Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2005, 05:10 PM

Default How soon will the ruling elite turn against the Muslims living in Europe?

And I'm not talking about Al Qaeda. Lately I've noticed the BBC publishing stories about Muslims being sympathetic towards the terrorists, and so-called 'moderates' on tv calling for a British caliphate and whatnot.

Prior to this of course, the goal was to build up multi-culturalism as much as possible, and sugarcoat the situation.

Perhaps things have reached a critical mass and the media will gradually but surely try to create ethnic conflict on the continent?

As we are entering the final stages, that would surely create the conflict that Pike said WWIII 3 would need, would it not?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-01-2005, 08:15 PM

Default Re: How soon will the ruling elite turn against the Muslims living in Europe?

Very interesting about PIKE!!

I must reintroduce myself to this man's writings.

However, I realize now why I have attempted to refrain from referring to the "blueprint" for the Americas/world as a NWO.

It just never sounded right to me.

Their current day "blueprint," of course, is the "Project for the New American Century."

Does this follow PIKE's map?

Pike wrote about the long-term plan as a One World Order and this is the term that I feel most comfortable with when writing about THEM.

I believe they use this term as well amongst themselves, but like any good salesman, they have given the rest of us a "catch phrase" that is not as restrictive as a "One World Order." What could be wrong with something NEW???

One might ask, why not just go ahead with your plan without communicating NWO to the masses? I would suggest that conditioning the "sheeple" must be gradual so as to deliver them into evil blindly and smoothly.

Once you are inside the web, it is too late to escape.

The transformation has taken place.

Kind of like a butterfly from a cacoon.

Thanks!!!
Old 08-01-2005, 08:26 PM

Default Re: How soon will the ruling elite turn against the Muslims living in Europe?

Here ya go BA

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

---------------------

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

---------------------

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

:-P :-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-02-2005, 09:00 AM

Thanks, Thumper!!

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Old 08-02-2005, 06:32 PM

The Arabs are NOT the problem ... they were and

are PURPOSELY allowed to enter by the millions in

the Christian countries. The NWO will

see to it via their secret agencies that

the BLOODBATH gets bigger and bigger between

the Christians the Muslims and the Jews. The more

blood the more control ... the more control the

more power.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:40 PM

^ I know that, I'm just asking how soon the media will turn on them.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-02-2005, 06:42 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
The Arabs are NOT the problem ... they were and

are PURPOSELY allowed to enter by the millions in

the Christian countries. The NWO will

see to it via their secret agencies that

the BLOODBATH gets bigger and bigger between

the Christians the Muslims and the Jews. The more

blood the more control ... the more control the

more power.
SO, you are saying that the "Illuminati" (it's not really the NWO), creates tension between various ethnic and religious groups for their own agenda.

The more fighting and hatred they can breed amongst these groups, the better the opportunity they have to invade and install order.

Their NWO!!!

Order out of Chaos!!

Same ole' story, same ole' song and dance.