Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2005, 10:18 AM

Default Re: Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

Let's not forget that there are many people, some organized, some not, who are against a lot of the things we protest. They could be in the tainted organizations themselves, or in the media, etc. The only organization between these people that we can be sure of is their line of communication. Whether you or I would be allowed into that circle is doubtful. I echo what you said: raising public awareness is a good strategy. When someone says to me, "Yes, but who cares?" I have to laugh and say, "Why don't you find out yourself who cares? We are about making the story known and accessible. Whether someone cares or doesn't care about what we publish is their own business."

Old 08-16-2005, 04:38 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
you gotta be shitting me! The time to fight has come and gone. Or have you not noticed that our fore-fathers fought under less grievances than what we face now. Gun control is almost completely effective law under the patriot act. We will resist, but we will be slaughtered like pigs. :-P :-( :-? :-x
It is true that we may all be destroyed trying to fight the forces of opression, but so what? Nothing fills me with more purpose than the knowledge that i will die fighting for what i believe in, freedom.

The forces may be overwhelming and we may perish in our fight, but at least we tried. At least we didn't do nothing. We can die with the knowledge that we tried to do all we could to destroy evil.

It reminds me of an instance in history when three-hundred Spartans answered the call to arms to defend there lands from the mighty Persian Empire. Three-hundred against two-hundred-and-fifty-thousand. Each soldier must have known that he would die in that fight, but they fought none the less.

How great will it be to know that you died for what you know is right. That you fought for your family, your country, your world, and your God.

There are they who have answered the call to battle. Will you not be one of them? Will you not join the fight?

Lord Vultz
Old 08-16-2005, 07:39 PM

look the illuminati may be a bit cloak and dagger/sub government but did any one stop and think that these guys are keeping the world from destruction by us and that there actual intent is to hopefuly unite the world
i dont call that control or trying to take over just simply trying to stear huminity towards one nation how can that be a bad thing :-(
Old 08-16-2005, 07:40 PM

look the illuminati may be a bit cloak and dagger/sub government but did any one stop and think that these guys are keeping the world from destruction by us and that there actual intent is to hopefuly unite the world
i dont call that control or trying to take over just simply trying to stear huminity towards one nation how can that be a bad thing :-(
Old 08-16-2005, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Dren wrote:

What? They are destroying thousands upon thousands of lives as I write in Iraq!!

They are outsourcing every job that can be outsourced from America to another part of the world.

They created the energy crisis in California, the anthrax scare, the sniper, the virus in China, the blackout in the Northeast.

They robbed us of our retirement dollars during the fake internet bubble.

They are sucking us dry at the gas pumps!!

They have installed the "Patriot Act" to take away our freedoms.

They are speaking about invading Iran!!

They are responsible for 911, JFK's assassination, JFK, Jr and his wife and her sister's death, etc., etc., etc.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:00 PM

Thanks, BA. If I may use an old cliche, Dren (is that Nerd, backwards?), some of the most enormous evils are perpetrated by those with the best of intentions. Almost every evil genius in the James Bond movies wants to "Perfect the World" and uses mass extermination, eugenics, mind control, etc. to accomplish it. This fiction is not too far from the truth. The Illuminati is alleged to be the heirarchy of thirteen families who are heavily involved in the occult and many other things. Their plan is to build a perfect race of superhumans in their own blood lines, and to build a race of docile slaves out of the rest of the world. Those with special gifts or talents will be the "Executive slaves", and the rest will be "Commoners". These families simply want to dominate the world. This is not, in the naked truth, a humanitarian pursuit.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Thanks, BA. If I may use an old cliche, Dren (is that Nerd, backwards?), some of the most enormous evils are perpetrated by those with the best of intentions. Almost every evil genius in the James Bond movies wants to "Perfect the World" and uses mass extermination, eugenics, mind control, etc. to accomplish it. This fiction is not too far from the truth. The Illuminati is alleged to be the heirarchy of thirteen families who are heavily involved in the occult and many other things. Their plan is to build a perfect race of superhumans in their own blood lines, and to build a race of docile slaves out of the rest of the world. Those with special gifts or talents will be the "Executive slaves", and the rest will be "Commoners". These families simply want to dominate the world. This is not, in the naked truth, a humanitarian pursuit.
They marry within the bloodline in order to retain their power and their wealth.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:42 AM

Hmmm, even with thirteen swimmers to choose from, I can't help but wonder if the gene pool will be sullied one day?
As for the benevolent expectations of a one world order, when I was in my teens and early twenties I used to have glorious visions of a world united in peace and brotherhood (or sisterhood), etc. It's a wonderfully idealistic theory and is not supported by history or by the volumes of prophetic writings in the Bible and many other tomes. In this world, the only people who rise to the top of absolute power are those who can claw their way to the top while climbing on the backs of their friends and associates. Just imagine who would be in control of the NWO. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain . . ." Would you burn the flag and the Constitution and turn your back on our sovereignty as a nation? I won't. Ever.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:30 AM

Right!! Gene pool sullied and if they desire a superhuman/race then this wouldn't be appropriate.

But, how else then do they ensure that the power, wealth and control stays within the dynasty? because that is a very important aspect of their MO. The pool cannot only include the top 13 families of the Dynasty/Illuminati and they don't just let anyone in for fear of contamination.

Arranged marriages, etc., those who already have power, wealth, status, etc., mind control slaves who don't know their heritage and are blindly advanced up the ladder.

Those they have corrupted/blackmailed from a young age (gifted, talented) to advance their agenda through political positions, entertainment, etc. are not always part of the Illuminati or Skull and Bones.

"Just imagine who would be in control of the NWO. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain . . ." Would you burn the flag and the Constitution and turn your back on our sovereignty as a nation? I won't. Ever."

They are already in control, are they not?

The reference to "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" makes me somewhat agitated.

Who is the man behind the curtain?

There are many, are there not? or is this a reference to the "shadow government" who is behind the curtain?

The Wizard, of course, was behind the curtain and Mr. Cheney is behind the curtain as well.

Or, are you telling me to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain?

If so, who would that man be?

I would never burn the flag, but there isn't anything I can do to help restore freedom to America.

My voice alone is not enough!!!

Well, this post went nowhere fast!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-18-2005, 01:50 PM

Sorry about the agitation; looks like you went through a spin cycle, too. I think that a lot of us feel the same way but we do different things about it. I believe that the people who know the whole agenda (teaching lies to our children, dividing our society, and exposing all of us to a constant barrage of vulgarity and violence, to name a few) are "hiding" in the sense that they are pullling the strings of the power brokers, politicians, entertainment industries, etc. This "Cutout" or "Straw" concept assures them a cusion of protection and reasonable deniability if part of the agenda is dangerously exposed. It also means that the puppets are all expendable and easily replaced. For example: I would love to get my hands on any part of the Exploitation Assessment that the OSS or the CIA produced when mass television became a reality. After all, most of the high-level executives in the then-new television and motion picture industries were almost all from intelligence and military organizations. You can bet your bottom dollar that every new and significant technology will be examined for exploitation by these people; if the attempt fails or goes terribly awry then they can avoid accountability for their crimes.