Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Pentagon can't account for 2.3 trillion dollars: proof that they are beholden to banksters?

In another forum I browse, 2.3 trillion appears to be greater than the tax base of the US annually. Is this proof then that the US war is being financed by none other than those who have the power to print money?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-03-2005, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Pentagon can't account for 2.3 trillion dollars: proof that they are beholden to banksters?

Gee, I'd think so. Damn shame the rest of Amerika can't see how fucking obvious this is. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-03-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: Pentagon can't account for 2.3 trillion dollars: proof that they are beholden to banksters?

If the Pentagon can't account for 2.3 billion dollars, why do we know???

I believe the taxpayer's are financing this war.

The banksters print money out of thin air to fund their wars and then our government graciously allows the people of this country to borrow it from them and repay with interest.

It's called firing up the "war machine." The longer it rolls, the more money they make.

I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new.

About the beholden part though. Aren't they one in the same? Not all bankers, but same agenda.

So, the war machine, the military industrial complex is a very profitable business for them. Sad, but true!!

And, all these years, so many people thought it was about FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY.

I can't get around this missing 2.3 billion dollars.

Are they pocketing it for themselves and allowing our men to serve without body armor?

They have a military budget(s) for funding the war. They print the money and it goes missing????

Guess they overestimated the projected cost of the war by about 2.3 million dollars so they fattened up their bank accounts and plunged the American people deeper into debt.

So, if this money is missing, WTF? are we suppose to repay with interest on notes that have vanished into thin air?

Why do we know it is missing?
Old 08-03-2005, 09:00 PM

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-04-2005, 05:05 AM

i have no idea what and who is missing what exactly.there is no money anyway.
maybe it has something to do with this article and buying old bonds?
http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306012.htm
is there a full article with some details about the 2.3 b.{stupid question}.
would it have anything to do with barter and militairy supplies to israel?
they have been funding them for ages so it wouldn't surprise me.they have probably bend the meaning of one word to make it legal. i also did a bit of c/p from m e croft.
:-) The reason we have the corporate scams (like Enron) these days is because of bad bookkeeping. This is
their only crime. There are no funds to steal; what they have stolen is the exemption of their (former)
employees. Even after you leave the job the corporation continues to use your exemption because they have
your SSN/SIN. The real question is, why haven’t the employees themselves been using their exemptions
and not leave them lying around for the crooked corporations to steal? Bush’s ostensible upset about
cracking down on corporate greed (what a skit!) is not to punish them but to remind them to clean up their
act before the sheeple catch on that they’re cooking the books. Since there is no money it is only credit/
assets which they’re stealing by juggling the liability side of the accounts which they can do because the
people have turned over their exemptions to them. The cat is out of the bag. These corporations are in for a
big surprise.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml

Okay, excuse me, Mr. Rumsfeld, does this 2.3 trillion (ooops, thought it was billions) belong to the taxpayers?

Did we borrow this money from the wealthy elitists (the banksters as Thumper refers to them) to fund the "military industrial complex"?

If so, then I suggest the American people are not responsible for paying interest on money that has gone "missing."

WTF???

Check your pockets, Mr. Rumsfeld and Mr. Wolfowitz and all the others.

Talk about incompetence and acting so nonchalant about it.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:57 PM

[/quote]Talk about incompetence and acting so nonchalant about it.[/quote]
No,no,no, they're not incompetent. They knew what they were doing. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:59 PM

Puppets on string move where they're pulled. :-P
Old 08-04-2005, 08:08 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Talk about incompetence and acting so nonchalant about it.[/quote]
No,no,no, they're not incompetent. They knew what they were doing. :-P[/quote]

Okay, then I should have said, they're getting SLOPPY.

But, still acting non-chalant about it and that just ain't right!!

I guess they didn't know they hired a COMPETENT and honest accountant.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:09 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Puppets on string move where they're pulled. :-P

Really!!! But, there aren't any strings. So, how do they move???

The strings are not there. Trust me!!

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)