Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Is too much education destroying our ability for creative thought and innate knowledge?

I peruse political forums a lot, and nothing grates me worse than to see the same idiotic lef-right phoney debates.

I presented the case of Aswat, a leading suspect in the London bombings suddenly gone missing was on the pay roll of MI6. The reaction to this is more accusation of government incompetence, etc.

These people honestly believe that Clinton sold the chinese US military secrets and equipment for a few millions in campaign finance.

They honestly believe that the UK imported 4+ million Muslims in the country and shepherds and protects known terrorists because they have a 'multi-cultural' objective.

They believe that the Minutemen are a bunch of evil vigilantes because the news told them so.

etc, etc, etc.

Have people lost all sense of logic?

:-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-01-2005, 07:01 PM

Default Re: Is too much education destroying our ability for creative thought and innate knowledge?

It's hard to think logically in an illogical world that has been created through the distribution of disinformation from "cradle to grave."

Mind conrol at its' height!! Confusing the masses and keeping them confused!!!

Cognitive and critical thinking abilities are not developed and/or enhanced in the "classroom" setting and, therefore, our children's brain functions have been suppressed and impaired. I believe the public education system is responsible for ADD and ADHD as well as current technology.

These skills are necessary to venture into the world alone and to learn to make the right choices, but the truth is also necessary and that has been hidden from us forever.

Our public education system impairs and suppresses "independent" thinkers through the forced memorization of facts. A FREE classroom with thoughts and ideas being exchanged does not usually exist. We learn from the books that they publish and provide to us which are written with facts and history that, in many cases, contains a little bit of truth and alot of fiction.

Independent thinkers are looked down upon while group thought is considered the norm.

People will believe almost anything so that their "universe," their world within can feel comfortable and stable.

They know our government is corrupt. They have to know. George Bush has told them so. But, they are helpless against BIG BROTHER and the anger subsides and the next day comes and we get up and go to work and we do our little part each day in trying to make a difference.

That is all that we can do!! and it is something and so we MUST!! strive to make a better America for our children and our children's children.

Living in a "state of confusion" is difficult. Not knowing who to trust is difficult or which information to believe is difficult. Trust me. I know. I was there!!!

This is exactly where the "cabal" wants all of us. In a "state of confusion."

However, if you don't understand FREEMASONRY, can't grasp the corrupt nature of the CIA, the private banking system, "Skull and Bones," the Illuminati, mind control programs, etc., etc., there is one thing for sure.

There is one thing of which I AM CERTAIN!!

Our President lied to us about IRAQ and he knew he lied.

He and the others within his administration are as guilty as those who handed him the "beefed up" intelligence.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Is too much education destroying our ability for creative thought and innate knowledge?

My favorite Henry Makow article was that one about how university betrays it's students, and that bit about the 'cult of great men'

it's true, independent thought is ridiculed. it's like we can't examine human nature, and things we knew since birth, if not properly vetted through these idols of education.

i think public education was the greatest mind fuck ever :-P :-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-02-2005, 09:04 AM

I'd have to say that my elementary school years were not as dreadful as the rest.

I'm still certain there was something "going on" at my school.

I excelled and my creative abilities were allowed to flourish, but then, WHAM!!

It was downhill all the way after that!!

Stifling to say the least!!
Old 08-02-2005, 09:54 AM

Thumper, here is an old thread of mine that died pretty fast, concerning this very problem.

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=986&forum=17" >HIGHER INDOCTRINATION: Universities and Corporate control by David Livingstone</a>