Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2005, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

"The point is, that EVERY centralised bit of power whether it is media or government is in the hands of a group of "owners" who "own" this planet."

I couldn't agree with you more!!

That is a good point!

Old 09-19-2005, 10:18 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
By the way, did you realize that everything in existence vibrates? Ever hear of molecules, atoms etc? Would you agree that they exist? Or is that a conspiracy theory?

If you agree that they exist and that everything is vibration (frequency) then that would mean we really do not exist. We are only frequency organized by conciousness. And that can only mean there is ONE conciousness working through all of us.
So you think you and Icke are special? You think you are the only 2 humans to work this out?

Icke is a simple theif who flogs his work off others without references and passes it on to tossers like yourself.

Human beings have been having direct experiences of the divine for thousands of years. Feel free to look in the mirror and proclaim yourself God...we'll see how long you stay sane. One Westerner did. But He could, because he was God. You and the Ickerians in general are being led down the garden path.

I suggest you consult the works of Carl Jung and inparticular "Synchronicity: An Accausal Connecting Principal." Jung worked with Einstein but mostly with Wolfgang Pauli on the very archetypal basis of "reality". Dangerous territory for the neophyte. My point is there are thousands who have done well referenced work well before the hanger on Icke flogged it and started making money from it. I dont like people who pass off stuff as their own and something new. Your sources are SEVERLY limited.

One more thing...I officially agree with you. Lizards run the planet. Now...what next?

See my point? Nothing has changed.

All Ickes work does is sideline important issues into the domain of mental illness.

That is his job. Our Masters will not let the growing awareness of the enslavement of humanity go unanswered on the web. Disinformationists are everywhere. Judge people by their fruits and Ickes are VERY rotton in the long run.

An open mind is not good. Leave your front door wide open and see what good comes of it. I prefer to vet closely who I let in. I suggest you and the rest of you Lizard lovers do the same or you will be forever labelled as just what you are...mentally ill.

I want no part of Ickes bullshit new age premise...i've heard it all before.
You have a valid point. Have read a lot about Icke and apparently he has a very interesting background.

Another point that needs to be clarified. People that has witnessed 'shape-shifting' will tell you it is related to demon-possession, not aliens from outer-space.

Shape-shifting goes hand-in-glove with the occult.

Well, then IGWT, why don't you tell us about shape-shifting??????
Old 09-19-2005, 10:55 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
By the way, did you realize that everything in existence vibrates? Ever hear of molecules, atoms etc? Would you agree that they exist? Or is that a conspiracy theory?

If you agree that they exist and that everything is vibration (frequency) then that would mean we really do not exist. We are only frequency organized by conciousness. And that can only mean there is ONE conciousness working through all of us.
So you think you and Icke are special? You think you are the only 2 humans to work this out?

Icke is a simple theif who flogs his work off others without references and passes it on to tossers like yourself.

Human beings have been having direct experiences of the divine for thousands of years. Feel free to look in the mirror and proclaim yourself God...we'll see how long you stay sane. One Westerner did. But He could, because he was God. You and the Ickerians in general are being led down the garden path.

I suggest you consult the works of Carl Jung and inparticular "Synchronicity: An Accausal Connecting Principal." Jung worked with Einstein but mostly with Wolfgang Pauli on the very archetypal basis of "reality". Dangerous territory for the neophyte. My point is there are thousands who have done well referenced work well before the hanger on Icke flogged it and started making money from it. I dont like people who pass off stuff as their own and something new. Your sources are SEVERLY limited.

One more thing...I officially agree with you. Lizards run the planet. Now...what next?

All Ickes work does is sideline important issues into the domain of mental illness.

That is his job. Our Masters will not let the growing awareness of the enslavement of humanity go unanswered on the web. Disinformationists are everywhere. Judge people by their fruits and Ickes are VERY rotton in the long run.

An open mind is not good. Leave your front door wide open and see what good comes of it. I prefer to vet closely who I let in. I suggest you and the rest of you Lizard lovers do the same or you will be forever labelled as just what you are...mentally ill.

You have a valid point. Have read a lot about Icke and apparently he has a very interesting background.

Another point that needs to be clarified. People that has witnessed 'shape-shifting' will tell you it is related to demon-possession, not aliens from outer-space.

Shape-shifting goes hand-in-glove with the occult.

Well, then IGWT, why don't you tell us about shape-shifting??????
Personally speaking, can not speak of witnessing actual 'shape-shifting' can say I have seen some one move in a linear fashion and their feet did not move, they - people ex-occult - call, 'gliding' Apparently it is caused by demon-possession.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Personally speaking, can not speak of witnessing actual 'shape-shifting' can say I have seen some one move in a linear fashion and their feet did not move, they - people ex-occult - call, 'gliding' Apparently it is caused by demon-possession.
The human mind is a powerful thing.

I have seen all sorts of things...especially after sleep deprivation. Ask ANY "psychotic" about hallucinations.

The occult is about tapping into the underlying fabric and foundation of consciousness.

I know of many people who have dabbled into what one may call the "occult".

They only did it once...
Old 09-20-2005, 06:39 AM

The main question is: what has Icke brought of original to the NWO knowledge?
Absolutely NOTHING. The awareness of the NWO would be the same with or without him.
However, he has done lots of harm to the cause of truth by making all conspiracy people to look like idiots because of the lizard thing.
Final result: Icke is detrimental to the cause of truth. Period.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:54 AM

Thanx DRAK...just watched the first part of Ickes "Secrets Of The Matrix" and had to post IMMEDIATELY.

This guy is a tosser!

Absoloutly full of it!

