Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2005, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

BVL...thanx for that info.

That just about sums Icke and what he is doing perfectly.

Plant or no plant, the outcome is the same...ridiculing of an already marginalised topic.

He should have the decency to shut his mouth on the scaly ones and continue on with information that is edible rather than this plastic fantastic crap.

If he were genuinely concerned for the human race rather than self aggrandisement through a pet topic he would shut his trap on shape shifting lizards.

I want to punch him in the mouth every time i start a serious discussion only to have the words..."you read that stuff from that Lizard guy"...cue laughter...

Alex Jones has curbed his presentation style and go's from strength to strength...Icke should take a leaf...

Old 09-18-2005, 02:23 AM

I declare war on Rense to.

I will never begrudge a human being the right to make some money and earn a living on a subject they love but I feel it corrupts the final message over time.

Rense has a market cornered. No doubt mainly because he is genuinely interested in UFO's etc...however...it gets us no closer to the goal.

I think for the vast majority of people this is all a club and a game.

Just wait till the hammer falls for real.

There'll be no fucking UFO's offering rides to safety.

Rivero as well is turning into a freakin advertising board.

It does nothing but cheapen.

I prefer donations to a good cause. If they are good we will donate.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:56 AM

Quote:
I was thinking of his research on the elite, the Bank of England, the bloodline dynasties and that sort of thing. I haven't come across any real errors in that part of it but the trouble is people can check and see this is all true and then on that basis start thinking other stuff, which is unverifiable, is also true.
How many times have I said it...that's how a true disnformationalist operates. Earn your trust by telling just enough of the truth to get you hooked and then take a sharp U-turn into the land of the unreal.

Quote:
Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.
Really, we ought to stat a thread about Credo, the remarkable little African bushman shaman. Since this is supposed to be an informational site, I say let's examine his bizarre allegations more closely, even dismantle them piece by piece if they don't withstand scrutiny.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:15 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:

How many times have I said it...that's how a true disnformationalist operates. Earn your trust by telling just enough of the truth to get you hooked and then take a sharp U-turn into the land of the unreal.
Michael Moore is a PERFECT example of this ...

remember how he said that Bush won the election

"fair and square" when the blackbox voting system

rigged the results in Bush's favor ?

Like Dr. Makow has sais N-O-T-H-I-N-G makes it

onto main stream media without their being

a NWO purpose.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:55 AM

The same goes for Michael Ruppert. I've read most of his CIA drug scam articles and they seem genuine facts. But he's lately been writing rant-like polemic against for example people who think Gary Webb was "suicided", saying that anyone who thinks that is crazy, but he can't explain away the tell-tale signs of a state-sponsored suicide. He doesn't even try!

And then there is the Peak Oil business, of which I can't say much, other than it is interesting how the Russians seem not to worry about P.O. at all, whereas the Americans and the Neocons seem to be creaming their pants. I think their worry is all for show.
If there was a real significant threat of oil shortage, the NWO would've already put extensive investments into alternative modes of transportation many years ago, which actually seems to be the case, with all UFO's flying around; they are soo much more likely to be NWO clandestine projects than aliens...

Anyway, Ruppert seems to have sold out as well... Nevertheless, we should be able to discriminate between the good, genuine info and the disinfo of ALL journalists we value. They are the main targets for the spreading of disinfo by the NWO.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:20 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.
Really, we ought to stat a thread about Credo, the remarkable little African bushman shaman. Since this is supposed to be an informational site, I say let's examine his bizarre allegations more closely, even dismantle them piece by piece if they don't withstand scrutiny.
I just checked the web and this info popped up.

"Mutwa begins with the compelling story of his personal journey as an English-trained Christian schoolteacher who receives a calling to follow in his grandfather's footsteps as a shaman and keeper of folklore"

So a little odd that and especially since so many African dictators get trained through the English Public school system. It appears Britain runs Africa in this way and I guess that MI6 and the SAS have a system in place between the two countries. That same system would be ideal to operate a few plastic shamans at same time, if you catch my drift.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:28 PM

Quote:
So a little odd that and especially since so many African dictators get trained through the English Public school system. It appears Britain runs Africa in this way and I guess that MI6 and the SAS have a system in place between the two countries. That same system would be ideal to operate a few plastic shamans at same time, if you catch my drift.
...oh yeah, I caught it square in the breadbasket, bvl.
Remember Idi Amin? We all know where he got his start... :-D
Old 09-18-2005, 05:54 PM

Rense and george Nory (Coast to Coast) have lots of crap in their programs. Much is good stuff, but since they don't screen anything, one day you listen to a great program, the other some idiot.
But at least they let everybody talk and the listener is the one who decides in what he believes.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:24 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Oh that is pretty funny. And was I talking to YOU by the way? NO I was not. And just so you know I have nothing but venom for the state and the NWO. Small minded people acting like crusaders.....sad
You're the one who's eating that lizard shit up with a spoon. Small minds? Have you had enough or do you want me to step on your dick again? :-P[/quote]

HAHAHAHA.....exactly as I thought. No sense looking at the big picture eh. Let's just keep it three dimensional. Don't want to look any deeper than that. LOL!

By the way, did you realize that everything in existence vibrates? Ever hear of molecules, atoms etc? Would you agree that they exist? Or is that a conspiracy theory?

If you agree that they exist and that everything is vibration (frequency) then that would mean we really do not exist. We are only frequency organized by conciousness. And that can only mean there is ONE conciousness working through all of us.

If that is the case then we are just living in a movie. Unfortunately right now it is more of a bad "B" movie.

Maybe I am getting a little too deep here.

Have a great day!
Old 09-19-2005, 07:27 PM

Enjoy your evening, too!!