Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2005, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Why American Women Are Big?

I have a controversial theory about this. Maybe the reason why American women are so fat is because of the depopulation agenda of the elite. We have a culture of eating a lot, and because of the great distances to get to work we spend a lot of time in our cars. Americans don't have the time to eat healthy, we go to the food market and either buy premade food, or we go to fast food place which takes little time. In a country where both the husband and wife need to work there is no time to cook nice meals, instead we opt for the hamburger. Since we eat so much fast food this is obviously going to make women fatter, AND LESS ATTRACTIVE!

less attractive women = lower birthrates

That is my silly theory. I do believe that the high cost of living these days is the will of the globalist elite. It is very difficult to support a family on a husband's income alone, so now women have to work as well. This has led to the death of the family and has countless negative effects on society. The death of the family has always been one of the goals of the satanic elite. What better way to destroy the family than making sure both parents have to work to support a family? and they no longer have a lot of time to raise their kids properly, so guess who does it for them? television, mtv, the corrupt school system and their fellow studens who have been influenced by mtv and such.

the globalist elite don't want us to be happy.

Old 02-23-2005, 07:14 AM

That's a sound theory to me and quite a bit of home truth.

My pet theory...

Women are no longer in tune with their instincts or with nature.

Stressy modern women don't fall pregnant easy. Why can't so many modern women fall pregant? Why so much infertility treatment?

Is it diet induced and/or an inhospitable situation for a baby? What does that say?

When animals so instintively nurture their young, what happened to human mothers??? Do they no longer hold those instincts within their genetic make-up?

There is nothing fiercer in nature, than a mother protecting her young. What happened to human mothers? Most have been duped to dump their kids off at the daycare and go earn some all important MONEY. It's good for the babies to learn to socialize, is all I hear.

In my mind, that's a long day for a little kiddie. And only mum is mum and home is home. The rest is strange places and strange faces if care is not given by family or very close friends.

I believe daycare teaches mums and children to dis-associate. Daycare helps to break the bond between mother and child, as young as possible, releasing responsibility of parenting onto a usually poorly paid individual.

I sense a very real threat called Canadian corruption. They are a threat to me and my children but they are nowhere near the threat, I pose to them. I am that threat by the virtue of my nature - I'm a good mum.

How many principals must I lock horns with???

When will people wake up?

Where are the true mothers of this society? Not feminazi's - real women willing to acknowledge and fight for their right to freedom from threat towards their children?

A thought just crossed my mind - they don't acknowledge the threat because they don't acknowledge their children... sad but true.
Old 04-10-2005, 05:40 PM

Hey, does anyone know if there's more fat men than women in America or has it all equalled out? I live in an area where there's tons of fat and proud people. It's really depressing seeing these people at the grocery store with baskets full of junk food. I'm betting the flouride in the water might have somethin' to do with it, but I don't know. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-10-2005, 08:10 PM

The fattening of Americans with powerful appetite

stimulants in their food products is like the

fattening of the sheep before they are slaughtered

... they first poison the food so they overeat

and overconsume, the sheeple spends

alot of time agonizing often in their own guilt

over lack of "will power", they consume tons of

aspartame put on the market with the help of

Donald Rumsfeld, and when the sheep are fat

they now have diabetes and cancer the medical

mafia cashes in big time with chemo.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:21 PM

America is a Cancerian nation Born on the 4th of July.

It loves home and certainty.

When big bankers from England decided to totally subvert America and get it to fight it's wars for them, they created a great deal of unconscious tension.

Americans are not imperialists by nature and would prefer home and family.

The upsetting of the social balance and dog eat dog material world created, has caused Americans to alay their anxiety with food and drugs.

Of course they could just be fat and lazy but I prefer my advanced psychotherapeutic analysis...in fact i may write a book and put my smiling photo on the cover...get on Oprah, Dr Phil etc...

James Hillman & Machael Ventura do a great peice on things like the 'Anonymous' groups...over eaters anonymous etc...they should be more political and proactive instead of asking God for help they should ask why they have advertising shoving shit food at them all day and a society that sucks causing them great anxiety and over eating habits.

Revoloution NOW! Or maybe later, Jerry's on and I have a big packet of MSG laced Corn Chips to eat...yum yum...
Old 04-11-2005, 07:17 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Hey, does anyone know if there's more fat men than women in America or has it all equalled out? I live in an area where there's tons of fat and proud people. It's really depressing seeing these people at the grocery store with baskets full of junk food. I'm betting the flouride in the water might have somethin' to do with it, but I don't know. :-P
Maybe it has equalled out. But then again, when you walk behind, everyone seems to have the same shape these days. Who's who kinda!!! Well not everyone, but alot do. What ever happeded to the hourglass figure, and what ever happened to V-shaped men with strong arms and shoulders???
Old 04-11-2005, 08:44 AM

Water has fluoride here in Brazil too but people are not so fat. Come on, the reason is that Americans eat too much ! The sizings of the food are twice as big as here, and there is so much fast food.
BTW, as eating out catches up here, obesity is also on the rise in Brazil, expecially with children, who like snacks and McDonalds. No conspiracy here, except the McD`s one.
Old 04-11-2005, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Water has fluoride here in Brazil too but people are not so fat. Come on, the reason is that Americans eat too much ! The sizings of the food are twice as big as here, and there is so much fast food.
BTW, as eating out catches up here, obesity is also on the rise in Brazil, expecially with children, who like snacks and McDonalds. No conspiracy here, except the McD`s one.
Saturnino:

Yes, I give you that... Americans DO eat too much. I started to notice more. (Because it really stands out) Whenever you go to a park, shopping, etc., you will see people munching. It's a pasttime. Like they are bored and need something to get occupied with. Children are getting heavier here. The yound girls, say around 10, 11 years old are very plump. I think the commercial ad for Checker's Hamburgers "Ya Gotta Eat!" was taken to mean to eat ALL THE TIME!! Yikes!!
Old 04-11-2005, 11:37 AM

Peace,

Like jncmrw said, nothing can fill the spiritual void except God.

Trace any obsession and you will find a spiritual problem behind it.

It seems that the modern society is breeding an addictive personality, that always needs stimulants and distractions.

We have been duped by Satan to turn to the creatures whenever we encounter problems, thus instead of seeking help at God we seek it at food, relationships, TV, Internet .... etc

I believe the only way to maintain the balance is to confront our real problems, and seek God for help in full conviction that nothing and nobody can harm or benefit us against His will.

[7:31] O children of Adam, you shall be clean and dress nicely when you go to the masjid. And eat and drink moderately. Surely, He does not love the gluttons.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 04-11-2005, 01:23 PM

MSG:

www.rense.com/general52/msg.htm

with all the food additives our foods contain, one might want to eat some organic vegies to detoxify, (Or at least eat the vegies from the regular grocer) to produce quicker elimination.

We humans have a tendency to forget to eat extra vegies, and drink a decent amount of water.