Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2005, 08:53 PM

Default Re: Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

The poster who talked about "divide and conquer" nailed it on the head.

Don't let these forces of darkness divide you .. Find principles that you can agree on and find unity in, like those put forth in the U.S. Declaration of Independence.. Principles of human rights and human liberties and basic human dignity, then go out and fight for those principles alongside (all) those who share your convinctions and high ideals.

If you stand together and fight for your convictions, you will achieve things you never dreamt of..

Old 08-12-2005, 08:55 PM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
If you stand together and fight for your convictions, you will achieve things you never dreamt of..
Or just hang together like in the old days. :-P :-( :-? :-x
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-12-2005, 08:58 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Or just hang together like in the old days. :-P :-( :-? :-x
I wish it were that easy..

In fact, the time to fight has arrived.. :-P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:05 PM

you gotta be shitting me! The time to fight has come and gone. Or have you not noticed that our fore-fathers fought under less grievances than what we face now. Gun control is almost completely effective law under the patriot act. We will resist, but we will be slaughtered like pigs. :-P :-( :-? :-x
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-12-2005, 09:42 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
you gotta be shitting me! The time to fight has come and gone. Or have you not noticed that our fore-fathers fought under less grievances than what we face now. Gun control is almost completely effective law under the patriot act. We will resist, but we will be slaughtered like pigs. :-P :-( :-? :-x
Give me liberty or give me death..

As true today as when Patrick Henry was alive ..

Old 08-13-2005, 09:43 AM

There is a passage in the Bible which charges all Christians to fight a spiritual battle in order to destroy "Wickedness in high places", i.e. places of power and wealth, etc. It goes something like this: "The weapons of our warfare are mighty . . . spiritual weapons . . ." It is easy to point a gun at someone; it takes more training and obedience to God to know and use the weapons of the Spirit. If there is an inner organization in the Church, it might need to be "secret" in the sense of maintaining operational security in order to expose and expel the infiltrators in the Church, etc.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:01 PM

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (King James Version)

3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Old 08-14-2005, 12:23 PM

Yes just the existance of true Christians is a thorn in the "nwo" paw.
thats why they will try to wipe us out.

but the scriptures say that they will all be destroyed and casted into the lake of fire.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:33 PM

I think we in cyber space are a secret society,but instead of keeping information secret we should come together and print as much information as possibel and let it loose. Put it on fliers, emails what ever you can think of .
If there game is to keep information from the masses then our game is to inform the masses.
the only way this is going to happen is if we do come togrther and stop figthing ourselves.

P.S. Dont be a pussy and role over and die,
always stand and fight for what you
believe in.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:59 AM

Maybe there are secret socieites that fight the NWO, but, hopefully, they publish their information and don't keep it amongst only themselves.

There are less people arguing and many more forging ahead on their own with information that will lead to the destruction of the "criminal" and corrupt kabal and their secret societies which are in control of our country.