How the fuck did this gut get this far? Half baked, half assed rumour and inuendo and I tell you...I KNOW when someones full of it. Icke is FULL OF IT! "Oh i met this CIA guy and he told me..." What crap! I can tell he's making it up! He is ABSOLOUTLY making it up for effect!

As for the comment that had me roling on the floor..."we've had the technology to green the deserts for years" Yeh Icke...it's called permaculture! It's not a 10 billion dollar CIA machine and it's free and Bill Mollison invented it! What a COMPLETE half read, half baked tosser! Here is a CC thread on it.

The guy reminds me of Ruppert...like a little child when presenting. Over eager and very animated like someone who's bipolar.

No wonder it's taken me this long to watch him.

Like you say SAT...it's as if he's simply cut and pasted his work from the net.

You can tell when someone has a good grasp of the subject matter and has internalised the theory into a working pattern into their brain...it flows also from the heart.

Icke is all "surface". He is simply a parrot.

DRAK...note the difference between the lecture by the fellow named Jeremy Lee..."New World Order: Soloution Or Seduction" and Icke. They are worlds apart. Icke is a half assed amature and i am bitterly disapointed that this guy seems to have captured so many people.

I was truly shocked on seeing the first half of this. I was expecting something alot better.

His analysis of Bush is a joke. I mean really - Bush is fascist...Bush evil...blah blah blah...and who will be resuing us from Bush eh Icke? Would'nt be the U.N would it?

Does Communism get a serve somewhere in their or is it the same old fascist crap?

I will finish the rest tomorrow...

I hope the internet community gets a grip of itself. Parroting the same old shit over and over. The fix seems obvious...collapse U.S economy, police state, bag religion and usher in the U.N. blah blah blah...

Why are so FEW websites offering analysis writing on this? Why is it the same old shit?

Jones comes close but not close enough.

P.S...i'm truly bowled over by this guy. I just was'nt expecting such an obvious cut and paste show but some deeply penetrating analysis. I can get this shit from 3 sites.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:26 AM

Even worse, Icke is always the official spokesperson of the "conspiracy world" who gets interviewed by the mainstream media on the rare occasions when they ever pay us any heed at all.
So there he poses in front of the camera with his flowing blonde hair, blue eyes and shimmering teeth expounding his theories about shape-changing reptilian lizards taking over the world. It's like a goddamned Tony Robbins seminar. Guaranteed to turn off all but the most easily impressionable twits still living in their parents' basements and collecitng Star Trek memorabilia.
That fact alone -- that he is the media's offical go-to guy on "conspiracy kooks" -- has made me very skeptical of the man's message.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:41 AM

TB,

Same old thing, thesis x antithesis = synthesis.
The synthesis is the UN, global government, etc. That's why guys like Icke and new agers serve the NWO so well...because they kick the dead dog (Bush, Pharisaistic religion, mad capitalism, etc.) that everybody agrees should be kicked but instead of coming with the real solution, which is a return to individual freedom, morality based on God with more solidarity and responsibility, they teach this global fake-communism as a salvation for anything.

The problem is that there is today an artificial division among people: you are either a conservative who espouses traditional values but is pro-war, a selfish bastard full of greed or you are a leftist, pro world government, new ager, etc.

You are not allowed to get the best from different views.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:50 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:

Typical strawman argument.

That was very weak. I thought you would have something better to say, but obviously you do not.

Oh well. Maybe I was just hoping for more.

Seeing the big picture means taking ALL of the evidence and piecing them together to get a clearer view of what is really going on. One little thing may seem completely insane all by itself, but when coupled with other evidence it starts to make perfect sense.

You are missing the big picture.

Allow the perveyors of information to tell their story. Take what is good and leave the rest. If the person telling it is a government shill, they will be discredited and outcast before you know it, without your help. But if the person is really trying to help, but may have a few things wrong, it is NOT your job to discredit everything they have to say. Let everyone view the information and make up their own minds.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:58 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Instead of trying to discredit the guy, you should be embracing him. He may not have everything right, but he is very close.
I do honestly try to do that inasmuch as I have been able to personally verify what Icke has to say. Some of his writings on the Masons, Illuminati, New World Order, central banksters (especially the Rothschilds) are nonpareil and irrefutable based on my own independent research. But this alien spaceman reptilian shape-changing African tribal lore mishmash has been difficult for me to corroborate. If you can assist in that process, I would be both interested and grateful.

Quote:
Try working together and maybe we have a chance. Infighting will never solve the problem and only aids the people you think you are fighting against.

Take all the pieces of the puzzle and come to your own conclusion. Ruppert is a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Michael Moore has turned into a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Art Bell is a piece of crap, but the guy has some good things to say sometimes.
Good point. I do try to keep an open mind about all conspiracy theories, since I am often reminded of how much of this stuff I would have patently rejected myself five or ten years ago before I had my own "reality attack".
I have also learned to be eclectic in this search for truth and knowledge. Sometimes one has to screen the information from a singular source and determine what to believe and what to reject.
And sometimes what is rejected is like some of the apocryphal books of the Bible -- not rejected because it is necessarily wrong, but simply because it cannot be ascertained beyond reasonable doubt.
Ah, a breath of fresh air.....see I knew there were people who were awake on this forum. Thank you for confirming that.

I understand that the reptilian thing is a little hard to swallow. You have never seen any so therefore they must not exist.

I have a simple solution for you. Smoke some DMT. Look it up. It is called the Spirit Molecule and has been used for thousands of years by shamans. Read up about the different experiences people have had while using it. I think you may be surprised at what they have seen. Over and over. Different people, from different countries who do not know each other.

http://www.rickstrassman.com/

http://dmt.lycaeum.org/reports/reports.html

Or google it.

Let me know what you think.