Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2005, 01:46 AM

Default If Peak Oil is a myth, why is the US even dealing with the Saudis?

honestly now :-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-02-2005, 08:25 AM

Default Re: If Peak Oil is a myth, why is the US even dealing with the Saudis?

Maybe they're plotting and planning to HIDE all the oil from us so they can carry out their plan of the Peak Oil Scam and bring all of us back to the dark ages before there was electricity.

Honestly, ever hear of "rolling black-outs?"

However, why doesn't someone step up to the PODIUM within our government and TELL US if these people who are reporting a Peak Oil crisis are distributing DISINFORMATION or not?

Guess they don't have the answers, but their OPERATIVES do!!

Does our government know? Appears they are oil men in the oil business.

You would think they might have some insight into this MYSTERY!!!

Then again, if they did step up and try to clarify all of these rumors, would I believe them?

Just answered my own question and it's quite bleak.

So, keep us guessing!!
Old 08-02-2005, 09:04 AM

I like the explanation given by Joe Vialls.

Russia Proves 'Peak Oil' is a Misleading Zionist Scam
http://www.vialls.com/wecontrolamerica/peakoil.html

" Russian studies of their own ultra-deep wells and those in the White Tiger field in Vietnam, indicate in very rough terms that migration from the mantle is probably 20-30% less than production at Middle East wellheads, meaning in turn that if the flow rates of existing Iraqi and Saudi wells are reduced by about 30%, oil supply and production can and will continue forever, constantly replenished by ultra-deep oil from the mantle itself. It goes almost without saying that even with production reduced by 30%, there is more than enough oil in the Middle East to provide for America's increasing usage for at least the next century. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why your sons and daughters have died and will continue to die in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East."

"To recap, 'Peak Oil' claims that because today we only find one barrel of oil for every four that we use, world oil reserves are running out. Completely misleading propaganda. as the Russians [and the CIA] know perfectly well, reserves of oil in the mantle of the earth are infinite. 'Peak Oil' also claims that we will shortly be unable to pump sufficient oil out of the ground to keep up with demand. Completely misleading propaganda again. We could drill more wells, but Wall Street cannot afford to pay for them, and never intended to, at least not while it still believed conquest and eternal occupation of the Middle East was a realistic possibility."
Old 08-02-2005, 09:09 AM

"Wall Street cannot afford to pay for them."

Sorry, but I think it would be more correct to say Wall Street has no intention of paying for them.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:26 AM

I agree. The resources of Wall Street are mobilized to wage WW III to create the NWO global plantation. Drastically reduced standards of living in the USA are part of that plan. Obtaining complete ownership of some of the best existing oilfields on the planet while eradicating Islam is also part of that plan.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:24 PM

I think TB is the big supporter against Peak Oil here, along with Nomad. From what I read of Vialls he admitted that there isn't enough Oil to economically be extracted at current rates, which is what PO is.

"...as the Russians [and the CIA] know perfectly well, reserves of oil in the mantle of the earth are infinite."

Hmm...this must be a very heavy planet. So heavy it could not possibly rotate - there's your proof Rush!
Old 08-02-2005, 04:01 PM

Infinite is the wrong word to use, for sure. The idea he is sharing, which I believe is correct, is that the oil fields are being fed continuously by a source in the earth's mantle. The reason production rates of many wells are falling and many wells now require the injection of water to maintain sufficient pressure for pumping, is that the rate of pumping has been greater than the rate of replenishment. A pump rate at or below the rate of replenishment could be maintained indefinitely.

Whatever creates oil in the mantle is not infinite; however, there may be enough of it available to provide all the oil we want for millions of years.

truebeliever reported that vast oil reserves have been discovered in Australia, but the NWO has capped them until they have achieved many of their other goals. He also shared that exploration in Africa has barely scratched the surface.

Vialls claims that Russia has already drilled hundreds of ultra-deep wells, some over 40,000 feet deep. There are perhaps hundreds of thousands of locations around the world where this type of drilling would be successful.

There is no shortage of oil other than the one artificially created by the NWO.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:23 PM

Quote:
this wrote:
I think TB is the big supporter against Peak Oil here, along with Nomad. From what I read of Vialls he admitted that there isn't enough Oil to economically be extracted at current rates, which is what PO is.

"...as the Russians [and the CIA] know perfectly well, reserves of oil in the mantle of the earth are infinite."

Hmm...this must be a very heavy planet. So heavy it could not possibly rotate - there's your proof Rush!
Facts:

1.Peak Oil is a scam

2.OLD suppressed technology exists to gets hundreds of miles per gallon

3.NEW witheld technology exists to get thousands of miles per gallon

4.Electric Vehicles are THE answer to pollution
and "fuel" economy

5.The "Arabs" don't own nor control "their" oil,
those uneducated JEWISH bedouins were put there to give the illusion of our dependence on them when their countries were carved out and named and created out of thin air by the NWO. They
are mere puppets and the Illuminati pulls all their strings. Think of the Arab leadership as managers of the NWO assets to understand reality.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Arjuna wrote:
I agree. The resources of Wall Street are mobilized to wage WW III to create the NWO global plantation. Drastically reduced standards of living in the USA are part of that plan. Obtaining complete ownership of some of the best existing oilfields on the planet while eradicating Islam is also part of that plan.
"Drastically reduced standards of livingin the USA are part of that plan."

Couldn't agree more. The AMERICA we thought we knew, the AMERICA we dream about, has never existed.

Only in the minds of the brainwashed masses.

Iraq was about OIL!!

Do they think we are still BLIND???

I do not FEAR these men. I never did and I never will.

GOD knows that I do not seek revenge. I seek JUSTICE.

JUSTICE FOR ALL!!
Old 08-02-2005, 06:38 PM

Please elaborate, NOMAD!!

"5.The "Arabs" don't own nor control "their" oil,
those uneducated JEWISH bedouins were put there to give the illusion of our dependence on them when their countries were carved out and named and created out of thin air by the NWO. They
are mere puppets and the Illuminati pulls all their strings. Think of the Arab leadership as managers of the NWO assets to understand reality."

We know the Arabs do not own or control the oil. It is a "joint venture."

Okay, now please expand on "those uneduated JEWISH bedouins."

Thank you!!