Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Quote:
BvL wrote:
I think generally David Icke’s intentions are good but something is not right. His early work was very detailed and well researched and I have no problem with it. However the last few years his writings have taken a turn away from the factual and more into the spiritual. Now this would be OK if it were dealing with the spiritual aspects of how the Illuminati operate so we could deal with it better. This has not been the case though and later stuff, especially the new age concepts of 'oneness', 'everything is an Illusion' and the general NWO idea of universal consciousness (read Luciferic consciousness) is getting very close to one of the main parts of the Illuminati agenda. Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.
I would say he is going into the spiritual in order to help us get out of the mind trap the Illuminati have set for us. If you have read Tales from the Time Loop, you should see this easily. I think you should look into quantum physics outside of anything Icke says.

There really is more going on than meets the eye. Delving into the spiritual side of things is the only way to explain why the negative forces are doing what they are doing. And it is the only way to explain how we get out of the trap.

Old 09-19-2005, 07:38 PM

Interesting bunch of words......but that is all they were....words on a screen. No substance.

You have not heard him speak, you have not read any of his books and you have not met him. So therefore you cannot spout your uninformed opinion as if it is gospel.

My assumptions about you are no more valid than your assumptions about Icke.

I only wrote what I did to see how you would respond. And you didn't disappoint.

The bottom line is this. We are working towards overcoming the mind trap the Illuminati has set out for us. Of course there are disinformation artists all over the place trying to derail that effort. By not taking Icke's research into account and checking it out to see if maybe there is some truth to his accusations, YOU are helping the Illuminati succeed.

Instead of trying to discredit the guy, you should be embracing him. He may not have everything right, but he is very close. Besides, there are a ton of people out there trying to discredit Alex Jones. I say the same things to them.

Try working together and maybe we have a chance. Infighting will never solve the problem and only aids the people you think you are fighting against.

Take all the pieces of the puzzle and come to your own conclusion. Ruppert is a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Michael Moore has turned into a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Art Bell is a piece of crap, but the guy has some good things to say sometimes.

Just my opinion of course. If you wish to hate people just because you "think" they have some things wrong, then you are no different than the forces you are fighting against.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Instead of trying to discredit the guy, you should be embracing him. He may not have everything right, but he is very close.
I do honestly try to do that inasmuch as I have been able to personally verify what Icke has to say. Some of his writings on the Masons, Illuminati, New World Order, central banksters (especially the Rothschilds) are nonpareil and irrefutable based on my own independent research. But this alien spaceman reptilian shape-changing African tribal lore mishmash has been difficult for me to corroborate. If you can assist in that process, I would be both interested and grateful.

Quote:
Try working together and maybe we have a chance. Infighting will never solve the problem and only aids the people you think you are fighting against.

Take all the pieces of the puzzle and come to your own conclusion. Ruppert is a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Michael Moore has turned into a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Art Bell is a piece of crap, but the guy has some good things to say sometimes.
Good point. I do try to keep an open mind about all conspiracy theories, since I am often reminded of how much of this stuff I would have patently rejected myself five or ten years ago before I had my own "reality attack".
I have also learned to be eclectic in this search for truth and knowledge. Sometimes one has to screen the information from a singular source and determine what to believe and what to reject.
And sometimes what is rejected is like some of the apocryphal books of the Bible -- not rejected because it is necessarily wrong, but simply because it cannot be ascertained beyond reasonable doubt.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:09 PM

"How many times have I said it...that's how a true disnformationalist operates. Earn your trust by telling just enough of the truth to get you hooked and then take a sharp U-turn into the land of the unreal."

As I've said before, the LIZARD aspect discredits any of the truth that has been told.

PEOPLE can barely grasp the NWO. Throw in aliens and WE'VE been conditioned to believe anyone who mentions such is "delusional."

THE NWO information vanishes and becomes fiction just as the alien aspect does.

Can't trust what someone says if they're reporting that ALIENS/LIZARDS exist.

Feed the public a little bit of fact with a little bit of fiction. Perfect brew to keep the masses perplexed and guessing!!
Old 09-19-2005, 09:25 PM

Quote:
By the way, did you realize that everything in existence vibrates? Ever hear of molecules, atoms etc? Would you agree that they exist? Or is that a conspiracy theory?

If you agree that they exist and that everything is vibration (frequency) then that would mean we really do not exist. We are only frequency organized by conciousness. And that can only mean there is ONE conciousness working through all of us.
So you think you and Icke are special? You think you are the only 2 humans to work this out?

