of course, was their number one priority.

They have been weaving and weaving this web of deceit around the truth as to their "practices," secret societies, witchcraft, etc. for centuries keeping the truth hidden and buried amongst all the mounds of garbage.

Looking for a needle in a haystack, trying to sort through all the rubbish isn't an easy undertaking; especially when accounts of their atrocities cannot be confirmed by witnesses. So, those who profess to have been on the "inside" cannot be considered PROOF.

Sure, there are "mind control" victims/survivors such as O'Brien, Sullivan, Rutz, to name a few, but are they taken seriously by the public as confirmation of government sponsored mind-control programs involving pedophilias such as Cheney and Bush, Sr.?

And, so, those who have been working for decades to unravel this mystery and are providing information about this government "satanic" cult through investigative work, insider knowledge, etc. are striving to bring the masses to a "critical" awakening but, heretofore, must keep their objective not so much focused on the "practices" of these groups, because there are many of them, but on what WE know as the "corrupt" agenda being put forth at present for America and the world by the "psychopaths" who control the world's money supply, resources, and most important, the people.

A gigantic jigsaw puzzle is what we are attempting to complete in order to SEE the "Big Picture;" however, we are missing a zillion pieces and they may never be found.

So, the issues, the core matters, the path into which they are leading America and the world is of UTMOST importance.

The secondary issue regarding their "belief system" and all the other CRAP that attaches itself to this MONSTER is just so DEEP.

How deep?

DEEP!!

But, that's just my opinion.