Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2005, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

Yeah, well, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" has been stated THREE times during my presence on two discussion boards (this one included), which I feel has been said directly to me in an effort to ilicit a "reaction" of some kind or "extract" information from my past mind control abuse.

It felt like a "trigger."

and threw me into a spin cycle in the beginning as my post reflects, but then I re-visited the past after mentioning a certain somebody's name.

Now, as far as I'm concerned there are numerous "men behind the curtain" in present and in past who had/have influence on my life due to their knowledge of my "mind control" suggestibility.

Whether for honorable or dishonorable purposes or not, I just don't give a flying "f" any longer.

I refuse to be jerked around like a puppet on a string by a low-life entertainer!!! or anyone else for that matter.

I don't appreciate having my "sexual" programming activated and then being "blackmailed" with it in order to keep me silent about his manipulations/abuse (physical, emotional, sexual) in my past and present.

My "husband" is not the "man behind the curtain" and if this is what you want me to believe then I would require PROOF!!!

Old 08-18-2005, 02:34 PM

Quote:
look the illuminati may be a bit cloak and dagger/sub government but did any one stop and think that these guys are keeping the world from destruction by us and that there actual intent is to hopefuly unite the world
i dont call that control or trying to take over just simply trying to stear huminity towards one nation how can that be a bad thing
I haven't posted on this forum for a while, so I don't know if this is a serious post or not, but I still think it bears examination for a moment.
Most of the Illuminati agents who have succeeded in "coming in out of the cold" have attested to much this same sentiment, i. e., that the people involved in this NWO conspiracy are totally committed to the cause they have undertaken and have somehow found a way to rationalize it as being in the best interest of humanity. Perhaps even the highest players in this plot don't even realize the hypocritical insanity of such a mindset.
What we must keep in mind is that this is a Satanic conspiracy, and one of the first principles of Satanism is the confusion and perversion of simple moral principles. The dogma and rituals of Freemasonry and other secret societies also work toward this end, attempting to convince their respective members that up is down, white is black, etc. Everything gets turned inside out, upside down and backwards until the initiate loses his/her ability to discern or discriminate the tiniest ethical nuances. They are totally brainwashed and mind-controlled to believe in the One World Government paradigm as the ultimate "good", ignoring the bigotry, hedonism, genocide, narcissism, and other Satanic qualities intrinsic to this flawed model.
But we should make no mistake that these people are willing to live, fight and die for this evil, twisted notion of eutopia, the notion that man can create God in his own image.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:59 PM

Blue Angel, It did not enter my mind that this is a sore spot for you. I promise not to use this phrase again in this forum. I have my own triggers, and although I am learning to "Close the door of my mind" to the suggestions and mental intrusions, I still abreact at times, too. You are not alone (just like it says above) in you pain or in your pursuit of truth.
As for the Illuminati being satanic in origin and in operation: I only wish it were more obvious to the rest of the world. It is alleged, also, that in the higher orders of the Freemasons that Lucifer is introduced as a "Great Teacher" and that pagan deities (Jabulon, Ba'al, Marduk) are honored. This isn't the normal kind of stuff people do to belong somewhere. This is hard-core paganism in its most insidious form. And let us not forget the trauma-based principles which these people have used for generations on their own children. Truly Satanic!
Old 08-18-2005, 05:21 PM

wasn't there a story about a guy who tried to storm bohemian grove with various guns and a samurai sword?

:-P :-P :-P :-P

I guess I was wondering if there was a secret society that was as ruthless as the illuminati and wouldn't hesitate to kill evil people.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-18-2005, 05:43 PM

Quote:
I guess I was wondering if there was a secret society that was as ruthless as the illuminati and wouldn't hesitate to kill evil people.
...Not for long. :-(
Old 08-18-2005, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Blue Angel, It did not enter my mind that this is a sore spot for you. I promise not to use this phrase again in this forum. I have my own triggers, and although I am learning to "Close the door of my mind" to the suggestions and mental intrusions, I still abreact at times, too. You are not alone (just like it says above) in you pain or in your pursuit of truth.
As for the Illuminati being satanic in origin and in operation: I only wish it were more obvious to the rest of the world. It is alleged, also, that in the higher orders of the Freemasons that Lucifer is introduced as a "Great Teacher" and that pagan deities (Jabulon, Ba'al, Marduk) are honored. This isn't the normal kind of stuff people do to belong somewhere. This is hard-core paganism in its most insidious form. And let us not forget the trauma-based principles which these people have used for generations on their own children. Truly Satanic!
I'm sorry 'bout that. I don't know what it is about that phrase!!!

The "man behind the curtain," the wizard, the controller, the handler.

A man whom I despise and loathe from my past and present!! A sadistic pig who is a Pagan.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain," I was told. A man whom I had been convinced was someone who knew me from the past and was the reason I was alive. This became reality for me due to my desperate need to connect to someone with knowledge of my other life and through my mind control suggestibility then every emotion was tapped; sexual programming, psychological abuse, and I received absolutely no response from him when I was screaming out in desperate need of help!!

Just silence!! A sadist, for sure!!! Enjoys watching others suffer. A meglamaniac who views himself as some kind of God-like figure who can tap into the emotions of his followers and they believe somehow and someway he is a "hero."

Love is abuse and sex is love.

Pain and suffering inflicted upon me through all variations of abuse past and present through the assistance of his handlers.

I am sure suicide was their goal!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 08:08 PM

Bouncer, Thank you for saying I am not alone!!
Old 08-18-2005, 08:12 PM

Someone did storm Bohemia Grove. It wasn't Alex Jones was it??

Can't see him carrying a sword!!

The man actually has a bullhorn and was in London recently protesting.

For some reason, China Naval Base continues to pound in my head!!

Would a nuclear attack at a military installation be a minus or plus for them??

Could be China Naval Base is entering due to it's proximity to Bohemia Grove and the testing facilities that they have there.

1.1 million acres.

Now, that's some land!!
Old 08-19-2005, 01:58 PM

Yes, it seems like a noble act and a lot of fun, too, but I'm not sure what good it will do. I have to remind myself that when we speak of "Fighting the Illuminati" that we do not mean engaging in fisticuffs in a dark alley somewhere. In fact, what are we fighting for? Can we be in danger of destroying the very things that we hope to preserve? It is a fight for intangible things, and it is a struggle for flesh and blood, too. And for souls.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:06 PM

Blue Angel: here is an URL regarding the China Lake site in California =
http://www.whale.to/b/sp/2.html#More%20About%20The%20Secret%20China%20Lake% 20Base
[Please be warned that it refers to Dr. Mengele.] Also, there seems to be some seismographic activity out there. Had any disaster dreams lately? Bye-bye for the weekend!