Icke is a simple theif who flogs his work off others without references and passes it on to tossers like yourself.

Human beings have been having direct experiences of the divine for thousands of years. Feel free to look in the mirror and proclaim yourself God...we'll see how long you stay sane. One Westerner did. But He could, because he was God. You and the Ickerians in general are being led down the garden path.

I suggest you consult the works of Carl Jung and inparticular "Synchronicity: An Accausal Connecting Principal." Jung worked with Einstein but mostly with Wolfgang Pauli on the very archetypal basis of "reality". Dangerous territory for the neophyte. My point is there are thousands who have done well referenced work well before the hanger on Icke flogged it and started making money from it. I dont like people who pass off stuff as their own and something new. Your sources are SEVERLY limited.

One more thing...I officially agree with you. Lizards run the planet. Now...what next?

See my point? Nothing has changed.

All Ickes work does is sideline important issues into the domain of mental illness.

That is his job. Our Masters will not let the growing awareness of the enslavement of humanity go unanswered on the web. Disinformationists are everywhere. Judge people by their fruits and Ickes are VERY rotton in the long run.

An open mind is not good. Leave your front door wide open and see what good comes of it. I prefer to vet closely who I let in. I suggest you and the rest of you Lizard lovers do the same or you will be forever labelled as just what you are...mentally ill.

I want no part of Ickes bullshit new age premise...i've heard it all before.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:25 PM

"I want to know why someone "dedicated" to the "truth" would honestly feel it nescessary to include his "shape shifting lizard" theory amongst his work? Even if it was "possibly" true...why poisen your OWN WELL?"

Then you must question why Henry has included Aliens in his writings.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:28 PM

Because Henry believes in them.

Thats Henry's business.

Henry does not make it central to his thesis. If he did I would'nt read his stuff.

Just like I dont bother with Rense.

People need to figure things out for themselves. It is'nt that hard theough it requires time and a little energy.

The point is, that EVERY centralised bit of power whether it is media or government is in the hands of a group of "owners" who "own" this planet.

If it is mainstream then it is a lie or it does'nt matter. Or they simply dont tell you.

I recommend "Elite" rags like the Wall Street Journal and Janes Defence Weekly for honesty. Just from these 2 info dispensers the details of the program are easy to see.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:29 PM

What's the point in getting someone hooked and taking a sharp UTURN??

Confusion???
Old 09-19-2005, 09:33 PM

No, he doesn't make it central to his thesis, but I'm not pleased that he mentioned THEM at all!!!

I was suppose to be leading!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-19-2005, 09:59 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
By the way, did you realize that everything in existence vibrates? Ever hear of molecules, atoms etc? Would you agree that they exist? Or is that a conspiracy theory?

If you agree that they exist and that everything is vibration (frequency) then that would mean we really do not exist. We are only frequency organized by conciousness. And that can only mean there is ONE conciousness working through all of us.
So you think you and Icke are special? You think you are the only 2 humans to work this out?

Icke is a simple theif who flogs his work off others without references and passes it on to tossers like yourself.

Human beings have been having direct experiences of the divine for thousands of years. Feel free to look in the mirror and proclaim yourself God...we'll see how long you stay sane. One Westerner did. But He could, because he was God. You and the Ickerians in general are being led down the garden path.

I suggest you consult the works of Carl Jung and inparticular "Synchronicity: An Accausal Connecting Principal." Jung worked with Einstein but mostly with Wolfgang Pauli on the very archetypal basis of "reality". Dangerous territory for the neophyte. My point is there are thousands who have done well referenced work well before the hanger on Icke flogged it and started making money from it. I dont like people who pass off stuff as their own and something new. Your sources are SEVERLY limited.

One more thing...I officially agree with you. Lizards run the planet. Now...what next?

See my point? Nothing has changed.

All Ickes work does is sideline important issues into the domain of mental illness.

That is his job. Our Masters will not let the growing awareness of the enslavement of humanity go unanswered on the web. Disinformationists are everywhere. Judge people by their fruits and Ickes are VERY rotton in the long run.

An open mind is not good. Leave your front door wide open and see what good comes of it. I prefer to vet closely who I let in. I suggest you and the rest of you Lizard lovers do the same or you will be forever labelled as just what you are...mentally ill.

I want no part of Ickes bullshit new age premise...i've heard it all before.
You have a valid point. Have read a lot about Icke and apparently he has a very interesting background.

Another point that needs to be clarified. People that has witnessed 'shape-shifting' will tell you it is related to demon-possession, not aliens from outer-space.

Shape-shifting goes hand-in-glove with the occult.